United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2016, 04:34 AM
Why Don?

Bastistuta

Unread 30-04-2016, 07:37 AM
Lok

It'll be bale. Madrid will go balls out for pogba and will need the funds so now is as good a time as ever.

Unread 30-04-2016, 07:49 AM
MUFC One Love

Be interesting to see who Big Mou goes for. It'd be nice to sign a world class player with some experience but I like the look of what United are doing we get Sanches, and that other young lad is meant to be decent we're after. With some of the decent young players we have (and top ones in Martial, Rashford and Mensah) if we add a few more we could have a very good young side, throw in a top class player and we will do well. With the success of Martial the fees can quickly look good value so hopefully United go big for young players, like they are with Sanches.

I'd say Bale but that will depend on if Madrid keep Ronaldo. Griezmann would be a lovely signing, or Reus. Zlatan on a free to play with Martial and Rashford would be a good option. I genuinely believe Rashford is the real deal, he's got the lot.

Unread 30-04-2016, 09:25 AM
Dasilvatwins

Sneidjer, vidal, ronaldo and gaitan

Its never been more ON!

Unread 30-04-2016, 09:51 AM
FraUtd

Gravesen, get the league sewn up for the next decade

Unread 30-04-2016, 10:41 AM
bobbledinho

Kroos being touted about apparently. He'll be linked with us all summer then go to PSG.

Unread 30-04-2016, 11:28 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
here's the alex frogson column calling him a 'soccer gem'.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?i...,2817528&hl=en

also offers a free wall planner sponsored by kentucky fried chicken. i miss the days when stuff like that was exciting.

Unread 30-04-2016, 12:48 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Pogba moving post Euro's to either City or one of the 2 Spanish sides will push siders towards doom.

United will sign a load of up and comers and everyone will demand consistency and the title next season

Lots of talk of big names, Neymar, Müller, Ronaldo, Bale, Aubamayang, Zlatan, Lewandowski etc. Not one will arrive, not even close, then we'll miss out on players that would've done the job that went elsewhere.

Utter carnage as Renato Sanchez ends up at City

2 players actually arrive and everyone blames the manager, unless it's hose.
Who else should we blame?

Unread 30-04-2016, 12:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

If it's hose, Woodward will get the blame, if it's Louis it'll be all his fault

Unread 30-04-2016, 12:54 PM
Stickman

Quote:

Utterly mental that

Whereas if the gaffers face doesn't fit (Moyes) it's all the gaffers fault.

All depends on what spin you want to put on it.

Unread 30-04-2016, 12:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Utterly mental that

Whereas if the gaffers face doesn't fit (Moyes) it's all the gaffers fault.

All depends on what spin you want to put on it.
Moyes got the blame because he kiboshed deals already in place and dithered about who he wanted instead..

Unread 30-04-2016, 12:59 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Moyes got the blame because he kiboshed deals already in place and dithered about who he wanted instead..
Or maybe he couldn't get his head around the clubs zany transfer policy you commonly point to to absolve Van Gaal of recruitment blame?

Unread 30-04-2016, 01:03 PM
Cream

If (when) we don't make top 4 I would expect most top tier footballers to choose another big club to sign for.

For this, I would blame the manager.

If Mourinho is in charge and still manages to sign decent players I will praise him.

If Van Gaal is still in charge and signs top players, after finishing 5th, I'll be £#%&!ing surprised.

Unread 30-04-2016, 01:08 PM
waynes ear's

Vidal

please

we NEED him

what a time to be alive

we dont need Bunks bullshit or keiths "court" though

Unread 30-04-2016, 01:11 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Or maybe he couldn't get his head around the clubs zany transfer policy you commonly point to to absolve Van Gaal of recruitment blame?
Pretty sure Woodward has had plenty of shit from me during both periods for his ineptitude in the market. LvG has had plenty of stick off me for his signings too.

Moyes got untold shit for turning down Thiago and wasting the whole summer chasing Fabregas, Baines and £#%&!ing Fellaini.

Unread 30-04-2016, 01:15 PM
Cream

Bodes well that it's kicking off despite not even identifying a target yet.

V well.

Unread 30-04-2016, 01:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
Bodes well that it's kicking off despite not even identifying a target yet.

V well.
It's going to be a summer filled with carnage nqat. Will be absolutely £#%&!ing brutal. Visions of the board being split into factions and a timetable for forecourt meets

Unread 30-04-2016, 04:04 PM
red in cumbria

Ah yes, Giuliano M - one of the original "Fergie's Fledglings".

Unread 30-04-2016, 04:52 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
It's going to be a summer filled with carnage nqat. Will be absolutely £#%&!ing brutal. Visions of the board being split into factions and a timetable for forecourt meets

Nobody needs a change of manager at United more than this forum.

If LvG gets top four and wins the cup I reckon he will stay. If that happens I can see myself flouncing. Can't keep doing this

Unread 06-05-2016, 02:34 PM
browser

Renato Sanches could be an early contender
Closed Thread