United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming
Closed Thread

Unread 03-04-2008, 09:22 PM
waynes ear's

Default Playstation Tap Anyone?

Quote:
This is one of swish bathroom stuff manufacturer Jado's luxury faucets, designed by renowned designer type Jean Nouvel. Relevance to you? It forgos all taps, levers and blue/red colour schemes in favour of a more well-known control scheme: a PlayStation button layout. O turns the water on, X turns the water off, triangle turns the temperature up, triangle turns the temperature down, and square...oh, there's no square. Probably to keep the lawyers away. No rumble, either, but then for designer prices you wouldn't expect last-gen bathroom features, would you?

Unread 03-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Ricky_Kaka

May get one as a d****, not a bad length but not much girth though.

On a more serious note. Has everybody else noticed how cheap and shoddy the PS3 pad is in comparison to the 360 pad?? It's not as responsive either, i've done a few tests see.

Unread 03-04-2008, 09:30 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_Kaka
On a more serious note. Has everybody else noticed how cheap and shoddy the PS3 pad is in comparison to the 360 pad?? It's not as responsive either, i've done a few tests see.
yada yada

sturdier, rumbling version

rumbling hard as someone else famously said

Unread 03-04-2008, 09:36 PM
Ricky_Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
yada yada

sturdier, rumbling version

rumbling hard as someone else famously said
??

Have you got the rumbling version? A must for Madden fans.

Unread 03-04-2008, 09:38 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Have you got the rumbling version? A must for Madden fans.
not got one yet, will sort it when they come out here in may, by then COD4 will have a rumble feature too

Unread 04-04-2008, 12:47 AM
neworder

Quote:
May get one as a d****, not a bad length but not much girth though.

360 pads are f***ing mint and ps3 ones are far from great

however, the ps3 is a much superior console so it doesn't really matter

Unread 04-04-2008, 12:54 AM
Ether

360 pads are perfect apart from the d-pad, which is absolutely atrocious. And a pretty major flaw.

Unread 04-04-2008, 02:14 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
360 pads are perfect apart from the d-pad, which is absolutely atrocious. And a pretty major flaw.
Agree with that. I was very surprised by how comfortable it was and the L1 and R1 trigger type buttons are great for shooting games. The D pad is pretty awful though as you said. It often registers the wrong button.

Unread 04-04-2008, 02:39 AM
Big Barry Fat Baps

the ps2 one with the rumble thingie is the best one, doesnt feel like a hollow toy and the back trigger buttons are better. 360 one is good for call of duty 4 etc, the triggers on the ps3 one are rubbish

Unread 04-04-2008, 08:52 AM
red red robbo

I've got a rumbly PS3 one and can confirm it feels much sturdier than the sixaxis.

There's nothing wrong with any of the buttons, you press them, something happens on the screen. That's pretty much 100% good in my book.
Closed Thread