United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-08-2014, 02:53 PM
gbmufc

Default Zaha agrees terms with QPR and Palace

as I predicted he would the other day. Up to van Gaal now but my guess he will be gone when we return unless he gets a hat trick tonight off the bench

..oh and West Ham just incase.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/02/manche...d-qpr-4819173/

Unread 02-08-2014, 02:56 PM
red in cumbria

Him *and* Fellaini £#%&!ed off after just one season would be a pretty damning comment on United's recent transfer dealings.

Unread 02-08-2014, 03:00 PM
dunk

Shocked and stunned

Unread 02-08-2014, 03:17 PM
Aman27deep

Genuinely don't care. No place for him in a 5-3-2.

Unread 02-08-2014, 03:39 PM
Sneintzville

You dumb @#%&!s will believe anything that's in the papers, that's why you have you're hopes crushed when "potential signings" don't happen..if nothing is officially announced then i don't believe anything that is written, if its not breaking news on skysports/bbc sports then its not true, how £#%&!ing dumb are you people..

Unread 02-08-2014, 03:41 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneintzville
You dumb @#%&!s will believe anything that's in the papers, that's why you have you're hopes crushed when "potential signings" don't happen..if nothing is officially announced then i don't believe anything that is written, if its not breaking news on skysports/bbc sports then its not true, how £#%&!ing dumb are you people..

Unread 02-08-2014, 03:49 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
more to the point, who the £#%&! are you?

Unread 02-08-2014, 03:52 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
more to the point, who the £#%&! are you?

With ears in this one , totally uncalled for attack on some forum old heads. Not cool.

Unread 02-08-2014, 03:59 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
With ears in this one , totally uncalled for attack on some forum old heads. Not cool.
£#%&! off you blue @#%&!

Unread 02-08-2014, 04:10 PM
utd99

Quote:
We have more than enough attention seeking @#%&!s thank you.

Unread 02-08-2014, 04:12 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Quote:
G2c Throb finally embracing Sky.

Unread 02-08-2014, 04:14 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Classic Sneintz

Unread 02-08-2014, 04:22 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
£#%&! off you blue @#%&!

Classic earsers.

Unread 02-08-2014, 04:26 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
ssn yellow ticker ....oh yes, the last bastion of truth. you're even dumber for saying people are dumb then believing that dumb shit too, you £#%&!ing dumb £#%&!!

Go away iimmediately.

Unread 02-08-2014, 07:29 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:

kinda nailed it though....

journos are blatantly making shit up or at best scouring the worlds press and reporting what they find as a fact...even though the worlds press are doing much the same so there is a jet stream of man utd transfer bullshit flying around the world atm...

Unread 02-08-2014, 07:33 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
kinda nailed it though....

journos are blatantly making shit up or at best scouring the worlds press and reporting what they find as a fact...even though the worlds press are doing much the same so there is a jet stream of man utd transfer bullshit flying around the world atm...

Vintage BarraAverers

Unread 02-08-2014, 07:44 PM
Cream

Quote:
Some interesting epistemological ideas presented here.

Unread 02-08-2014, 08:05 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
Your so philosophical. Are you Greek?

Textbook gbmufcers

Unread 02-08-2014, 08:11 PM
saffers

We'd be stupid to sell. Still a massive talent for me.

Loan him.

Unread 02-08-2014, 08:39 PM
Liu Jian

Thumbs up

Quote:
£#%&! off you blue @#%&!
Closed Thread