United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 20-01-2023, 09:12 AM
puressence

Always loved that rooney quote after coming into training the day after we had a lost a game and he was still fuming , and lingard and pogba were in the changing rooms practising dance moves . He went £#%&!ing mental at em

Unread 20-01-2023, 09:18 AM
Pop

Unread 20-01-2023, 09:31 AM
windy waffles

Jesse, if you're reading this, I'm sure you are, we love you...

Unread 20-01-2023, 11:28 AM
Bunker Buster

Beaaaaannnnnns

Unread 20-01-2023, 10:38 PM
Hyman_Roth

Weirdly Mrs Roth is watching the full interview. Yeah, no idea either.

She played a bit of it to me….omfg. Didn’t realise it was possible for him to go any further down in my estimations. Absolutely no redeeming features. Almost feel like we should scratch that fa cup win off given he’s such a helmet.

Get this, he wants to go into acting and thinks roles like those in Interstellar are the kind of things he could do.

He’s utterly delusional.

Prince Andrew interview. An absolute car crash.

Unread 21-01-2023, 12:46 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
£#%&! me I despise him.

Him and that utter @#%&! Pogba, thank Christ we’re finally shut of them. We need proper men to get back to the top, they’re not serious people.

For 10 years we’ve needed King Arthur, but been stuck with the court jesters

Unread 21-01-2023, 02:22 AM
Rorschach

30 years of age.

What an utter £#%&!ing @#%&! of a child he remains.

Unread 21-01-2023, 09:50 AM
Pop

More @#%&!age...

Unread 21-01-2023, 10:00 AM
Sapien

No coincidence that rashford's form has drastically improved since his departure

Unread 21-01-2023, 10:08 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
No coincidence that rashford's form has drastically improved since his departure
Weren’t they best mates? Doesn’t reflect well on Rashford tbh. Honestly can’t work out how anyone could spend more than 5 minutes in lingard’s company and not want to cave his head in. He’s entitled, delusional and immensely thick - he also comes across as quite unpleasant.

Even the interviewer was squirming like £#%&! when he suggested that acting was the obvious next step and all he needed to do was a few drama classes.

Unread 21-01-2023, 10:12 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Weren’t they best mates? Doesn’t reflect well on Rashford tbh. Honestly can’t work out how anyone could spend more than 5 minutes in lingard’s company and not want to cave his head in. He’s an entitled, delusional and immensely thick - he also comes across as quite unpleasant.

Even the interviewer was squirming like £#%&! when he suggested that acting was the obvious next step and all he needed to do was a few drama classes.
Will be on IACGMOOH the instant he retires

Unread 21-01-2023, 10:16 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Will be on IACGMOOH the instant he retires

Sorry pal, what’s that?

Unread 21-01-2023, 10:24 AM
Ethers

Unfair on Rashford I think. They’d have known each other since teenagers, and hard as it is to believe now, at one time Rashford would have really looked up to him as someone who’d gone from the academy and broken into the first team. Bonds like that you form when young are hard to break, especially when you’re still spending every day together into your 20’s. Surely we all have that one mate from childhood that’s a bit of a #@&%!head and has never really grown up?

Unread 21-01-2023, 10:38 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Weren’t they best mates? Doesn’t reflect well on Rashford tbh. Honestly can’t work out how anyone could spend more than 5 minutes in lingard’s company and not want to cave his head in. He’s entitled, delusional and immensely thick - he also comes across as quite unpleasant.

Yeah, but you're a miserable old £#%&!er from a different generation, with all due respect just as we all are.

Ethers nails it above, plus their behaviour and people they are influenced by is vastly different to anything you/we saw in your late teens/early 20's, plus, you know, the whole stupidly rich and pandered to at every minute thing, that can't be healthy.

Unread 21-01-2023, 10:39 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Unfair on Rashford I think. They’d have known each other since teenagers, and hard as it is to believe now, at one time Rashford would have really looked up to him as someone who’d gone from the academy and broken into the first team. Bonds like that you form when young are hard to break, especially when you’re still spending every day together into your 20’s. Surely we all have that one mate from childhood that’s a bit of a #@&%!head and has never really grown up?
marcus is still wearing an earring tbf

Unread 21-01-2023, 11:01 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
marcus is still wearing an earring tbf
Arsed. He’s also made sure millions of children don’t go hungry. He’s done more than any footballer I can recall to address issues he feels are important, and he’s done it in his early 20s.

Unread 21-01-2023, 11:15 AM
Hyman_Roth

Think all that is fair and I am being harsh on Rashers. It’s Just when you add those loud whispers that suggest Rashford has the biggest ego in the club when combined with his friendship with lingard equal bad metrics.

Truth is, I’m not inclined to believe unfounded rumours and the fact is rashers has been politically incredible. At the minute, he’s my perfect footballer - brilliant on the pitch and a star off it.

Lingard is the exact opposite.

Unread 21-01-2023, 11:16 AM
Pop

Can we get back to bullying Lingard and making fun of his mental health problems please?

Unread 21-01-2023, 11:23 AM
measlyshark

Quote:
Arsed. He’s also made sure millions of children don’t go hungry. He’s done more than any footballer I can recall to address issues he feels are important, and he’s done it in his early 20s.
Great point, well made.

Unread 21-01-2023, 11:45 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Surely we all have that one mate from childhood that’s a bit of a #@&%!head and has never really grown up?
I don’t, but I think that probably means it’s me