United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 06-04-2024, 05:55 AM
Denis Irwell

Wtf is wrong with this tw@t. Absolutely disgusting. Club need to get rid by whatever means.

Makes Pogba look committed. Worse in every way. Probably worse than Martial now.

Unread 06-04-2024, 03:37 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
you lot are getting what you deserve!

For years it’s been obvious he isn’t very good. As a forward playing at a top club he hasn’t even score a hat trick or been consistent for the majority of a season.

because he was born in manchester you lot pretended he was much Better than he is and now you’ve got a championship quality striker as the main man at the club.
He isn’t an exceptional talent that’s why every young player that makes it at United is better than him as soon as they establish.
Greenwood, garnacho, mainoo.

Lie in the bed you made with your “take that marlo you can’t ” after he scores a goal in 2021 after a barren single digit league goal season…..
Remember the back injury that you lot said was stopping him from doing the basics…..

Bruno is next. A abomination of a midfielder and one of the season we are a mess as he is the main man!

Unread 10-04-2024, 08:13 PM
The taste of...

£#%&!ing hell, the Garners comparison. Eric can only be not wanting to ruin a younger player by keeping this @#%&! relevant

https://www.facebook.com/reel/725910...?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:19 PM
AK14

Hopefully that’s the last we ever see of him in a United shirt.

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:21 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
They’ll be queuing up to sign him this summer once they’ve seen the scouting reports from this season

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:21 PM
Vedder

Will it £#%&!. Not while the gurning @#%&! is here. Picks him every week

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:23 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post

I really hope so. Though, he'll probably be "injured" until cup final day.

I'd start Amad every time over the @#%&!.

Unread 21-04-2024, 10:05 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
https://youtu.be/KWFOHlY3Oqk

What a player. Forgot how good some of his goals last season were.

Praying to the footballing gods he can stay fit next season.

40+ goals is a realistic possibility if he does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Reminds me of the Rooney/Ronaldo situation a little bit. If we can get a “Rooney” who will chip in with the goals and do the work to allow Rashford to do what he does he could genuinely become one the best players in the world.

Don’t want to turn this in to a Kane thread but he would transform the team from the goalkeeper position right though to Rashford. What Rashford has managed to do so far is remarkable considering the reliance on him. Relieve him of that reliance and he’ll be unstoppable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

I'm interested to hear the thoughts of Marlo and Waffles*

*I'm not
Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
He had a great spell of 10-12 weeks where everything he hit went in.

Ultimately, he’s not a good enough number 9, and I doubt he’s creative/intelligent/unselfish/consistent enough to play off the left long term. As a starter anyway.

Ruud was an amazing striker. On a different planet to Rashford. We were a better team when he left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
If rashford continues how he has played this season he should be the long term LW . Nothing to suggest he isn’t the long term LW/inside forward for us
Quote:
Before last season I would absolutely agree, but after last season he looked like the sort of player that you want to be getting on the end of anything at every opportunity. Lot of strikers goals last season, and them headers were class.

Like Bellers said, if we can get someone who can free him up and add something that would produce more quality for him to attack, i reckon he can target 40 if he stays fit.

A couple of seasons ago I bet a few would have said he'd struggle to break 20 in a season, I bet more would have said he couldn't get 30. I reckon he could do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastvan
I like him, and I'm happy that he is staying, but....

Despite this year, his performance doesn't justify that kind of salary.

He hasn't even scored 20 goals yet, and the club wants to put his salary on par with Haaland? Makes no sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Who gives a £#%&! about Halaand? How is that relevant?

He presumably thinks he deserves as much as De Gea and Sancho. Hard to argue with that tbh
Quote:
Was literally about to post that De Gea is on £375,000 and Sancho £350,000 (reportedly).

There's two players in the squad that dragged us through last season and deserve the money, and Rashford is one of them.

If De Gea does go, then after Rashfords pay increase we're still £200k per week up.
Just a few lone sage voices in a sea of giddy cluelessness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Fantastic news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Marlo and Koppas in bits
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
He signed a new contract until 2028 last month, having had a year left on his deal. Seems a daft thing to do if he doesn't want to be here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Rashford will be absolutely fine once he's playing in his natural position on the left of a front 3.

He clearly isn't comfortable in the centre-forward role, and has said as much. He's one of the most effective attackers in Europe from the left.

He's the least of our (many) problems.
OMG it gets worse.

Enablers.

Unread 21-04-2024, 10:13 PM
Bunker Buster

Very very harsh bump, no one can deny a 30+ goal season is very very good....

Why and how he's fell off a cliff is anyone's guess, but landing at 7am pissed out your head and ringing in sick for training says something is very wrong.

It's a shame how it's ended....

Unread 21-04-2024, 10:17 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post

Why and how he's fell off a cliff is anyone's guess, but landing at 7am pissed out your head and ringing in sick for training says something is very wrong.

It’s a shame it wasn’t ended that very morning.

Unread 21-04-2024, 10:18 PM
ZiggyStardust

Nobody will convince me that he was genuinely injured today
He just didn’t fancy it once it went 3-3

Has to be bombed out of the club in the summer by the new regime if we’re to really believe things are changing at the club

Never been more disgusted at the attitude of a professional footballer at any club
Don’t know how his team mates can stand to be in the same team as him

Unread 21-04-2024, 10:20 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

He's a complete £#%&!er. I know it seemed petty complaining about his repeated parking on pavements because he couldn't be arsed walking from a car park, but it's indicative of an attitude.

Hojlund won't be parking on the pavement. Dalot won't. Martinez won't.

It's not that they can't afford the parking ticket. It's because they're not complete £#%&!ers.

Unread 21-04-2024, 10:41 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust View Post
Nobody will convince me that he was genuinely injured today
He just didn’t fancy it once it went 3-3

Has to be bombed out of the club in the summer by the new regime if we’re to really believe things are changing at the club

Never been more disgusted at the attitude of a professional footballer at any club
Don’t know how his team mates can stand to be in the same team as him
Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
He's a complete £#%&!er. I know it seemed petty complaining about his repeated parking on pavements because he couldn't be arsed walking from a car park, but it's indicative of an attitude.

Hojlund won't be parking on the pavement. Dalot won't. Martinez won't.

It's not that they can't afford the parking ticket. It's because they're not complete £#%&!ers.
Both of these.

His attitude towards working hard for the team has been disgusting all season. Look at The Scottish Player and Maguire: both were quite obviously up for sale at the start of the season and weren't part of the managers or clubs plans. What did they do? They grafted and their attitude has been absolutely fantastic. Without them, things would have been a whole lot worse this season for us.

Now look at Rashford. Top earner at the club, pampered and pandered to by everyone. No worries at all going into the season. His form was abysmal more or less from the off. What's he done about it? Totally downed tools, looked disinterested, gone on the piss and missed games. Then, to top it all off, he's had the balls to do an interview to "silence his doubters". How dare anyone suggest that that he's not trying or arsed. Even though he absolutely looks like he doesn't care - he absolutely does, clearly - doubt him and its even better lol

The @#%&! is a self obsessed, lazy, over rated, over paid, entitled £#%&!ing #@&%!. He's done £#%&! all to 'prove' to anyone that he does care and is trying - he's not and he doesn't.

Amad came on today and was on the left wing. 30 seconds later, he's on the right trying to win the ball. Rashford doesn't do that, sticking rigidly to HIS position, on HIS side of the pitch. It absolutely stinks and I can't wait to see the back of him.

Worst thing is, he'll go home tonight and he won't care. Not a bit.

Unread 21-04-2024, 10:44 PM
Jack Duckworth

His attitude and effort are atrocious. Who tf is going to be silly enough to buy the slapped arse though?

Unread 21-04-2024, 10:49 PM
Parlabane

It’s no surprise all our problems are coming down our left - playing make shift right backs at left back and getting no help from Rashford whilst also being asked to overlap him when attacking.

I think he needs professional help - Im sure he is suffering from depression or something similar

Unread 21-04-2024, 11:19 PM
lenin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlabane View Post
It’s no surprise all our problems are coming down our left - playing make shift right backs at left back and getting no help from Rashford whilst also being asked to overlap him when attacking.

I think he needs professional help - Im sure he is suffering from depression or something similar
That old chestnut - the new “carrying an injury” and “played out of position”. Excuses, excuses. If he’s depressed he should try paying through the nose to watch him strolling about half arsed.

Unread 21-04-2024, 11:25 PM
Sparky***

I don't know how else to describe what i'm watching other than a dele alli style fall from grace here.

It's like watching someone stuck in a loveless marriage, just completely devoid of anything, going through the motions, devoid of any joy.

even the worst players i've ever watched have the odd good game purely by accident sometimes, but it seems he can't even manage that. I don't think i've seen a United player produce so many consecutive appalling performances and continue to play every week.

Quite clearly he needs to be moved on, it would be best for all parties. Obviously he won't because we've stuck him on a ridiculous contract that no other club in their right mind would pay.

Unread 21-04-2024, 11:42 PM
Hyman_Roth

He absolutely stinks - clearly hates it and isn’t remotely arsed. Looks completely disillusioned to the point that he actually can no longer play football. Needs to leave the club and try and resurrect his career elsewhere. At the rate he’s going, Ipswich might be the best option.

But never mind all that, until he leaves, Erik should play him in every minute of every match. That will send the right message to the rest of the squad. The lads on the bench and the lads that get subbed are bound to respect that kind of approach. It no doubt makes for a harmonious dressing room with zero bitterness at all.

Well done Erik, what you’re doing with Rashford is a masterstroke.

Unread 21-04-2024, 11:52 PM
Neo

Football

Very effective first half performance from Rashy, as most educated viewers will know. Busy, always available, consistently had their full back on toast, and was constantly penetrating the opposition box.

He can both hold the line, and cut inside as well as any player in the league. Can see why he’s always one of the first names on the ten Hag team sheet.

Starts the final, NQAT. One of the very, very few players across the continent of Europe that can test Kyle Walker for pace. An asset.

Unread 21-04-2024, 11:56 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlabane View Post

Some good shrinks in Paris

Get him £#%&!ed the £#%&! off