United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 17-04-2021, 01:52 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Islands stand alone getting battered from all sides, he's there sunny smiling through it

I think an aldi translator would translate as sunshine, you are my solskjaer almost genius

Post quality disclaimer : Ive had a lot of sun in the last 24 hours
So the critics are the sharks? Do they carry on the waves of criticism and bite the shore?

It's an interesting metaphor.

And by interesting I mean of course retarded.

Unread 17-04-2021, 02:34 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
So the critics are the sharks? Do they carry on the waves of criticism and bite the shore?

It's an interesting metaphor.

And by interesting I mean of course retarded.
And the attendance here today at ole thread was one

Thank you for your magnificent support

Unread 18-04-2021, 06:01 PM
NedKelly

We have equalled our points total last season, with 6 games left to play. Progress.

Unread 18-04-2021, 06:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
We have equalled our points total last season, with 6 games left to play. Progress.
In sure saffers told us we were definitely getting same or less points as last season just a couple of weeks ago

Unread 18-04-2021, 06:24 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
In sure saffers told us we were definitely getting same or less points as last season just a couple of weeks ago
fewer...

Unread 18-04-2021, 07:00 PM
red in cumbria

Saffers hasn't posted since the first Granada game - to complain about how awful we were of course. Not logged on since the 11th.

U OK, chief?

Unread 19-04-2021, 11:26 AM
ScarFace

I think Ole should walk in protest of the SS Supa Liga.

Unread 20-04-2021, 01:55 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
Are you proud of the performance levels?

But I have to confess I havent watched us for a while now so I dont know, are we scrape*** results late on like the scorelines suggest or are we improving now on what we have displayed all season.

Dont really care either way now. Football is dead and I will not be watching United anymore. The football of Solskjær already drove me and many other reds away.

Good f***ing luck in the super league facing tops teams weekly. You will be relegation fodder under this manager and his top top captain.

When you finish 2nd in this league this season it is not something to celebrate. We are **** and you know we are. There is no future with this coach. Thank god I wont be part of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
Saffers hasn't posted since the first Granada game - to complain about how awful we were of course. Not logged on since the 11th.

U OK, chief?
Last game I watched.

I'm great. Don't miss it.

Unread 20-04-2021, 02:01 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers View Post
Are you proud of the performance levels?

But I have to confess I havent watched us for a while now so I dont know, are we scrape*** results late on like the scorelines suggest or are we improving now on what we have displayed all season.

Dont really care either way now. Football is dead and I will not be watching United anymore. The football of Solskjær already drove me and many other reds away.

Good f***ing luck in the super league facing tops teams weekly. You will be relegation fodder under this manager and his top top captain.

When you finish 2nd in this league this season it is not something to celebrate. We are **** and you know we are. There is no future with this coach. Thank god I wont be part of it.

Last game I watched.

I'm great. Don't miss it.
Don’t really care either way then proceed to write paragraphs on a Man Utd football forum.

Unread 20-04-2021, 02:06 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins View Post
Don’t really care either way then proceed to write paragraphs on a Man Utd football forum.
Thats obviously a lie.

Of course I care.

But I am choosing to abandon my love.