United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 21-11-2011, 06:42 PM
wee man

Default Utd tickets - buying from club

Just a heads up that you can now go in through the official site and see seat availability and buy tickets there and then for home games up until the end of January. Maybe titanic - so don't shoot me I'm only the piano player.

Unread 21-11-2011, 06:43 PM
forwardirektion

There's only about 3 people that actually go to matches on here isn't there?

Unread 21-11-2011, 06:44 PM
no fun

..............but if you arent a "member" they charge you more

I blame thatcher

Unread 21-11-2011, 07:05 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
There's only about 3 people that actually go to matches on here isn't there?
Miles out, just 1, and he's a Scotlishmun

Unread 21-11-2011, 07:27 PM
Lok

You used to be able to do this if a game hadn't sold out in the ballot. They've done it for quite a few games this season. I'd imagine they'll still have a ballot for the later stages of the champions league and for the dippers match.

Unread 21-11-2011, 10:43 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Just a heads up that you can now go in through the official site and see seat availability and buy tickets there and then for home games up until the end of January. Maybe titanic - so don't shoot me I'm only the piano player.
whats the website address weeman?

Unread 22-11-2011, 07:55 AM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
whats the website address weeman?
go on then - to state the obvious - have to be a member and register your e-mail with the official site.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/muticke...utmk=104126720

Unread 24-11-2011, 10:39 PM
The Stella Fella

cheers fella.

Seriously tho Brenner and I need 2 adult/2 junior tickets for Wigan Boxing Day but don't want to pay full on membership beforehand.

any ideas - could we "borrow" a name/membership number and buy them online?

Unread 25-11-2011, 08:02 AM
wee man

Quote:
cheers fella.

Seriously tho Brenner and I need 2 adult/2 junior tickets for Wigan Boxing Day but don't want to pay full on membership beforehand.

that's what I did

Unread 25-11-2011, 10:04 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
that's what I did
for Weegan?

Unread 25-11-2011, 10:24 AM
no fun

Quote:
cheers fella.

surely open sale ???

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:22 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
surely open sale ???
Would hope so funners but not yet - Brenners mince pies aren't too clever so don't want to be too far back tbhblind
Closed Thread