United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming

Unread 07-04-2021, 10:43 AM
dunk

Just about to dive into the latest offering from Oddworld, Soulstorm. Released yesterday and free to PS5 owners

Unread 17-04-2021, 11:10 PM
CamelToe

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles View Post
Grim.

Devil's Soul it is then and I don't even like RPG games.
koppas playing demon's souls

Unread 18-04-2021, 06:16 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
Just about to dive into the latest offering from Oddworld, Soulstorm. Released yesterday and free to PS5 owners
Its a bit samey but really good for free.

Unread 10-05-2021, 10:33 AM
Poop

SCE has told its investors that supply issues are going to last through 2021 and into next year too.

What an absolute shambles

Serves the greedy c***s right for launching last year.

Unread 10-05-2021, 10:49 AM
waynes ear's

not sure Sony can be blamed for COVID and the ensuing chip shortages, but dont let that get in the way of a good story though eh

edit: PS5s are available on Scans website by the way.

Unread 10-05-2021, 10:53 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop View Post
SCE has told its investors that supply issues are going to last through 2021 and into next year too.

What an absolute shambles

Serves the greedy c***s right for launching last year.
Is it not the semiconductor shortage which is affecting supply now? I know it's causing havok with GPU's at the moment. Checked last week and I could probably flip my RX580 Dual for more than I paid for it two years ago

Unread 10-05-2021, 11:47 AM
Poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
not sure Sony can be blamed for COVID and the ensuing chip shortages, but dont let that get in the way of a good story though eh

edit: PS5s are available on Scans website by the way.
They launched during covid and with no software so f*** them.

Unread 10-05-2021, 12:11 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop View Post
They launched during covid and with no software so f*** them.
I think both Sony and Microsoft were terrified that the other would get the jump on them so both released at the point where they considered they couldn't wait any longer. Neither console was needed for another 12 to 18 months.

BTW, are there shortages of XBoxes? I only ever see stories about the PS5, but that could just be because of curation algorithms.

Unread 10-05-2021, 12:27 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo View Post
I think both Sony and Microsoft were terrified that the other would get the jump on them so both released at the point where they considered they couldn't wait any longer. Neither console was needed for another 12 to 18 months.

BTW, are there shortages of XBoxes? I only ever see stories about the PS5, but that could just be because of curation algorithms.
The cheap one (Series S) is easy to get. Series X is similar to PS5.

Unread 10-05-2021, 12:30 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo View Post

No point buying an Xbox yet is there? Ps5 is the only one with a couple of exclusives so far. Can also get game pass on pc. They f***ed up big time and should have waited for Halo to be finished so they actually had a launch title. Still, I guess they’ve half got away with it as the PS5 is hardly faring much better.