United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming
Closed Thread
 
Unread 18-11-2007, 09:18 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default Playstation 3 Help

what games do you lot recommend? ive got PES 08 and F1 on my list already, and CoD4 if thats out

also. whats the score with playstation network? easy to get up and running online?

cheers babes xxxxx
 
Unread 18-11-2007, 02:30 PM
red red robbo
 
Default

It took me about an hour to get my PS3 unpacked, set-up, software upgraded and signed on to the playstation network. The sign on only took about 10 minutes though.
 
Unread 24-11-2007, 04:07 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

one week and i will be taking an hour to unpack the 60gb behemoth

and i cant f***ing wait

 
Unread 24-11-2007, 04:10 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

actually

anyone had any problems i should be aware of with the PS3 in general???

cheers babes
 
Unread 24-11-2007, 05:54 PM
Prideofalleurope
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
actually

anyone had any problems i should be aware of with the PS3 in general???

cheers babes
It makes you gay
 
Unread 24-11-2007, 05:55 PM
HollowmanVIII
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
actually

anyone had any problems i should be aware of with the PS3 in general???

cheers babes
They seem very reliable. Best thing about the online Network is it's free, good stuff to download and frequant firmware updates which help any bugs or just give you general updates.

Games wise right now, I'd look at some of the following -

COD 4, Warhawk, Oblivion, GRAW 2, Smackdown v Raw 08, Motorstorm, Ratchett & Clank.

Make sure you download the Gran Turismo HD Prologue aswell when you're online, it's sweet.

Over the next six months, you'll see the big games coming out for it.
 
Unread 24-11-2007, 11:48 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

motorstorm is utter shite, ive played that and going nowhere near it
 
Unread 25-11-2007, 01:21 AM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
motorstorm is utter shite, ive played that and going nowhere near it
Assasins Creed, and out Dec 3rd, Uncharted, Drakes Fortune, there's a Demo on the Playstation Store.

Them EyeToy games look the balls as well.
 
Unread 25-11-2007, 01:37 AM
Luffy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Assasins Creed, and out Dec 3rd, Uncharted, Drakes Fortune, there's a Demo on the Playstation Store.

Them EyeToy games look the balls as well.

that eyetoy thing a joke? looks pathetic! resistance is meant to be fun shooter but cod4 is the new king.

assassins creed, cod4, uncharted are the big 3 imo. not necessarily the best, ratchet and clank is great fun and looks fab in HD.

oh and the psn store is so much better than 360, i barely downloaded 5 demos on that and maybe 9 trailers, but i've downloaded about 35gb of stuff from psn

Last edited by Luffy; 25-11-2007 at 01:42 AM.
 
Unread 25-11-2007, 01:59 AM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
that eyetoy thing a joke? looks pathetic! resistance is meant to be fun shooter but cod4 is the new king.

assassins creed, cod4, uncharted are the big 3 imo. not necessarily the best, ratchet and clank is great fun and looks fab in HD.

oh and the psn store is so much better than 360, i barely downloaded 5 demos on that and maybe 9 trailers, but i've downloaded about 35gb of stuff from psn
The eyetoy games that are available on the playstation network look like fun. Puzzlers where you move stuff on screen.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Playstation 3 Help
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Twisted Metal on the Playstation Ed Sullivan Gaming 0 07-11-2007 11:57 AM
The Playstation 3 Chorlton74 Off Topic 24 26-03-2007 08:29 PM
Anyone want a Playstation 3? Sparky*** Off Topic 22 01-02-2007 08:44 PM
Playstation 3 For Sale With 4 Games ash2006 Gaming 17 15-01-2007 05:36 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:26 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.