United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-04-2021, 03:00 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
You do wonder why players sign with him, given that this isn't a complete unknown.
probably because he gets them big pay days and big contracts

Unread 08-04-2021, 04:02 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
probably because he gets them big pay days and big contracts
Yeah, I get that, but if he cannot get you in the door at Real Madrid or Barca, then there are plenty of other agents who could get you in, while still getting you decent coin.

Unread 08-04-2021, 04:09 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Yeah, I get that, but if he cannot get you in the door at Real Madrid or Barca, then there are plenty of other agents who could get you in, while still getting you decent coin.
that's a good point especially if you're a top player like him and have a desire to play for either spanish club

from the sound of it as well, he's burned a bridge with Pep but clearly that won't keep him from trying to do business with the City Oil Men

Unread 08-04-2021, 04:12 PM
no fun

Absolutely zero chance of him signing for us

In fact, if he does, I will turn up for the first home game when crowds are allowed wearing just a pair of el homos missus briefs

Unread 08-04-2021, 05:05 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Absolutely zero chance of him signing for us

In fact, if he does, I will turn up for the first home game when crowds are allowed wearing just a pair of el homos missus briefs
if it's not my missus being brough into casual conversation, it's my pregnant at the time sister...

absolute animals

i agree with Spikey on this one - no chance.

Unread 08-04-2021, 05:34 PM
Mr_Ed

I’m surprised this thread is still going. I’ve got more chance of stroking Hitlers dog than him signing for United FFS.

Unread 08-04-2021, 05:59 PM
yoda

Pie this mutant off, get Patson Daka who RB Salzburg replaced him with. They obviously have scouts who have a clue. Spend money on a right winger which we comically havnt had for about 10 years. Easy this..
Closed Thread