United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 20-08-2023, 04:08 PM
Ethers

Look at Villa today

Yeah, convenient to look at them when they’re playing relegation fodder and decided they’re looking good, rather than last week when they were getting battered 5-1 and looked an absolute shambles.

You’re so selective it’s unreal.

Unread 20-08-2023, 04:09 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The white Jesse Lingard. No ta.
Dunk what did do between Feb and July to change this opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Look at Villa today

Yeah, convenient to look at them when they’re playing relegation fodder and decided they’re looking good, rather than last week when they were getting battered 5-1 and looked an absolute shambles.

Wanna get they beat us?

We played relegation fodder on Monday and were outplayed mate

Unread 20-08-2023, 04:20 PM
larry

Quote:
rather than last week when they were getting battered 5-1 and looked an absolute shambles.
fergie said villa played newcastle off the park last week

Unread 20-08-2023, 05:33 PM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
I can already feel the narrative shifting on here. apparently everyone has always known we needed a CM in addition to mount.

mount was signed to be the new CM, the progressive ball carrying number 8. this is ETH's grand plan. this is his vision of how our midfield should be set up.

no point blaming mount, or the glazers. ETH got his man.
Most sensible posters have been crying out for CM investment since Before Carrick retired, some managers have bought midfielders but never addressed the black hole in the middle of our team

Unread 20-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Look at Villa today

So it's Villa now

Unread 20-08-2023, 06:04 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
So it's Villa now
Chelsea were looking good a few days ago if I recall correctly, going to assume that one will be forgotten about for the foreseeable.

Unread 22-08-2023, 06:41 PM
geo100100

Out injured until after the international break

Unread 22-08-2023, 06:43 PM
NedKelly

Unread 22-08-2023, 06:53 PM
armchair

I think ten hag is going to rebuild him - do a whiplash on him. break him down to build him back up.

Unread 22-08-2023, 06:55 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by geo100100
Out injured until after the international break
Phew.

Unread 22-08-2023, 07:01 PM
Sparky***

i think i speak for everyone here when i say we're all devastated

Unread 22-08-2023, 07:05 PM
Ethers

He’s had a pretty underwhelming first two games, but I presume we all want to see him do well here, other than the couple of freaks who value being right on the Internet more important.

An injury this earlier is a pretty big blow for any new player trying to integrate into a new system and a new club. All jokes aside, it’s really shit news.

Unread 22-08-2023, 07:06 PM
AK14

Quote:
He’s had a pretty underwhelming first two games, but I presume we all want to see him do well here, other than the couple of freaks who value being right on the Internet more important.
No way Nedders stands for that!

Unread 22-08-2023, 07:10 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I accept constructive criticism from ethers. One of the few on here who speaks sense.

I’ve always thought Mount is shite but - and I’ve said as much prior to the season starting - I hope he comes good here.

Unread 22-08-2023, 07:11 PM
armchair

I think he's not that good but the spotlight was a bit much for him. He will be a valuable squad member in time. He's a decent player but he needs to remember being flash isn't what made him.

Unread 22-08-2023, 07:13 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I accept constructive criticism from ethers. One of the few on here who speaks sense.

I’ve always thought Mount is shite but - and I’ve said as much prior to the season starting - I hope he comes good here.
Fair play pal.

Saying someone talks sense when they’ve just called you a freak is a very mature way to deal with it.

Unread 22-08-2023, 07:13 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Fair play pal.

Saying someone talks sense when they’ve just called you a freak is a very mature way to deal with it.
Nothing he said was inaccurate.

Unread 22-08-2023, 07:14 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Nothing he said was inaccurate.

Unread 22-08-2023, 07:21 PM
The Judge

Quote:

Unread 22-08-2023, 07:33 PM