United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-10-2020, 09:52 AM
Bunker Buster

Reports it back to rashford....

atticusgrinch

Captain Mags is on a suspended sentence ffs. This will be great mitigation if he ever comes to be resentenced!

Harry the Peacemaker

NedKelly

I bet if it was the other way round you’d have seen the entire spurs team up in arms and in the refs face. In fact I know that’s what would happen because it’s a Mourinho side.

Unread 07-10-2020, 09:54 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I bet if it was the other way round you’d have seen the entire spurs team up in arms and in the refs face. In fact I know that’s what would happen because it’s a Mourinho side.
Maybe Ole's passive nature is feeding through to the team? Interesting take.

Unread 07-10-2020, 09:55 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
f*** off, it’s not rugby. He should be letting the ref know he’s made a mistake, and putting as much pressure on him as possible to try and get him to even it up with a future decision, as well as using the ‘injustice’ to fire the lads up.

Instead he’s there telling Rashford to respect the referee’s decision ffs, sickening from a Manchester United captain. Thought the Greece incident might be the making of him but clearly not
Yep. More of this please.

Unread 07-10-2020, 09:55 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Maybe Ole's passive nature is feeding through to the team? Interesting take.

Unread 07-10-2020, 09:56 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Yeah this, Maguire should have been going off on one, but so should everyone else. They were all just standing there with no protests.

If Maguire and the rest of them pressured him enough, he may have gone to the monitor to look himself, and at that point he'd have to send off Lamela as well imo.

Unread 07-10-2020, 09:57 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Yeah this, Maguire should have been going off on one, but so should everyone else. They were all just standing there with no protests.

If Maguire and the rest of them pressured him enough, he may have gone to the monitor to look himself, and at that point he'd have to send off Lamela as well imo.
Only rashford was throwing that bone around.....

But he should shut up, listen to that voice and prep for the corner

Unread 07-10-2020, 09:58 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Surely you don't think a block headed fanny should be wearing the captain's armband of MUFC? The burden is just too great for him, especially when we all know he's not the most vocal of players, so instead should be leading by example.
Didn’t do much wrong as captain last season tbf?
Played through injuries and had the managers back when we were going through a rough patch (leading by example?). Not many other leaders in the squad either, although Bruno is an option now.

Maybe ethers has a point re rugby tbf, I mainly played rugby (semi pro) and perhaps I’m looking at it through rugby tinted specs but imo he did £#%&! all wrong in that clip.

Chase the ref down and berate him could have caused a booking which knowing how shit he was on the day probably would have led to a second yellow at some point. As Lok said he’s clearly already spoken to the ref and most likely been told the decision and VAR have checked it, £#%&! all he can do from then on.

Unread 07-10-2020, 09:59 AM
Jack Duckworth

horrendous from maguire. what an utter fanny.

Unread 07-10-2020, 10:00 AM
AK14

Quote:
So you’re saying the forum wants Mourinho back as manager

Bold statement that pal!

Unread 07-10-2020, 10:01 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
horrendous from maguire. what an utter fanny.
Put on your rugby specs mate.

#respect
#SupplyTeacher

Unread 07-10-2020, 10:03 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Bold statement that pal!
All I’m saying is we need a bit of grit. The domestic window is still open, it’s time to bring him in AK:

Unread 07-10-2020, 10:06 AM
believe

Quote:

Bold statement that pal!
Imagine if he’d got his man at 50 million. No pressure on the price tag with a winners mentality being coached in to him week in week out...

Unread 07-10-2020, 10:06 AM
AK14

Quote:
All I’m saying is we need a bit of grit. The domestic window is still open, it’s time to bring him in AK:

Only able to sign from EFL teams pal?

Unread 07-10-2020, 10:07 AM
Lok

Quote:

Why do so many people fail to understand that you can only buy players in the EFL league (not premier league).

Unread 07-10-2020, 10:07 AM
Sapien

Needs a poll.

Unread 07-10-2020, 10:08 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Why do so many people fail to understand that you can only buy players in the EFL league (not premier league).
because everyone keeps calling it the EFL and it's pretty close to EPL.

Unread 07-10-2020, 10:09 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Didn’t do much wrong as captain last season tbf?
Played through injuries and had the managers back when we were going through a rough patch (leading by example?). Not many other leaders in the squad either, although Bruno is an option now.

Maybe ethers has a point re rugby tbf, I mainly played rugby (semi pro) and perhaps I’m looking at it through rugby tinted specs but imo he did £#%&! all wrong in that clip.

Chase the ref down and berate him could have caused a booking which knowing how shit he was on the day probably would have led to a second yellow at some point. As Lok said he’s clearly already spoken to the ref and most likely been told the decision and VAR have checked it, £#%&! all he can do from then on.
Alright Gareth Thomas, turn it in..

Unread 07-10-2020, 10:09 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Imagine if he’d got his man at 50 million. No pressure on the price tag with a winners mentality being coached in to him week in week out...
“What’s he doing questioning the ref ffs”
“Stupid block headed @#%&!”
“Should be calming the situation down”
“Should be telling Marcus to stop throwing his bone around”
“This is on Mou”

Etc
Closed Thread