United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-11-2007, 11:34 PM
Cantona's collar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
small time little @#%&!...but reminds me of Robbo the more and more I see him...seems to be timing his runs forward to perfection. Superb player, as much as I dislike him and Arsenal.
Arsenal have perfected the art of having brilliant @#%&!s, Bergkamp, Viera, Henry and now Fabregas.

Unread 03-11-2007, 11:34 PM
Jez North

He looks like a cartoon swordfish in my opinion.

Unread 03-11-2007, 11:43 PM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantona's collar
Arsenal have perfected the art of having brilliant @#%&!s, Bergkamp, Viera, Henry and now Fabregas.
indeed. Anyone who thinks Fabregas is not superb is an idiot. He's a level above the like of Hargreaves and Carrick (who I think are excellent players) at the moment. He's going to be as good as Scholes at his peak I think. It's incredible that he has added goals to his game.

Gutted that we didn't win today though.....but when you think about it...a point is a good result.

Unread 03-11-2007, 11:44 PM
Phil1878

Couldn't care less what he said to Rio personally

Unread 03-11-2007, 11:46 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin1
Correct, correct & correct.

Sparky should have chinned him last year when 'cesc' was a bit cheeky.
absolutey correct , sparky should have levelled the little @#%&!.

Unread 04-11-2007, 12:12 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantona's collar
Don't forget the not quite as brilliant @#%&!s. Pires, Lauren, Keown, Cole and Ljunberg.

Unread 04-11-2007, 12:15 AM
Los Diablos Rojos

Why does Hleb hardly get a mention for them? Not a @#%&! but a very, very good player.

Unread 04-11-2007, 12:28 AM
Jez North

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Don't forget the not quite as brilliant @#%&!s. Pires, Lauren, Keown, Cole and Ljunberg.
And the shite Lehmann.

Unread 04-11-2007, 12:33 AM
Cantona's collar

Quote:
I was going to post about those £#%&!ers too but couldn't think of a category to place them in, "not quite as brilliant" is about right.

Arsenal breed @#%&!s its passed down from that bitter @#%&! Wenger, its amazing when you think about it, even the dippers would struggle to match Arsenal in the @#%&!ish player league.

Their fans make up for that though.

Unread 04-11-2007, 12:39 AM
UnitedRoad

Default yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Diablos Rojos
Why does Hleb hardly get a mention for them? Not a @#%&! but a very, very good player.
he's vastly improved and has incredible feet. I'm a fan. Quality player.

To be fair, Wayne, Rio and co have their moments on the pitch...

Unread 04-11-2007, 12:41 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Diablos Rojos
They were ripping him apart last season, Arsenal that is, F365 to be precise, which is basically arsenal.com.

Unread 04-11-2007, 12:12 PM
puressence

fabregas is as good a player ive seen in a longtime ..not just this season but the first time i saw him live at the charity shield the other year he was 16 and ran the £#%&!ing game

Unread 04-11-2007, 12:17 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
he was absolutely £#%&!ing brilliant for then for 3 years

Unread 04-11-2007, 12:35 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
unplayable at times pires ...one of my favourite players of the last ten years

Unread 04-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Whip Hubley

it's embarassing how over the top arsenal go when it's a big game. i can remember many, many occasions where they've celebrated a game's result - yesterday perhaps the most cringeworthy - like they've won the champions league.

but then, they've never done that have they and i imagine are probably trying to recreate the feeling because they know given all the hype and the 'magnificent' henry and other players they've had over the past 10 years they probably should have. they are bigger under achievers than liverpool in that respect.

as much as i hate the dippers, they at least have the pretence of respect for other sides. arsenal are just plain unsportsmanlike.

come the end of the season i would imagine this will all be forgotten anyway. the simple facts are they've dropped 4 points from the last 2 games, 1 of which they dominated and the other of which was at home. hardly premier league winning form is it?

Unread 04-11-2007, 01:57 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
Oh, I know. Ashley Cole is not exactly a bad player either.

I just meant that those lot were not quite at the same level as Bergkamp, Henry, Vieira and Fabregas.

Still, @#%&!s the lot of them.

Unread 04-11-2007, 02:00 PM
Ed Sullivan

Rio pushed him. That's why he told him to £#%&! off.

Unread 04-11-2007, 02:01 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardo (no capital at the start)
Rio pushed him. That's why he told him to £#%&! off.
I actually noticed this last night, but kept quiet because I was enjoying the Fabregas abuse.

Unread 04-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
I actually noticed this last night, but kept quiet because I was enjoying the Fabregas abuse.
I'm suprised it took the bias till page 3 before one of us mentioned it.

fair play lads. He's still a @#%&!!

Unread 04-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardo (no capital at the start)
I'm suprised it took the bias till page 3 before one of us mentioned it.

I'm not
Closed Thread