United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-08-2012, 12:09 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
£#%&!ing robot @#%&!s. this statement is still giving me problems because a lot of people still believe it to be true.

We didn't lose the league in the last few seconds! There were a few seconds were we may have won the league but we lost the league long before this point.
It gets better:

Quote:
Vidic: “In Europe we’ve had so much success in recent years – we’ve had three finals, a semi-final & maybe we relaxed a bit last season.”
Don't know about you, but I'll never forget the "success" of Rome and Wembley, when I watched United get butt £#%&!ed all over the pitch. Great memories

Unread 07-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Zorg

13:52 Mike Phelan: Yes, I'm getting £10 million. They've been great owners.

Unread 07-08-2012, 12:16 PM
MJ Ramone

Has any Journalist actually bothered to ask where Fergie is & if he's been successful on his 'transfer mission'?

"I'm Happy With What I've Got" is looming - you can smell it in the air.
I think it's coming tomorrow tonight.

Stewart Gardener post match interview - "Sir Alex, I have to ask..there's been a lot of speculation as to why you joined the Tour late. Lots of rumours about Transfer deals with Van Persie & Moura..could you clear any of that up for us?"

Chip - "Well, we were interested in the boy Moura but it's very difficult ...his agent..you know...deary me...anyway"

Gardener - "And Van Persie?"

Chip - "No. No chance. I think he's going to City....anyway...I'm happy to go with what I've got. The players have been doing well in Training. Fletcher has joined up with the Scotland squad which is a huge boost for the Lad..etc"

Unread 07-08-2012, 12:19 PM
believe

"and it's also rumoured that madrid have said they are interested in nani"
"aye and i've told you sonny i wudnae sell them a virus "
"but you sold them ronaldo?"
"get ooot a eeer ya £#%&!ing @#%&! ya barred!!!"

Unread 07-08-2012, 12:19 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Has any Journalist actually bothered to ask where Fergie is & if he's been successful on his 'transfer mission'?

Stewart Gardener post match interview - "Sir Alex, I have to ask..there's been a lot of speculation as to why you joined the Tour late. Lots of rumours about Transfer deals with Van Persie & Moura..could you clear any of that up for us?"

Chip - "Well, we were interested in the boy Moura but it's very difficult ...his agent..you know...deary me...anyway"

Chip - "No. No chance. I think he's going to City....anyway...I'm happy to go with what I've got. The players have been doing well in Training. Fletcher has joined up with the Scotland squad which is a huge boost for the Lad..etc"
ffs. As much as I want to VVVvvvvVVVvvvv you, and call you a doomlord £#%&!ing moaning repetitive #@&%!, I won't.. because you're spot on with that :shakehead:

Unread 07-08-2012, 12:20 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
ffs. As much as I want to VVVvvvvVVVvvvv you, and call you a doomlord £#%&!ing moaning repetitive #@&%!, I won't.. because you're spot on with that :shakehead:
Awww, thanks.

Unread 07-08-2012, 12:21 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Awww, thanks.

Unread 07-08-2012, 12:32 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

you've basically visited the future because that is exactly what is going to happen. Predictable frogson and his sack of bullshit.

Unread 07-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
you've basically visited the future because that is exactly what is going to happen. Predictable frogson and his sack of bullshit.
would love it if he did actually buy a sack and put some shit in it. don't know why but i would.

Unread 07-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Tronics

Quote:
He knows him soo well

Unread 07-08-2012, 01:10 PM
borsuk

Quote:
imagine going out of your way to listen to wayne £#%&!ing rooney string a trained sentence together.

Unread 07-08-2012, 09:49 PM
ZiggyStardust

Look at the £#%&!ing state of Rooney :shakehead:

Unread 07-08-2012, 09:52 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

he's turning into a leprechaun

Unread 07-08-2012, 10:06 PM
taff

saw phelan in the gaffers seat on the valerenga highlights, almost pissed myself. was like he'd won a £#%&!ing competition or something.

Unread 07-08-2012, 10:08 PM
M-13

Quote:

The bastard son of........

Unread 07-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

Tremendous -

Unread 07-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Grimson

Quote:

It looks like someone has taken different pictures of each individual piece of his face and then stitched them all together.

Unread 07-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
It looks like someone has taken different pictures of each individual piece of his face and then stitched them all together.
It's one of those question of sport photofits.

=

Unread 07-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Anyone asked where the £#%&! Fergie is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Where's £#%&!ing Frogson then? Lost at the airport? S2C tbdementia
He's probably been £#%&!ing stuck in the £#%&!ing bath for 2 days because no @#%&! was there to help him out.

"£#%&! sake, tell them i'm on a transfer mission or something - that load of %@#$&!s about the brazilian lad, say something about agents or some shite...tell kathy to get back from Darren's house quick my toes are going wrinkly"

Unread 07-08-2012, 11:46 PM
bcred

hmmmm,Is it possible that Roons is actually Uncle Malcoms lovechild?
Closed Thread