United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-08-2015, 12:21 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default Morgan

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com...a-i-love-them/

Cracking interview with him.

Delighted we've got this c*** signed up, watched him the last 18 months really developed into a fantastic player, he and Matic best midfielders in England last season.

Very impressed so far, good workrate, great reading of the game, good range of passing crazy to think he's only 25 aswell with lots more to come.

Unread 27-08-2015, 12:22 PM
TheFatGoth

You did this exact same thread about Di Maria last year.

#js

Unread 27-08-2015, 12:23 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
You did this exact same thread about Di Maria last year.

#js
kiss of bloody death from his piss stained lips

Unread 27-08-2015, 12:24 PM
Crumps

Can't you spell his surname?

Unread 27-08-2015, 12:26 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Delighted we've got this c*** signed up
Bit strange for someone who was noncing on about there being no point following United anymore only a few weeks ago.

Unread 27-08-2015, 12:31 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Bit strange for someone who was noncing on about there being no point following United anymore only a few weeks ago.
You know me Watchers, just like to keep the controversy on this forum ticking over.

We'll be back to normal next Monday after our defeat to Swansea, Dave leaves and we still haven't rescued Bale from Madrid.

Unread 27-08-2015, 12:36 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
You know me Watchers, just like to keep the controversy on this forum ticking over.
Are you claiming your incredibly moist posture on here has been wummery? An interesting tactic NQAT.

tbf, I think most of the forum missed posts like this & this as it was early August and many fredsters were on holiday etc. Glad they flew under the radar tbh.

Unread 27-08-2015, 12:37 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:

We'll be back to normal next Monday after our defeat to Swansea, Dave leaves and we still haven't rescued Bale from Madrid.
Why do you want us to sign a player who has REPEATEDLY rejected the chance to join us?

Unread 27-08-2015, 12:39 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Are you claiming your incredibly moist posture on here has been wummery? An interesting tactic NQAT.

tbf, I think most of the forum missed posts like this & this as it was early August and many fredsters were on holiday etc. Glad they flew under the radar tbh.
Who said that opinion has changed?

Unread 27-08-2015, 03:24 PM
red in cumbria

Thought this was some obscure new player we were "linked" with, FFS. Even just "Morgan S" would have done as a thread title

Unread 27-08-2015, 03:24 PM
utd99

Quote:
Who said that opinion has changed?
Is your loyalty really so thin that you would bin the team you support off because they didn't make the transfers you wanted? Wah...wah...
Do you have any notion of what it was like following United when we really were shit? And I mean shit.
There are some reds on here that supported this club through relegation mate. That's right, division £#%&!ing two.
What a shame.:shakehead:
The new Red Army.

Unread 27-08-2015, 03:27 PM
red in cumbria

Have only the vaguest memory of relegation, but can recall the Sexton years incredibly clearly. Some here don't know they're even born

Unread 27-08-2015, 03:31 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Have only the vaguest memory of relegation, but can recall the Sexton years incredibly clearly. Some here don't know they're even born
Twitter reds.

Unread 27-08-2015, 03:34 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Yep. Looks like TBR got away with those posts going largely unnoticed. Fair play.

If Rooney starts playing properly, Dave is back in net and we drop £70m on a worldy it's over for this league.

Unread 27-08-2015, 03:45 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yep. Looks like TBR got away with those posts going largely unnoticed. Fair play.

If Rooney starts playing properly, Dave is back in net and we drop £70m on a worldy it's over for this league.
And Herrera finally retains the place he has earned. Twice.

Unread 27-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Crumps

Talking

Quote:

'What's the point?'

Snigger.

Unread 27-08-2015, 07:30 PM
MagnificentSeven

five years ago he was playing against teams like yeovil, walsall and carlisle, now he's playing in the champions league

Unread 27-08-2015, 08:29 PM
Clarkie

Thought we were signing some @#%&! called Morgan for a second

Unread 27-08-2015, 08:31 PM
Reno

You like him so much you couldnt be arsed googling his family name. ffs

Unread 27-08-2015, 08:38 PM
ralph

Plays the organ very well does our Morgan.
Closed Thread