United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 17-12-2023, 08:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
And he wouldn’t have started if Bruno wasn’t suspended
I love Bruno despite everything, but its hard to see his missing today as a negative.

Unread 17-12-2023, 08:18 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I love Bruno despite everything, but its hard to see his missing today as a negative.
bruno and mason in for scott and antony and we'd have won today imo

Unread 17-12-2023, 08:19 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
It’s not really a slight on him, but his absence forced Ten Hag to do something he needed to do.

Moving forward, it should be Amrabat, Mainoo and Bruno. When Casemiro is fit, him in for Amrabat. Christ knows where Mount fits in to all this.

Unread 17-12-2023, 08:22 PM
larry

Quote:
When is fit, him in for Amrabat.
yes can't wait for to be fit

Unread 17-12-2023, 08:33 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
yes can't wait for to be fit
Casemiro. Not the first time he’s gone missing this season tbf

Unread 17-12-2023, 09:09 PM
Danoli

Mainoo is magnificent

Build the team around him and Garnacho

Unread 17-12-2023, 10:17 PM
Dr Stranger

The boy is class

Unread 17-12-2023, 10:25 PM
Stickman

Quote:
I’d keep him on the bench tbh. He ducked the game on purpose anyway.

Unread 17-12-2023, 11:22 PM
Gordon Hill

Default punctuation mistake

Quote:
I don't see why not as her is clearly the ONLY compoosed player in our entire squard & I would like to think that after his man of the match performance today, he will starting against west Ham next saturday & either Ambarat or McTominey making way or ETH could say to Bruno that he is gonna have to bide his time & wait for another chance to play in this team as he has not been anywere near his best foarm this season so far!

Unread 17-12-2023, 11:27 PM
est.1878

This is a guy you want with you in the trenches. Level headed and knows when to dive in and when it's not necessary

Unread 17-12-2023, 11:45 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
It’s not really a slight on him, but his absence forced Ten Hag to do something he needed to do.

Moving forward, it should be Amrabat, Mainoo and Bruno. When Casemiro is fit, him in for Amrabat. Christ knows where Mount fits in to all this.
Mount don't fit-in unless ETH drops Bruno because to play both him & Mount means one of them having to play wide on the right & neither of them are ever gonna be cut-out to be wingers as long as they have holes in their backsides & as Bruno is Captain I guess it is unlikely that ETH would chose Mount over him, even though it has to said that as The Captain has'nt exactly been firing on all cylinders this season he could'nt really have any compaints if was left-out for a while.

Unread 17-12-2023, 11:49 PM
Zorg

He’s frighteningly good. Looking forward to seeing us run him into the ground by the time he’s 21

Unread 17-12-2023, 11:58 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
He’s frighteningly good. Looking forward to seeing us run him into the ground by the time he’s 21

He’s wonderful, a joy to watch. Does things none of our other midfielders would, or can, do. Sure well drum that out of him soon.

Unread 18-12-2023, 12:49 AM
Sparky***

that ball he played for Garnacho was class.

Shame it came to nothing.

I'd love to see him in a decent united side with a proper midfield around him.

Unread 18-12-2023, 01:48 AM
Dacter

Doesn’t look fazed by anything.

Probably has to wheel his balls around in a shopping trolley.

Unread 18-12-2023, 11:21 AM
History

Wasn't just the ball, it was the touch and getting it out of his feet. Everything was all one motion. Christ we've not something like that for a long time

Unread 18-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Wasn't just the ball, it was the touch and getting it out of his feet. Everything was all one motion. Christ we've not something like that for a long time
It exposes how shite we are when we actually see some decent play. It’s like when hojlund was holding up the ball when he first joined. We were so bereft of any striker holding up the ball you forget what it looks like

Thought Mainoo looked quite composed aswell. Didn’t let the situation faze him. Good early signs for a player with alot of potential

Unread 18-12-2023, 12:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
It exposes how shite we are when we actually see some decent play. It’s like when hojlund was holding up the ball when he first joined. We were so bereft of any striker holding up the ball you forget what it looks like

Thought Mainoo looked quite composed aswell. Didn’t let the situation faze him. Good early signs for a player with alot of potential
Small pout but weghorst is better than rasmus at hold up play...

Kobe is coming along brilliantly, managed v well by Erik....

Unread 27-12-2023, 10:09 AM
Dr Stranger

Class again.

Shining is challenging games too

Galatasary, Everton and Liverpool away. A top Villa side last night and he held it together really well. Exciting prospect.

Unread 27-12-2023, 10:15 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
https://x.com/daylan_ftbl/status/173...aSbh7vgQsN2lEQ

Class again.

Shining is challenging games too

Galatasary, Everton and Liverpool away. A top Villa side last night and he held it together really well. Exciting prospect.
All just the simple stuff of football, done really well. Passes to feet, perfectly weighted. His passing reminds me of scholes.