United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 19-04-2021, 11:17 PM
The Stella Fella

Default Bitters canít sell 2000 tickets

Shock horror, fans desperate to get back to live football

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ckets-20418260

Blaming super league rumours but tickets went on sale last week..........

Massive club

Unread 20-04-2021, 07:54 AM
no fun

Iím not one to defend the Stockport bastards, but I will here

Mate of mine is a home and away bitter

He applied last Friday, got the ticket, but was then informed to get the ticket in his hand he would have to;

Travel by club approved and arranged train or coach

Take a covid test 2 days before

No exceptions

He f***ed it off and I canít blame him

Unread 20-04-2021, 08:04 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
Iím not one to defend the Stockport bastards, but I will here

Mate of mine is a home and away bitter

He applied last Friday, got the ticket, but was then informed to get the ticket in his hand he would have to;

Travel by club approved and arranged train or coach

Take a covid test 2 days before

No exceptions

He f***ed it off and I canít blame him
So he wouldnít take a 30 second COVID test and then travel by coach or train to see the best team in the world ever? Not much of a fan then. Thought they d be busting the wemberley doors down to win the first leg of the quadruple.

Unread 20-04-2021, 08:14 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella View Post
So he wouldnít take a 30 second COVID test and then travel by coach or train to see the best team in the world ever? Not much of a fan then. Thought they d be busting the wemberley doors down to win the first leg of the quadruple.
Will pass on your thoughts

Unread 20-04-2021, 08:14 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
They can't win the quadruple.....

All matches should be boycotted now...

Unread 20-04-2021, 08:33 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Will pass on your thoughts
No I m being serious. How do they think they are going to get back into games in large numbers? Testing will be here for a while.

I think a lot of fans have lost interest full stop. Will take some time for full stadiums I reckon ignoring the government rules.

Unread 20-04-2021, 08:46 AM
no fun

Quote:
No I m being serious. How do they think they are going to get back into games in large numbers? Testing will be here for a while.

I think a lot of fans have lost interest full stop. Will take some time for full stadiums I reckon ignoring the government rules.
I think his main objection was being told how, and at what time, he would have to travel, and I agree with him

It canít be to keep Covid risks down to a minimum.....you get on a train and sit in socially distanced seats then get off at Euston and mix with hundreds of commuters on the concourse?

And how will city get you from Euston to Wembley?.....specially laid on coaches?

Or just leave you to get the tube?

Itís a f***ing nonsense

Unread 20-04-2021, 09:18 AM
doudou

Quote:
I think his main objection was being told how, and at what time, he would have to travel, and I agree with him

It canít be to keep Covid risks down to a minimum.....you get on a train and sit in socially distanced seats then get off at Euston and mix with hundreds of commuters on the concourse?

And how will city get you from Euston to Wembley?.....specially laid on coaches?

Itís a f***ing nonsense
Nobody's previously given a shit about how football fans get to the game, so (while he's obviously got a point) I don't see why he expected them to give a shit now.

As a football fan it's always been a case of "give us your money and shut your f***ing mouth"

Unread 20-04-2021, 09:28 AM
92ToBury

Quote:

Itís a f***ing nonsense
They'll be able to fit all their fans in two Addison Lee cabs. HTH

Unread 20-04-2021, 07:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
They can't win the quadruple.....

All matches should be boycotted now...
Or the Treble, or even the domestic treble.