United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming

Unread 03-08-2019, 11:06 AM
Red Santos

Tried it.

I cant defend for my life in this game.

It's alright so far. Messi is magic (as he should be)

Expect the final game to be different from the demo though

Unread 03-08-2019, 11:13 AM
dunk

Had another blast last night, gave United an absolute shovelling with Juve

Like it a lot, passing is ace, shooting is ace, although I'm definitely going to have to play with manual shooting this season as everything going down the keepers throat all the time is annoying. Enjoying the keepers actually coming off their line, and preventing passing it all the way to edge of the 6 yard box.

My main bugbear, apart from lack of penalties, cards, fouls and injuries, from the last iteration was the AI's impossible clearances, seen 1 or 2, but feels like there are less last second flying bicycle kicks to prevent a tap in etc..

Unread 03-08-2019, 04:22 PM
dunk

They appear to have tweaked the difficulty levels, on 2019 you just couldnít get a kick on Top Player and above, Iíve played all the games on the 2020 demo in Top Player and not lost yet. Might just be the demo though..

Unread 03-08-2019, 06:04 PM
waynes ear's

Decent

Unread 07-08-2019, 06:58 AM
TheFatGoth

Unread 07-08-2019, 07:20 AM
Whip Hubley

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth View Post
Better than United's actual announcement that

Unread 08-08-2019, 10:09 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Following similar news with Juventus earlier this year and Boca Juniors last year, FIFA 20 fans will have to do without Argentinian powerhouse River Plate.

Just like with Juventus and Boca, this is because River Plate have closed an exclusive agreement with PES 2020, which will have all three teams fully licensed including correct logos, kits and stadiums.
Meanwhile...

Quote:
EA has announced changes to career mode for FIFA 20, including the ability to create female managers.

In a first for the long-running football video game series, Career Mode will let players create both male and female avatars. You can change the body type, skin tone, clothing and hairstyle of your manager, as well as equip accessories.

Unread 16-08-2019, 11:50 AM
TheFatGoth

Unread 16-08-2019, 12:02 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth View Post
Meanwhile...

Unread 19-08-2019, 10:35 AM
TheFatGoth