United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-02-2017, 12:21 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
That wasn't his point though was it tubs
I don't know tbf, I've not watched the video. My point is that who gives a £#%&! what these multi millionaire kids do in their free time? Adults getting mad at other adults, who they don't know, being #@&%!s or not being life long united fans is all very strange to me.

Unread 01-02-2017, 12:31 PM
Cream

Are they meant to be wearing black armbands until we reach the top 4? Nah fam, sorry blud.

Unread 01-02-2017, 12:34 PM
puressence

Quote:
Yeah perhaps but his point is that he earnt the "right" by winning multiple trophies etc and being successful. United are 6th in the league.

Yeah apologies for the c*** aspect but it was more of the cuff than anything tbph.

ludicrous as always from the forum's braindead moobed up numpty.
Everything I said is true. Explain

Wasn't the @#%&! making you got murkkked videos whilst at Utd the @#%&!

Unread 01-02-2017, 12:35 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I don't know tbf, I've not watched the video. My point is that who gives a £#%&! what these multi millionaire kids do in their free time? Adults getting mad at other adults, who they don't know, being #@&%!s or not being life long united fans is all very strange to me.
Yeah I'm not arsed either tbf. They can do what they like. Just felt Ferdinand's general point was a good one i.e. that perhaps the pair of them might be better served concentrating on football rather than pissing about dancing for social media vids especially given United's current position in the league.

Unread 01-02-2017, 12:36 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence

also tried to get his employers to pay him more as well the @#%&!.

Unread 01-02-2017, 12:36 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Just a bit aaaaaaarsh wasn't it given his outstanding contribution during his time with united

Unread 01-02-2017, 12:38 PM
puressence

Quote:
Just a bit aaaaaaarsh wasn't it given his outstanding contribution during his time with united
Harsh the c***s missed a 8 months on full pay for being a c***. Fine dined with Kenyon whilst negotiating a new contract , and then runs around the country for itv pulling pranks on players like a modern day Beadle the c***

Unread 01-02-2017, 12:43 PM
silv

Quote:
Harsh the c***s missed a 8 months on full pay for being a c***. Fine dined with Kenyon whilst negotiating a new contract , and then runs around the country for itv pulling pranks on players like a modern day Beadle the c***
he may have done this but he was a WINNER

Unread 01-02-2017, 12:47 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Bit like Ro... doesn't matter

Unread 01-02-2017, 12:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
He's won 1 premier league trophy 02/03 when he put out the Merked TV show.....a whole lot more £#%&!ing embarrassing than a social dance after training...

Dragging camera crews down to carrington and embarrassing senior united pros....

Lingard was instrumental in winning us the FA CUP...

Both winners at this stage in their careers...

Unread 01-02-2017, 12:48 PM
guerreiro

Unfortunately everyone under the age of 30 are complete and utter @#%&!s.

Unread 01-02-2017, 12:49 PM
itisme_panaflex

The merked show was good tbf. Some classic scenes. Nev in the car park

The dance videos are all about look at me. I'm cool and I take myself really seriously.

Unread 01-02-2017, 12:50 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He's won 1 premier league trophy 02/03 when he put out the Merked TV show.....a whole lot more £#%&!ing embarrassing than a social dance after training...

Dragging camera crews down to carrington and embarrassing senior united pros....

Were we sixth in the league then?

Unread 01-02-2017, 12:51 PM
Buck

He did this when we were 7th

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...aig-David.html

Don't disagree with the message [well feel free to dance but not everything has to be shared with the world] - definitely the wrong messenger though.

Unread 01-02-2017, 12:52 PM
believe

Quote:
Were we sixth in the league then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck

Don't disagree with the message [well feel free to dance but not everything has to be shared with the world] - definitely the wrong messenger though.
Oh dear. Up next, Silv with "what's your favourite united poster" thread.

Unread 01-02-2017, 12:53 PM
silv

Quote:
oh dear. Up next, silv with "what's your favourite united poster" thread.
it certainly isn't you

Unread 01-02-2017, 12:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck

Buck bomb......

A lot of jealous middle aged men on this thread...

Unread 01-02-2017, 12:55 PM
believe

Quote:
it certainly isn't you
#fakenews

silv

Quote:
#fakenews
#faketinderdate

Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Exactly. He's a winner in hindsight. He was a bit of a big time Charlie when he was at West ham and Leeds. Then the missed drugs rest, what, 2 years into his United career?

He still had plenty to prove when he was £#%&!ing about

Pogba was hardly a nobody coming here either.

Do we really believe Rio wouldn't be doing exactly this kind of shit during his West ham, Leeds and early United days when he still had plenty to prove?

I'd understand it more from someone who kept their head down like Scholes, but Rio?

And all this concentrate on football instead of videos. Can't they do both? Aren't they doing both? As long as they're working hard every day (and there's no suggestion that they aren't) then go for it. Its not aimed at us. It's not aimed at Rio.

Instagram exists.
Closed Thread