Unread 24-04-2012, 09:57 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Unread 24-04-2012, 10:48 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

Unread 24-04-2012, 10:56 AM
saffers

As soon as someone leaves MUFC I don't really pine for their return, especially Ronaldo who was the first player for a while to proper force a move. Really don't get why so many of you are behaving like little desperate schoolgirls. Serious lack of dignity. Be happy we had his peak as a complete footballer between 2006 and 2008.

Very odd how our Wazza is treated like a leper despite still being at United and carrying a team of kids and veterans through another season. Yet the guy who tried to leave us every summer after 2006 is treated like a hero.

Unread 24-04-2012, 11:14 AM
The Return of JC

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
As soon as someone leaves MUFC I don't really pine for their return, especially Ronaldo who was the first player for a while to proper force a move. Really don't get why so many of you are behaving like little desperate schoolgirls. Serious lack of dignity. Be happy we had his peak as a complete footballer between 2006 and 2008.

Very odd how our Wazza is treated like a leper despite still being at United and carrying a team of kids and veterans through another season. Yet the guy who tried to leave us every summer after 2006 is treated like a hero.

I made a similar point yesterday after someone said they loved Ronaldo. I like Ronaldo, I admire him and he was a tremendous player for us. We got ridiculous levels of productivity out if him and made a £68m profit. He left on good terms, spoke well of the club and had done ever since. A great signing, great player and we move on.......but in terms of him being gushed over, I think people are forgetting just how irritating the endless summer flirtations were. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, because I swear he's more popular now than when he was here.

Unread 24-04-2012, 11:36 AM
dunk

Ronaldo being far and away the best player we have had at OT in most of our life times, if not ever, is probably a lot to do with it, not to mention the success we enjoyed and the football he played while he was here and happy...

Rooney is a @#%&!, and nowhere near as good as he thinks he is, but he's our @#%&!. I do find myself being rather ambivalent towards him most of the time though.

Unread 24-04-2012, 11:40 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
he's cruising for a bruising imo.

i'm over there with ginners on a stag next month. going to meet up with him and pan the jowly, pigeon chested, bitch titted freak round town
oof

Unread 24-04-2012, 11:51 AM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
. Be happy we had his peak as a complete footballer between 2006 and 2008.
[/IMG]
He's in his peak right now ffs.

140 goals in 138 games for madrid. If thats not his peak i dread to think how many he'll get over the next two seasons.

Unread 24-04-2012, 11:53 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
He's in his peak right now ffs.

140 goals in 138 games for madrid. If thats not his peak i dread to think how many he'll get over the next two seasons.
this. though, he's that good, it's hard to comment on when his peak is/was/will be... £#%&!ing incredible player.

Unread 24-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
It wasn't City.
That's a total myth.
He wanted to go abroad..or alternatively wanted a pay rise at United.

Very sneaky thing to do, but that's just the way of modern Footballers.
They're all the same.
it was definitely city, had talks with them to see how much he could get, several ITK's have said this.

glad he signed for us but can never forgive him for how he acted and its partly whey i refuse to cheer when he scores

Unread 24-04-2012, 11:54 AM
elhombre

Quote:
It wasn't City.
That's a total myth.
He wanted to go abroad..or alternatively wanted a pay rise at United.

Very sneaky thing to do, but that's just the way of modern Footballers.
They're all the same.
did he?

i doubt that, somehow... can't imagine him being away from his lovely family and friends.

Unread 24-04-2012, 11:55 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
it was definitely city, had talks with them to see how much he could get, several ITK's have said this.

glad he signed for us but can never forgive him for how he acted and its partly whey i refuse to cheer when he scores
That and the Spurs thing...

Unread 24-04-2012, 12:01 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre

Unread 24-04-2012, 12:10 PM
dunk

Quote:
but he never really wanted leave in any case.
and that's what you tell yourself every night before bed

Unread 24-04-2012, 12:14 PM
MUFC One Love

Rooney does my head in, although I genuinely believe he was concerned about our investment when he came out with it, of course an argument with Fergie or something probably caused him to come out and say it at that point. He just does my head in though. If he scores the winner on Monday, or a late equaliser, I'll let him do what he wants to me.

Unread 24-04-2012, 12:14 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
and that's what you tell yourself every night before bed
Of course ....

Unread 24-04-2012, 12:22 PM
Chorlton74

thought Jodie Marsh was a body builder?

Unread 24-04-2012, 12:28 PM
SLCS

I'm convinced that the reason why Fergie is saving the warchest is to buy back Ronnie from Madrid.

They have an agreement between them that if Ronnie gets pissed off with Madrid, he comes back to United. I'm convinced of this.

Viva ronaldo
viva ronaldo

viva ronaldo
didn't like the sun
prefers park ji sung

Unread 24-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
City have just bid £20m for uniteds chef
Already done that but on a Bosman. Romain now works for Shake Mansore in Abu Dhabi.
Closed Thread