United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-02-2021, 08:10 PM
Pop

v City:

- £#%&! this league

- I cannot believe what I have just seen.

- Andy @ Allerton will be blaming the refs again (remember that mental @#%&!?)

- Title is gone. We were never going to compete with City anyway

- No words. Goodnight.

- We'll be back. YNWA.

- We were better in the first and the second half was pretty even

- We are still the £#%&!ing CHAMPIONS!

- Some proper £#%&!ers in the Alisson thread tonight, glad it's been locked

- I remember us being bad in the 90s, but I've never, ever seen a Liverpool team as atrocious as we've been the last 6 weeks

- Seems a little bit like Jurgens last season at Dortmund

- I love Alisson. But maybe he should stop £#%&!ing praying. There's no one up there you idiot!

- Alisson is a the best keeper in the world, wouldn’t swap him for anyone.

- Keane being a deliberate @#%&! there. Making out that every team has had injuries like we’ve had.

- City have too much ability but they do not have any class whatsoever.

- I thought we were brilliant today, bit of luck here and there and we would be top of the league

- When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

Unread 07-02-2021, 08:14 PM
tatty

I've never understood the locking of threads on there.

They're just a bunch of lads/lasses talking about football, it's creepy as £#%&! shutting down any sort of criticism of the team.

Unread 07-02-2021, 08:45 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
- I love Alisson. But maybe he should stop £#%&!ing praying. There's no one up there you idiot!
Tbf they sound more clued up than your average RAWKist

Unread 07-02-2021, 08:53 PM
Dr Stranger

- City have too much ability but they do not have any class whatsoever.

Oh well. Forget it then.

Unread 07-02-2021, 09:39 PM
Switching Off

Pasting that £#%&!ing dirge at the end

Unread 08-02-2021, 01:01 PM
AK14

Unread 08-02-2021, 01:03 PM
puressence

hes rattled to £#%&! .. wish the reporter had said you know what £#%&! that cba asking the second one you ignorant @#%&!

Unread 08-02-2021, 01:40 PM
Neo

The mask has well and truly slipped with this @#%&!. No more Mr Zany.

Dressed like he's about to pop off to Lime Street and start begging for loose change, too, the hobo.

Unread 08-02-2021, 01:46 PM
dunk

People used to praise Mourinho and LvG for responses like that tbf.

Unread 08-02-2021, 01:54 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
People used to praise Mourinho and LvG for responses like that tbf.
they did. but that's how they were all the time. they didn't start off being all Colin Hunt and Timmy Mallett and then turning into what he is now.

Unread 08-02-2021, 01:58 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
they did. but that's how they were all the time. they didn't start off being all Colin Hunt and Timmy Mallett and then turning into what he is now.
True. Klopp is a right tetchy @#%&!, I get he doesn't like losing but suck it up ffs. Classless #@&%!.

Unread 08-02-2021, 02:21 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Tbf they sound more clued up than your average RAWKist
How so?

Unread 08-02-2021, 02:36 PM
Dr Stranger

What a pissy little #@&%!. It’s a perfectly fair game question. He’s asking if he thinks his team is in the title race.

What does that have to do with being poorly prepared?

He was desperate to do the same to Shreeves yesterday. In fairness to Shreeves, he just batted it straight back to him.

Where’s that loveable rogue gone now, eh?

I’m amazed at how touchy these modern day managers are. He’s had an incredibly successfully last two years and the first sign of trouble and he’s windmilling. Pep is the same.

@#%&!s, the pair of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
Exactly. Like mourinho. At least he wears his @#%&!yness on his sleeve. These guys want to do that but also be your mate. £#%&! off.

Unread 08-02-2021, 02:41 PM
utd99

It’s clear as day; he’s aggravated, has no solutions and is looking to bully the lowest ranking journo within arms reach to get some release. Pig of a man. Dalglish was exactly the same.

Unread 08-02-2021, 02:43 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
What a pissy little #@&%!. It’s a perfectly fair game question. He’s asking if he thinks his team is in the title race.

What does that have to do with being poorly prepared?

He was desperate to do the same to Shreeves yesterday. In fairness to Shreeves, he just batted it straight back to him.

Where’s that loveable rogue gone now, eh?

I’m amazed at how touchy these modern day managers are. He’s had an incredibly successfully last two years and the first sign of trouble and he’s windmilling. Pep is the same.

@#%&!s, the pair of them.

Exactly. Like mourinho. At least he wears his @#%&!yness on his sleeve. These guys want to do that but also be your mate. £#%&! off.
Yep, he's had virtually no injuries the last couple of seasons and yet he never rested any of them even when they had won the league so £#%&! him now he's got a couple of injuries, and it is just a couple. 9 of his first 11 are available nearly every week, it's his fault he chooses to play his best midfielders in defence rather than play defenders there.

Unread 08-02-2021, 02:44 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It’s clear as day; he’s aggravated, has no solutions and is looking to bully the lowest ranking journo within arms reach to get some release. Pig of a man. Dalglish was exactly the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Yep, he's had virtually no injuries the last couple of seasons and yet he never rested any of them even when they had won the league so £#%&! him now he's got a couple of injuries, and it is just a couple. 9 of his first 11 are available nearly every week, it's his fault he chooses to play his best midfielders in defence rather than play defenders there.
Pretty much what Keane was saying. Yeah, Van Dijk is a big injury, but deal with it. You’re champions. You’ve got people calling you the best team of all time, prove it.

I have honestly never known such fanfare over one domestic injury ever. They mention it more or less every game. There were statements released from the player like he was going to rehab or something and they’ve even worked it into betting adverts (“I wonder how the champions will cope without him”).

City were missing De Bruyne yesterday. He’s arguably the best player in the league. You’d forgive them if they looked like they were lacking some creativity. Not a bit of it.

Teams have missed players in seasons before, including us. Does Blackburn’s title win come with an asterisk because Eric was missing? Does Arsenal’s in 98 because Keane was missing?

I guess we shouldn’t be surprised that the country’s most self-pitying and mawkish club are making such a big deal of their woes.

Unread 08-02-2021, 03:00 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

Pretty much what Keane was saying. Yeah, Van Dijk is a big injury, but deal with it. You’re champions. You’ve got people calling you the best team of all time, prove it.

I have honestly never known such fanfare over one domestic injury ever. They mention it more or less every game. There were statements released from the player like he was going to rehab or something and they’ve even worked it into betting adverts (“I wonder how the champions will cope without him”).

City were missing De Bruyne yesterday. He’s arguably the best player in the league. You’d forgive them if they looked like they were lacking some creativity. Not a bit of it.

Teams have missed players in seasons before, including us. Does Blackburn’s title win come with an asterisk because Eric was missing? Does Arsenal’s in 98 because Keane was missing?

I guess we shouldn’t be surprised that the country’s most self-pitying and mawkish club are making such a big deal of their woes.

100%

All these best teams ever who shit the bed once they actually have to defend something is great.

Season after we won the Double. I remember United going to Fulham with a back 3 of Carrick, De leat and Fletch.

Rio and Vidic seemed to be injured most weeks, and how did we respond to that as champions? Oh we just created the longest run of clean sheets in the football league and we won 3 leagues on the bounce

State of these £#%&!ing @#%&!s crying over injuries. Get £#%&!ed you scouse @#%&!s, deal with it you justice hunting #@&%!s

Unread 08-02-2021, 03:12 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
100%

All these best teams ever who shit the bed once they actually have to defend something is great.

Season after we won the Double. I remember United going to Fulham with a back 3 of Carrick, De leat and Fletch.

Rio and Vidic seemed to be injured most weeks, and how did we respond to that as champions? Oh we just created the longest run of clean sheets in the football league and we won 3 leagues on the bounce

State of these £#%&!ing @#%&!s crying over injuries. Get £#%&!ed you scouse @#%&!s, deal with it you justice hunting #@&%!s
You don’t drop 24 points season on season (thus far) because of two injuries.

Unread 08-02-2021, 03:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You don’t drop 24 points season on season (thus far) because of two injuries.
If you were of a mind to be generous, you could say 3 or 4, as Matip and Keita seem to always be out, I'm not generous though, £#%&! them.

They're also forgetting that the front 3 between them have missed about 10 games through injury in 3 or 4 seasons, despite being flogged to death week-in, week-out, which is basically a minor miracle the way they play

Unread 08-02-2021, 04:24 PM
Kent Brockman

As Keane pointed out, Villa put seven past them when van Dijk was playing so the injury thing is a convenient excuse when it suits the narrative.
Closed Thread