United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Reply
 
Unread 07-04-2021, 06:05 PM
Big Norm
 
Default Moving House

To prevent bans on the intolerance thread thought I'd actually start one on the subject.

As I said there, only at the start of the process and the estate agents ignoring my correspondence is already doing my head in. It's going to be a nightmare.
 
Unread 07-04-2021, 06:10 PM
no fun
 
Default

Itís why Iíve never bothered

Too much hassle
 
Unread 07-04-2021, 06:13 PM
Big Norm
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
Itís why Iíve never bothered

Too much hassle
We've been here 21 years and almost cleared the mortgage so can afford a better property for exactly the same or less per month as we've both got 15 years until retirement. Never doing it again though.
 
Unread 07-04-2021, 06:14 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm View Post
We've been here 21 years and almost cleared the mortgage so can afford a better property for exactly the same or less per month as we've both got 15 years until retirement. Never doing it again though.
A woman is behind this....I can just smell it
 
Unread 07-04-2021, 06:17 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Moved three times, also have other property... find a good team and stick with them...

Aka - Let the Mrs deal with everything and just keep transfering money....

Been cash gazumped right at the last moment as well...

It's stressful but not that bad....
 
Unread 07-04-2021, 06:22 PM
Big Norm
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
A woman is behind this....I can just smell it
Worse. An Irish woman who is a qualified solicitor.
 
Unread 07-04-2021, 06:26 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm View Post
Worse. An Irish woman who is a qualified solicitor.
f***ing hell youíre absolutely f***ed pal


Just try and negotiate for the box room to watch the football

Would like a Fred meet next time you are over just to meet some poor c*** who is worse off than me
 
Unread 07-04-2021, 06:28 PM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm View Post
To prevent bans on the intolerance thread thought I'd actually start one on the subject.

As I said there, only at the start of the process and the estate agents ignoring my correspondence is already doing my head in. It's going to be a nightmare.
Falls road ?
 
Unread 07-04-2021, 06:30 PM
Mr_Ed
 
Default

Last time I moved house it was a bloody nightmare. Paid £500 for a survey for the wife to change her mind.

I turned down her favourite house just to piss her off equally.
 
Unread 07-04-2021, 06:33 PM
Big Norm
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence View Post
Falls road ?
No mate. It's a shithole.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Moving House
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Moving House ScholesScoresGoals2 Off Topic 283 05-08-2016 08:08 PM
Moving house koppas Off Topic 21 16-03-2009 09:28 PM
Moving house. magic_cantona Off Topic 12 28-11-2008 06:48 PM
Moving house - Sky pencilcasefeatures Off Topic 14 13-11-2008 10:34 PM
Moving house Kim Jong-il Off Topic 13 30-05-2008 12:26 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:40 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.