United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
anyone read the paper about hargreaves after the game.

he was like a deranged lunatic in the tunnel shouting, swearing at mike riley and kicking doors and walls on his way to the united dressing room.
That makes two of us then.

Unread 28-04-2008, 01:04 PM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
Oh do shut up and try supporting our own players. I know you do this on purpose but you really are a head the ball.

Who £#%&!ing says that 'One of our own players should've got sent off'. You sound like an ABU.
Lets take this scenario.

You are a french fan. Zidane has just headbutted materazzi and not sent off.

what will you say when someone asks you whether that deserved a red card?

I imagine you will say Zidane didn't deserved to be sent off because he is playing for my team, is it?

Unread 28-04-2008, 01:09 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
Lets take this scenario.

I imagine you will say Zidane didn't deserved to be sent off because he is playing for my team, is it?
I'm sorry, did I miss Hargreaves headbutting someone then?

Unread 28-04-2008, 01:11 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Lets take this scenario.

Let's take this scenario.

Why don't you £#%&! off you annoying little @#%&!.

Unread 28-04-2008, 01:14 PM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
I'm sorry, did I miss Hargreaves headbutting someone then?
You said this. "how can someone say a player should be sent off from his own team". I gave you a simple scenario.

Its very simple Ed. I like to see something in football and I don't like something to see in football.
That will be irrespective of the teams that do that.

If a player dives, he dives and deserves to be ridiculed irrespective of race,team,nationality. simple as that.

Unread 28-04-2008, 01:17 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Let's take this scenario.

Why don't you £#%&! off you annoying little @#%&!.

Unread 28-04-2008, 01:17 PM
believe

Quote:
You said this. "how can someone say a player should be sent off from his own team". I gave you a simple scenario.

Its very simple Ed. I like to see something in football and I don't like something to see in football.

If a player dives, he dives and deserves to be ridiculed irrespective of race,team,nationality. simple as that.
why the £#%&! would he be ridiculed because of his race??!! £#%&!ing tool

Unread 28-04-2008, 01:19 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:

And you're comparing 2 completely different scenarios. What I meant is you were saying Hargreaves should be sent off...despite the fact nobody else (media, opposing fans and our own supporters) were calling for it. He didn't headbutt anyone. He didn't dive continuously (never seen you asking for Ronaldo to be sent off, strange that) - he did harrass the ref (as did a few of our other players and, suprise suprise - a couple of rentboys).

You're wrong AGAIN to call for him to be sent off in such a heated, important game when he wasn't the only one showing a bit of passion.

Give over. I know you don't rate him, that's because you're a lemon. But don't call for him to be sent off when there isn't even an issue.

Support the team - there's 2 games left. It's such a non-issue.@#%&!tocks.

Unread 28-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Rhodzy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
anyone read the paper about hargreaves after the game.

he was like a deranged lunatic in the tunnel shouting, swearing at mike riley and kicking doors and walls on his way to the united dressing room.
Fantastic.

Unread 28-04-2008, 01:40 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:

I like that big guy. I like it a lot.

You're a real straight up, in your face, shoot from the hip kinda fella. You set the agenda, drive the project, lead from the front and there ain't no passengers on your train 'cos this baby don't have the space for the weak willed or for people who don't want to hear bad news. No beating about the bush, you're a take it or leave it, this is the truth which will hurt, straight down the middle I don't want you to be in any doubt about my stance here or we're not singing of the same hymn sheet guy that I'd want on my side/in my team/in my trench/first on my squad list in other words a complete cliche ridden @#%&!.

Unread 28-04-2008, 02:26 PM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge

You're a real straight up, in your face, shoot from the hip kinda fella. You set the agenda, drive the project, lead from the front and there ain't no passengers on your train 'cos this baby don't have the space for the weak willed or for people who don't want to hear bad news. No beating about the bush, you're a take it or leave it, this is the truth which will hurt, straight down the middle I don't want you to be in any doubt about my stance here or we're not singing of the same hymn sheet guy that I'd want on my side/in my team/in my trench/first on my squad list in other words a complete cliche ridden @#%&!.

Although I am anything but big guy. I don't have a massive,massive #@&%! as well.

Unread 28-04-2008, 02:33 PM
JakeB

Quote:

Although I am anything but big guy. I don't have a massive,massive #@&%! as well.
What a strange thing you are.

Unread 28-04-2008, 02:38 PM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
What a strange thing you are.
unpredictable rather than strange

Unread 28-04-2008, 02:40 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Oh, no, you're the epitome of predictable. Just strange.

Unread 28-04-2008, 02:40 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
No very predictable.

I know exactly the players you will criticise - Wes, Hargo, Tevez and the ones you will not - Ronaldo, every other player who doesn't play for United.

Unread 28-04-2008, 02:41 PM
marlo stansfield

Talking post of the day....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge

i £#%&!ing love you charles.

Unread 28-04-2008, 02:45 PM
keano's love

do you see a pattern? I am supposedly pro foriegners and doesn't rate any english ones. also i apparently love players with exotic names.

But don't rate tevez!! how can that happen?

I like welbeck in reserves. However when I say welbeck and macheda are the best shot in reserves, some numpty comes and says I rate macheda because he has a good name and is from europe silently ( happily) ignoring welbeck in the same sentences.

I just don't rate some and I don't believe in the local lad %@#$&!s. Keane gave and took more shit for united than brown ever will. keane wasn't born in manchester.

I criticize ronaldo whenever he does anything bad, but apparently I do it to balance the books ( posts ).

damned if I don't, damned if I do.

Unread 28-04-2008, 02:48 PM
JakeB

Quote:
damned if I don't, damned if I do.
Well there's only one remedy to that problem really isn't there.

Dr. B prescribes a heavy dose of '£#%&!ing off'.

Unread 28-04-2008, 02:49 PM
keano's love

I don't like the taste of that. hence not taking that.

Unread 28-04-2008, 02:50 PM
JakeB

Quote:
I don't like the taste of that. hence not taking that.
I'm sure there's a portguese #@&%! flavour version on the market now.
Closed Thread