United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Arnold Muhren

Normal service resumes. #@&%!smokers. Got tickets for the semi, still get to see Brazil/Neymar though so not a total washout.

Unread 04-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Stone Monkey

Thank £#%&! that knuckle dragging @#%&! Pearce has been shown up for the useless @#%&! that he is.

@#%&!!

Unread 04-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey
Thank £#%&! that knuckle dragging @#%&! Pearce has been shown up for the useless @#%&! that he is.

@#%&!!
did a good enough job of that at city though didn't he.

can't wait for his post match interview of him staring like a dead eyed psychopath into the cameras trying to sound intelligent.

Unread 04-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Sturridge is typical modern day Footballer @#%&!...but tbf, their Keeper came about 30yards off his line to save it.
Was the 4th official even watching??

Great Pen by Giggsy mind you
Again, goes for the fancy looking stuttering run up that looks good on a highlight package, but shows that you are not concentrating fully on striking the ball. Look at Korea, very focused, top corner nearly every time.

Anyway they were better in this tournament than I expected them to be, played good football in the group stages, pitch tonight did not help maintain that and Korea were typically well organized and fit.

Just on a Utd front, Cleverley improved as the tournament progressed, hopefully he can make an impact this season. I think that he might be lacking that little bit extra in his game to make it long term at Utd but he needs a run of games to give himself the best chance. Possibly a better preparation than the long travelling tour to Asia.

Unread 04-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
What a surprise, fancy, stuttering run up.

Pens from Korea were world class
Yep. Never seen anything like them in my entire life.

(the one in the top corner was class, I grant you)

Unread 04-08-2012, 09:46 PM
red in cumbria

How nice of Team GB to uphold one of our most cherished traditions at an Olympics on home soil

Unread 05-08-2012, 01:33 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Again, goes for the fancy looking stuttering run up that looks good on a highlight package, but shows that you are not concentrating fully on striking the ball. Look at Korea, very focused, top corner nearly every time.

Anyway they were better in this tournament than I expected them to be, played good football in the group stages, pitch tonight did not help maintain that and Korea were typically well organized and fit.

Just on a Utd front, Cleverley improved as the tournament progressed, hopefully he can make an impact this season. I think that he might be lacking that little bit extra in his game to make it long term at Utd but he needs a run of games to give himself the best chance. Possibly a better preparation than the long travelling tour to Asia.
I thought he was by far and away our best midfielder when he had his run.

Young on the other hand... not for me. Said it early and sticking by it. Will be proved right.
Closed Thread