Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-01-2007, 02:35 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Above rolling my eyes?

I posted the £#%&!er because you had a go at me
sorry mate, red mist. luffy was @#%&!ting around and you seemed to be agreeing.

Unread 05-01-2007, 02:38 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
sorry mate, red mist. luffy was @#%&!ting around and you seemed to be agreeing.
Quote:
Ffs,mate.I agree with your posts on this thread.I was merely laughing at the way he £#%&!ing said that

Unread 05-01-2007, 02:39 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
right ok, your football knowledge is overwhelming, good for you. We play 4-3-3 do we?
we play

4-4-2 obviously
no hint of
4-5-1
4-4-1-1
yes, even 4-3-3 at times.

total football is an alien concept to you.

Unread 05-01-2007, 02:41 AM
Macca1990

Quote:
4-4-3 at times.

£#%&!ing hell we should be top of the league playing that formation

Unread 05-01-2007, 02:41 AM
Tiberian

Hargreaves has been used in a defensive role for much of his career, but for me he can offer more than that, like Ince and Keane in the 94 team he is a box to box player, quick, great engine, and more quality than he is given credit for.

Scholes maybe has 1 more year of play at the top level left, his legs are virtually gone. Hargreaves does not necessarily mean return to 1 striker, gives options and strength in depth

Unread 05-01-2007, 02:44 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca1990
£#%&!ing hell we should be top of the league playing that formation
what you talkin bout willis

Unread 05-01-2007, 02:44 AM
Tumescent Throb

Default Next couple of seasons United's centre mid., 2 from:

Carrick, Hargreaves (hopefully), Gibson (hopefully), Scholes/Giggs, Fletcher (may or may not still be around; don't mind him staying as long as he gets tough!)

Hargreaves would provide all manner of options, especially in tandem with Evra on the other side. Been banging on about this for so long now I feel as if it's already in place. Sometimes I see it when I shut my eyes

Unread 05-01-2007, 02:46 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Carrick, Hargreaves (hopefully), Gibson (hopefully), Scholes/Giggs, Fletcher (may or may not still be around; don't mind him staying as long as he gets tough!)

Hargreaves would provide all manner of options, especially in tandem with Evra on the other side. Been banging on about this for so long now I feel as if it's already in place. Sometimes I see it when I shut my eyes
Makes so much sense as a Utd player, Hargreaves, gives us exactly the type of player we need. Surprise me there is so much opposition to ti, but then i rated him before the world cup

Unread 05-01-2007, 02:49 AM
Macca1990

Quote:
what you talkin bout willis

Unread 05-01-2007, 02:49 AM
Luffy

Quote:
we play

4-4-2 obviously
no hint of
4-5-1
4-4-1-1
yes, even 4-3-3 at times.

what the £#%&! are you on about? are you drunk? you just said in a previous post we do NOT play 4-4-2.

We play total football now do we? Oh right sorry we're waiting on Hargreaves before we do that. We wish. its 4-4-2 with interchanging wingers, ronaldo given more freedom, and sometimes a striker dropping deep. thats all.

Scholes + Carrick - Scholes + Hargreaves =

Hargreaves + Carrick

How the £#%&! is he NOT Scholes' replacement? If he is taking his spot in the team he is his successor. Carrick is shit going forward and doing the whole Zidane/Scholes/Kaka job. Thats similar to what we tried with Veron. FFS Fergie they are deep lying creative defensive mids. Stop trying to make them into Cantonas.

Unread 05-01-2007, 02:54 AM
Macca1990

Quote:
[SIZE="5"]

Utter Utter @#%&!

Unread 05-01-2007, 02:59 AM
Camel

Quote:
what the £#%&! are you on about? are you drunk? you just said in a previous post we do NOT play 4-4-2.

We play total football now do we? Oh right sorry we're waiting on Hargreaves before we do that. We wish. its 4-4-2 with interchanging wingers, ronaldo given more freedom, and sometimes a striker dropping deep. thats all.

Scholes + Carrick - Scholes + Hargreaves =

Hargreaves + Carrick

How the £#%&! is he NOT Scholes' replacement? If he is taking his spot in the team he is his successor. Carrick is shit going forward and doing the whole Zidane/Scholes/Kaka job. Thats similar to what we tried with Veron. FFS Fergie they are deep lying creative defensive mids. Stop trying to make them into Cantonas.
hit the £#%&!ing hay boy, you are showing yourself up. it's painful.

Unread 05-01-2007, 03:03 AM
Macca1990

Quote:
hit the £#%&!ing hay boy, you are showing yourself up. it's painful.
Who are you to give anyone advice Mr.Coleman you thought United played 4-4-3

Unread 05-01-2007, 03:10 AM
Luffy

Well I hope I'm proved wrong and we're looking at players who will become legends. Wish we'd buy a more exciting player for £15+m though ffs.

how can you insult me about the wii when you have psychonauts on your nick though! :P

Unread 05-01-2007, 03:12 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca1990
Who are you to give anyone advice Mr.Coleman you thought United played 4-4-3
but at least i was drinking wolf blass, compared to his meths consumption

oh, £#%&! it, i know notthing about football. disregard anyhting i've ever said.

there you go, i know how to apologise.

Unread 05-01-2007, 03:19 AM
Camel

Quote:
Well I hope I'm proved wrong and we're looking at players who will become legends. Wish we'd buy a more exciting player for £15+m though ffs.

how can you insult me about the wii when you have psychonauts on your nick though! :P
your analysis was flawed, as was mine

i forgive you, can you forgive me?

if you don't like psychonauts, you can get to £#%&!

Unread 05-01-2007, 03:22 AM
Luffy

Quote:
your analysis was flawed, as was mine

i forgive you, can you forgive me?

if you don't like psychonauts, you can get to £#%&!
no worries mate, I was just venting as were you I gather and I love psychonauts. But if you dont like Wii you're not the man I thought you were!

Unread 05-01-2007, 03:24 AM
Camel

Quote:
no worries mate, I was just venting as were you I gather and I love psychonauts. But if you dont like Wii you're not the man I thought you were!
i'd love a wii.

i won't buy 360 cos i have a hot pc

sony can kiss my arse

Unread 05-01-2007, 03:25 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
This is why I was confused we got Carrick. Its not as simple as pass the ball to others - job done. its about keeping things ticking, working the spaces and a lot of other stuff. not to mention goal threat.

Hargreaves and Carrick might have 3 goals in them per season and 5 assists if we're lucky. Neither are a threat in the air. To me it seems extremely lacking in options. When its 0-0 vs Sheffield and we cant £#%&!ing score, what will Carrick or Hargreaves do? Not a lot.

Not championship material I'm afraid. Who could we sign?

I'd have a look at Sneijder, and sniff around a few others.
You'd have a look at Sneijder would you? Funny as £#%&! No-one else has thought of that, eh Luffy!

What about the prospect of having more than two players for the centre midfield? You thought of that?

Hargreaves is a fine player and will be (hopefully) an excellent signing, not least for all the OPTIONS he offers.

Unread 05-01-2007, 03:32 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
You'd have a look at Sneijder would you? Funny as £#%&! No-one else has thought of that, eh Luffy!

What about the prospect of having more than two players for the centre midfield? You thought of that?

Hargreaves is a fine player and will be (hopefully) an excellent signing, not least for all the OPTIONS he offers.
tbh i'm not convinced on that one.
Closed Thread