Closed Thread

Unread 20-04-2022, 01:42 PM
AK14

Is Ten Hag coming in as player manager or something

Unread 20-04-2022, 01:47 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Yeah, scoring and assisting against real Madrid and juve in the champions league is his level....

Oh, he did

Tough enough...are we aiming to be Wimbledon or something
Danny welbeck scored at the bernabau in the champions league.

Unread 20-04-2022, 01:49 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
If Ten Haag can get us playing how he wants us to play then he could slot in nicely. It's a big ask though if the squad next season is largely the same as it is now.

If it doesn't work out under ETH then Donny will be let down by those around him. And that's coming from someone who thinks he's a bit shite.
Hag

Unread 20-04-2022, 02:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Danny welbeck scored at the bernabau in the champions league.
Is he tough ?

Unread 20-04-2022, 02:10 PM
dunk

Quote:
Is he tough ?
Tougher the Dutch Cleverley tbh.

Unread 20-04-2022, 02:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Tougher the Dutch Cleverley tbh.
It kills you he's coming back when his dad gets here.....

Love it....

Unread 20-04-2022, 02:20 PM
dunk

Quote:
It kills you he's coming back when his dad gets here.....

Love it....
It kills me that he’s shite tbh. Would’ve loved him to come in and take charge of the midfield

Unread 20-04-2022, 02:44 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Yeah, scoring and assisting against real Madrid and juve in the champions league is his level....

Oh, he did

Tough enough...are we aiming to be Wimbledon or something
Jeez, change the record...

They had a good cup run one year. We get it. He can't live off of that forever...

Doesn't take anything away from the fact he looks shite every time he steps on the pitch for United (or Everton for that matter). Runs around like a headless chicken and points alot. There's literally at least 20 players in the Premier League who would get into our team ahead of him.

Unread 20-04-2022, 05:31 PM
Danoli

Does anyone believe this?

Unread 20-04-2022, 05:40 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli
Erik Ten Hag probably does, Fletcher and Murtough probably doing these ones whilst muting the Zoom chat

Unread 20-04-2022, 06:18 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
After sales, maybe.

£100m on CL seasons.
£150m on EL seasons.

That’s the typical Glazernomics. I expect they’ll spend a LITTLE more because he’s a new manager and, frankly, it’s enough if we spend it right.

Changing the scouting, the profile of player we go for is far more important than the odd £50m quid. You could give us £500m to spend, but we’re shopping for AWB and Harry Maguire, then what difference does it make?

Unread 20-04-2022, 06:40 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
After sales, maybe.

£100m on CL seasons.
£150m on EL seasons.

That’s the typical Glazernomics. I expect they’ll spend a LITTLE more because he’s a new manager and, frankly, it’s enough if we spend it right.

Changing the scouting, the profile of player we go for is far more important than the odd £50m quid. You could give us £500m to spend, but we’re shopping for AWB and Harry Maguire, then what difference does it make?
Every club knows United are desperate. It’ll be worse when we don’t make CL. The markup on players is going to be ridiculous. This is a problem created entirely by Woodward. No way City and Liverpool get f***ed on transfers like United do.

Unread 20-04-2022, 06:43 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Wasn't they reporting 20m last week

Unread 20-04-2022, 07:01 PM
geo100100

Quote:
there was a typo either this week or last, im going for this week

Unread 20-04-2022, 07:04 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
That’s two and a half Harry Maguire’s.

Unread 20-04-2022, 07:07 PM
Jethro

Quote:
It's the bare minimum.

Unread 20-04-2022, 07:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Almost as if.......

It's ALL made up.

Unread 20-04-2022, 07:09 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
Every club knows United are desperate. It’ll be worse when we don’t make CL. The markup on players is going to be ridiculous. This is a problem created entirely by Woodward. No way City and Liverpool get f***ed on transfers like United do.
Hopefully he has a long list and if the price is too high he moves on. May well be buying from smaller clubs so the player might push for a move.

Unread 20-04-2022, 07:12 PM
Pop

"ten Hag is not a good choice. They need to have a good manager, a manager who knows English football, a a manager who knows English players. That is very important. I can't mention any managers because I'm not on the board, I don't know what the board want to do. For me though, they need to have an English manager or a British manager."

Speaking to Sky Sports News today, Eric Djemba-Djemba.

Unread 20-04-2022, 07:15 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
"ten Hag is not a good choice. They need to have a good manager, a manager who knows English football, a a manager who knows English players. That is very important. I can't mention any managers because I'm not on the board, I don't know what the board want to do. For me though, they need to have an English manager or a British manager."

Speaking to Sky Sports News today, Eric Djemba-Djemba.
That's swayed me. ETH out
Closed Thread