red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Same

Reverse curse
"No points no goals" indeed

Unread 07-12-2019, 08:31 PM
My Name is Keith

Regers gets my sage of the year vote. Incredible pal. And to everyone that thought we’d win both.

Unreal.

Unread 07-12-2019, 08:33 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Regers gets my sage of the year vote. Incredible pal. And to everyone that thought we’d win both.

Unreal.
Yeah. I never posted, but I fancied us to go unbeaten at best, probably 2 draws. Did not see this coming.

Unread 07-12-2019, 08:33 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Doh

Ole
Hey pal, you predicted we wouldn't lose either of them

Unread 07-12-2019, 08:34 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Yeah. I never posted, but I fancied us to go unbeaten at best, probably 2 draws. Did not see this coming.
similar. knew we were good against better teams. never imagined 6pts though

Unread 07-12-2019, 08:36 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
2-1
1-2

6 points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
6 points

2-1

1-2

Unread 07-12-2019, 08:36 PM
windy waffles

Sage of the year votes may need changing...

Unread 07-12-2019, 08:38 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Pure free loading....

Unread 07-12-2019, 08:44 PM
puressence

Quote:
Pure free loading....
Tbh I’m the most pro utd fan on the site we can share this moment brother big virtual hugs

Unread 07-12-2019, 08:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Sage of the year votes may need changing...
Still got to vote in that, what's the deadline?

Unread 07-12-2019, 08:49 PM
Cream

Quote:
goodness me
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Unreal.
And a brutal bump to boot!

Heggers and Pure ,the reigning champ, neck and neck.

Unread 07-12-2019, 08:52 PM
Chester Road

Thumbs up

our record against the so called top six is incredible....only the Dippers can match it this season, need to sort our shit out against shite like West Ham Bournemouth and £#%&!ing Nedwcastle...what a difference those nine points could have made

Unread 07-12-2019, 09:06 PM
dunk

Did not see this after watching Jack Grealish run rings around us last week.

Think the International break did us no favours, and had we just held on at Sheffield United we’d be looking at 5 wins on the spin at the moment and have a completely different view on things.

Slight concern that they had one eye on Wednesday and Today last Sunday.. don’t want them to be a big game team, get some consistency ffs and learn to deal with the hard working, deep defending run of the mill sides that we struggle with

Unread 07-12-2019, 09:11 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
2-1
1-2

6 points.
YHGR.

Unread 07-12-2019, 09:12 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Think the International break did us no favours, and had we just held on at Sheffield United we’d be looking at 5 wins on the spin at the moment and have a completely different view on things.

Slight concern that they had one eye on Wednesday and Today last Sunday.. don’t want them to be a big game team, get some consistency ffs and learn to deal with the hard working, deep defending run of the mill sides that we struggle with
Tbf I didn’t think we looked that bad against Villa and there were signs that we were finally clicking in attack.

If we can pick our consistency up a little and sign one or two in January we’ll make top 4.

Unread 07-12-2019, 09:39 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Tbf I didn’t think we looked that bad against Villa and there were signs that we were finally clicking in attack.

If we can pick our consistency up a little and sign one or two in January we’ll make top 4.
We are largely dependent on Rashy and Tony to bring the goals in. Also we saw the difference not having McTommy on the pitch can make. Absolutely vital we capitalise on the progress being made and being in a goal scorer and a solid mid in January. Completely behind Ole, it’s up to Woodward to do the right thing and back him.

Unread 07-12-2019, 10:01 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
We are largely dependent on Rashy and Tony to bring the goals in. Also we saw the difference not having McTommy on the pitch can make. Absolutely vital we capitalise on the progress being made and being in a goal scorer and a solid mid in January. Completely behind Ole, it’s up to Woodward to do the right thing and back him.
Would love to see Erikssen Join too in Jan.

Amazing

Great sageing chaps btw

Unread 07-12-2019, 10:08 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

I felt the comeback at Sheffield Utd was a great sign - 3 scorers, average age 19. Said so at work and of course got ridiculed by the ABUs.
Patience required.

Unread 07-12-2019, 10:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I felt the comeback at Sheffield Utd was a great sign - 3 scorers, average age 19. Said so at work and of course got ridiculed by the ABUs.
Patience required.
That 10 minutes was exhilarating

Made the kick in the %@#$&!s that was their equaliser all the worse though
Closed Thread