United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-04-2022, 04:16 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Worst record as utd premier league manager but saffers loves him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know.. why did we get rid of Solskjaer? He was doing great..

Unread 09-04-2022, 04:17 PM
Ethers

Absolutely hilarious to see people falling over themselves to make excuses for this utter nobody who’s contributed next to nothing to Manchester United and just came here for an easy payday.

Paid millions of pounds and supposed to be famous for his attention to detail, but we can’t expect him to watch our players who are out on loan

Can travel half way round the world to watch some Cricket though.

Unread 09-04-2022, 04:24 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Absolutely hilarious to see people falling over themselves to make excuses for this utter nobody who’s contributed next to nothing to Manchester United and just came here for an easy payday.

Paid millions of pounds and supposed to be famous for his attention to detail, but we can’t expect him to watch our players who are out on loan

The key thing here is the players are getting the basics wrong . You shouldn’t need to coach at that level to make a 5 yard £#%&!ing pass . You shouldn’t have to coach at this level to run.

Unread 09-04-2022, 04:36 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
They won’t be announcing the manager because of Ajax and their league. But the club will be trying to spin some positivity news. I can see more ten hag news come in. The only kick up the arse they could possibly get is knowing a new manager will be looking at their performances .

At the very least I hope ralf passes on information. That being said it’s an impossible job unless he has full control. Who he signs and who he bins. Despite reports until I see some shit@#%&!s leaving and the club not making hard work of signings I won’t believe them.

Honestly, he must have been smoking something to want to manage the biggest marketing company in the world
Yeah, you would think the only thing that is going to lift this season at all
Is going to be announcing ETH. We need to know. The players need to know.

Unread 09-04-2022, 04:39 PM
Drexl

Quote:

What was you expecting from an interim manger who originally turned down the job by proclaiming "I'm not an interim manager!"

?

Unread 09-04-2022, 04:44 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

It’s not making excuses because there’s nothing to make excuses for. It was a problem before he got here. It’s a problem now. He hasn’t been able to solve it and was never likely to in six months. You don’t have to praise him, but to critcise him just misses the point.

It’s like blaming a guy with a bucket of water for not putting out the house fire that’s been blazing away for ten years.

“That guy’s bucket was shit!”

Unread 09-04-2022, 05:02 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Worst record as utd premier league manager but saffers loves him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Over 20 games and given the state of play. You’re a bit thick aren’t you.

Unread 09-04-2022, 05:05 PM
goonlooca

Can we get another Interim in for the last seven games?

Unread 09-04-2022, 05:20 PM
MUFC One Love

It's just another terrible decision by Manchester United.

We were all happy with it on paper, but why have we ended up like this?

The club is a disgrace and is going nowhere unless they completely revamp the football side of the staff.

Unread 09-04-2022, 05:43 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
It's just another terrible decision by Manchester United.

We were all happy with it on paper, but why have we ended up like this?

The club is a disgrace and is going nowhere unless they completely revamp the football side of the staff.
Great point. They should get an interim manager in until that can be adressed.

Unread 09-04-2022, 05:55 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Great point. They should get an interim manager in until that can be adressed.
Fair play.

Great decision making from United.

Unread 09-04-2022, 05:59 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Fair play.

Great decision making from United.
I can literally feel the big snorts of anger from your nostrils reducing

It's okay. We WILL be good again

Unread 09-04-2022, 06:01 PM
Lok

We should sack him, just for the fun of it.

Unread 09-04-2022, 06:09 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
We should sack him, just for the fun of it.
And let these players win AGAIN?

Nah, I don’t care how bad Ralf is. I hope these bastards dread turning up for training.

Unread 09-04-2022, 06:18 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I hope these bastards dread turning up for training.
Why? What's he going to do? Give them a detention?
His presence is pointless.

Unread 09-04-2022, 06:35 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Why? What's he going to do? Give them a detention?
His presence is pointless.
This.

They aren't listening to him. Yet to see this gegenpress %@#$&!s.

He does nothing on the touchline. Darren Fletcher seems to do more. Very £#%&!ing odd.

Unread 09-04-2022, 06:38 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
This.

They aren't listening to him. Yet to see this gegenpress %@#$&!s.

He does nothing on the touchline. Darren Fletcher seems to do more. Very £#%&!ing odd.
Shitting in his pants doesn't count. Unfortunately.

Unread 09-04-2022, 06:50 PM
Mr_Ed

I don't know about you lot but I've worked in many companies over the years. There are companies / environments that are set up for success and will succeed with good leadership, vision and a 'North Star' (sorry) in terms of a 1, 2, 5 year plan. I've worked in some companies where it's obvious things will go well and some firms who, despite my best efforts, will fail because culturally they're set up that way - in my role I've done well when I didn't think I would and failed when I didn't think it possible - all down to culture, company, people and expectation.

Why do you think United continued successfully under SAF - he set the template and the club imbued his values.

Why do you think Chelsea did so well when Jose left for a few years simply because the template was in place for success.

Why do you think City have been successful over the last 10 years because, yes the coach will have an impact, but the club has the same template and values and the manager will complement that - They'll continue to do well after Pep, just less so - he's a great coach after all.

So RR has come in to a shit environment, a shit template and a team who have given up noting he won't be there next season. We've got a load of players over 30 and the last 10 years under Woodward have been an unmitigated disaster.

As I said before RR has come in and is trying lots of things and trying to shake things up but failing because the players have let him down. If Ole was still in charge he'd still be there smiling not having a clue about the tactical approach. Carrick would have lost the team by not (remember Ole got about 12 games originally) and whoever else came in would have had the same problems - the club is toxic and it is £#%&!ed.

So it's not down to RR - I still rate him and he's tried a lot of things with the tools he's been given. Bad tools or tools that don't give a £#%&!.

The club is 5-10 years away and whoever comes in (ETH I hope) he's going to need strong direction and leadership from up on high because, if it's not there, he'll fail too.

Unread 09-04-2022, 06:53 PM
Danoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
I don't know about you lot but I've worked in many companies over the years. There are companies / environments that are set up for success and will succeed with good leadership, vision and a 'North Star' (sorry) in terms of a 1, 2, 5 year plan. I've worked in some companies where it's obvious things will go well and some firms who, despite my best efforts, will fail because culturally they're set up that way - in my role I've done well when I didn't think I would and failed when I didn't think it possible - all down to culture, company, people and expectation.

Why do you think United continued successfully under SAF - he set the template and the club imbued his values.

Why do you think Chelsea did so well when Jose left for a few years simply because the template was in place for success.

Why do you think City have been successful over the last 10 years because, yes the coach will have an impact, but the club has the same template and values and the manager will complement that - They'll continue to do well after Pep, just less so - he's a great coach after all.

So RR has come in to a shit environment, a shit template and a team who have given up noting he won't be there next season. We've got a load of players over 30 and the last 10 years under Woodward have been an unmitigated disaster.

As I said before RR has come in and is trying lots of things and trying to shake things up but failing because the players have let him down. If Ole was still in charge he'd still be there smiling not having a clue about the tactical approach. Carrick would have lost the team by not (remember Ole got about 12 games originally) and whoever else came in would have had the same problems - the club is toxic and it is £#%&!ed.

So it's not down to RR - I still rate him and he's tried a lot of things with the tools he's been given. Bad tools or tools that don't give a £#%&!.

The club is 5-10 years away and whoever comes in (ETH I hope) he's going to need strong direction and leadership from up on high because, if it's not there, he'll fail too.
Why do you rate him?

What has he done for you to rate him?

Unread 09-04-2022, 06:53 PM
Dr Stranger

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed

Great post. Can only hope Bunks doesn’t think it’s too long 🤞
Closed Thread