United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 09-02-2019, 11:14 AM
Albert Tatlock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Interesting article on the ownership of the plane.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47172509
More interesting is the pilot who only held a private and not a commercial license. The instrumentation certification for private pilots is lower than that of commercial pilots. Bad weather, poor visibility, over the channel at night...with an Uber driver at the stick
 
Unread 09-02-2019, 09:11 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

 
Unread 09-02-2019, 09:54 PM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

Imagine thinking it was funny
Imagine being offended by it
Imagine arresting someone for it

all round
 
Unread 11-02-2019, 09:25 PM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

Richard Madeley

 
Unread 11-02-2019, 09:40 PM
sa7
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
1. Absolute bellends obviously. South coast simpletons.

2. Bet Southampton don’t take the same hard line when they’re doing it towards Utd fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Could only watch the first minute, bravery of his wife is heart breaking.

What did the knob Madeley say?
 
Unread 11-02-2019, 09:44 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
1. Absolute bellends obviously. South coast simpletons.

2. Bet Southampton don’t take the same hard line when they’re doing it towards Utd fans.



Could only watch the first minute, bravery of his wife is heart breaking.

What did the knob Madeley say?
"When did you give up hope of getting him back?"

"We've not given up hope"

"Oh"
 
Unread 11-02-2019, 09:49 PM
sa7
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
"When did you give up hope of getting him back?"

"We've not given up hope"

"Oh"
Bloke is a fucking tosser
 
Unread 11-02-2019, 10:37 PM
AK14
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
He really is the real life Partridge.
 
Unread 25-02-2019, 04:26 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Interim report is out and is pretty damning of the pilot. Key facts:
  • Sala's plane hit the water within 30 metres of losing radar contact and broke into three pieces; The engine was thrown out, the wings snapped and the tail and fin are still missing;
  • Air Accident Investigation Branch report releases chilling images of the Piper Malibu jet 220ft down on of the bed of the Channel
  • Investigators are trying to work out if the plane's instruments were giving the correct altitude readings before hitting the Channel;
  • The plane did not have the permission to carry paying passengers and the pilot David Ibbotson did not have a commercial licence, only a private pleasure licence;
  • Mr Ibbotson took a meandering route to Cardiff and made four descents within minutes of crash because he did not have the qualifications to fly with just instruments in bad weather (and yet went out in a storm );
  • Around 15 seconds before the fatal crash he plunged at a rate of 7,000ft per minute - equivalent to around 90mph;
 
Unread 25-02-2019, 04:30 PM
Albert Tatlock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Interim report is out and is pretty damning of the pilot. Key facts:
  • Sala's plane hit the water within 30 metres of losing radar contact and broke into three pieces; The engine was thrown out, the wings snapped and the tail and fin are still missing;
  • Air Accident Investigation Branch report releases chilling images of the Piper Malibu jet 220ft down on of the bed of the Channel
  • Investigators are trying to work out if the plane's instruments were giving the correct altitude readings before hitting the Channel;
  • The plane did not have the permission to carry paying passengers and the pilot David Ibbotson did not have a commercial licence, only a private pleasure licence;
  • Mr Ibbotson took a meandering route to Cardiff and made four descents within minutes of crash because he did not have the qualifications to fly with just instruments in bad weather (and yet went out in a storm );
  • Around 15 seconds before the fatal crash he plunged at a rate of 7,000ft per minute - equivalent to around 90mph;

TWICI

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=135
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Cardiff New striker Sala From Nantes ...wow
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Josep Guardiola Sala puressence Football 532 01-02-2016 01:40 PM
Josep Guardiola Sala To Man Utd Thread puressence Football 26 11-12-2015 04:41 PM
Bolton in the hunt for Nantes striker Ivan Klasnic but face competition from Sunderland fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 31-08-2009 12:20 AM
PAID: Nantes v Marseille magic_cantona Settled 1 29-10-2008 10:15 PM
Barthez on Saturday for Nantes 808state Off Topic 11 02-04-2007 01:27 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:29 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.