United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Reply
 
Unread 17-03-2021, 09:40 PM
redhegemony
 
Default A.C. Milan v Manchester United : Official Match Thread : 18th March '21 8pm

Thursday 18th March 20.00 k.o.
BT Sport 2 from 19.15

TRAVELLING SQUAD: THE FULL LIST

De Gea, Henderson, Grant; Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw, Telles, Tuanzebe, Wan-Bissaka, Williams; Amad, Fernandes, Fred, James, Matic, McTominay, Pogba, van de Beek; Greenwood, Rashford.
 
Unread 17-03-2021, 09:47 PM
ZiggyStardust
 
Default

DvB is alive
 
Unread 17-03-2021, 09:49 PM
TheWhiteParrot
 
Default

PP
 
Unread 17-03-2021, 09:49 PM
puressence
 
Default

24 hours early. Peeking. 1-2
 
Unread 17-03-2021, 09:57 PM
Neo
 
Thumbs up

The PP return got me buzzing like a kid on Christmas Eve.

 
Unread 17-03-2021, 10:54 PM
Chris Quayd
 
Default



Shame we won't have 10k+ there again tomorrow, best away following in the world nq
 
Unread 17-03-2021, 11:15 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Ngl, its a change from match threads being started at (sometimes almost literally) the last minute
 
Unread 18-03-2021, 10:26 AM
Stickman
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
DvB is alive
Should be good for about 8 minutes.
 
Unread 18-03-2021, 11:02 AM
utd99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Should be good for about 8 minutes.
I donít like the way heís treating this kid I have to say. Unless thereís a compelling reason we donít know about, it all feels a bit spiteful and Mourinho-esque.
 
Unread 18-03-2021, 11:14 AM
20LEgend1999
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I donít like the way heís treating this kid I have to say. Unless thereís a compelling reason we donít know about, it all feels a bit spiteful and Mourinho-esque.
Donny's national coach's brother:

"he told his agent heís so happy at Man United because the club is one of the best in terms of how they treat him, he feels loved.Ē

Not saying this contradicts your point, but it would suggest he's not being treated in a spiteful manner (unless everybody but the manager is nice to him). I think it's just that Ole doesn't quite trust him yet.

He's not done a great deal when he's got minutes, but at the same time he hasn't had the chance to play his way into the side.

The injury came at the worst time, because I think he would've played at least a few games over the last couple of weeks with the other players we had out.
 
Unread 18-03-2021, 11:26 AM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Donny's national coach:

"he told his agent heís so happy at Man United because the club is one of the best in terms of how they treat him, he feels loved.Ē

Not saying this contradicts your point, but it would suggest he's not being treated in a spiteful manner (unless everybody but the manager is nice to him). I think it's just that Ole doesn't quite trust him yet.

He's not done a great deal when he's got minutes, but at the same time he hasn't had the chance to play his way into the side.

The injury came at the worst time, because I think he would've played at least a few games over the last couple of weeks with the other players we had out.
That's nice.

Personally I think we should toughen them up.

'...you suck, Donny'

What's that, boss?

'I said keep it up, Donny'

 
Unread 18-03-2021, 04:08 PM
utd99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Donny's national coach:

"he told his agent heís so happy at Man United because the club is one of the best in terms of how they treat him, he feels loved.Ē

Not saying this contradicts your point, but it would suggest he's not being treated in a spiteful manner (unless everybody but the manager is nice to him). I think it's just that Ole doesn't quite trust him yet.

He's not done a great deal when he's got minutes, but at the same time he hasn't had the chance to play his way into the side.

The injury came at the worst time, because I think he would've played at least a few games over the last couple of weeks with the other players we had out.
Well it wasnít his national coach, it was his national coachís brother, and itís sort of interesting you left out the quote about being unhappy with his lack of opportunities. If I was a pro footballer I think Iíd be more concerned with actally playing than how quickly they sorted out my flat.

Honestly, no one on here can know Oleís reasoning, but it just seems so out of character. The amount of time he spent on the bench in his career, he must know, and sympathise, with how soul crushing it can be. And if itís just about ability, or lack, then Iíve not seen that either at Ajax, with Holland or here. How many opportunities did he give Lingard and Pereira before binning them off - and they were real $#*[email protected]#%&!s.

It just doesnít make sense.
 
Unread 18-03-2021, 04:21 PM
20LEgend1999
 
Default

2-2. United go through, but plenty of moan about. Everyone is happy.
 
Unread 18-03-2021, 05:34 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

V worried......

Think we could easily go out.....

They impressed last week
 
Unread 18-03-2021, 05:55 PM
no fun
 
Default

Think we will go out

Can then concentrate on top 4 and getting beat in the fa cup final
 
Unread 18-03-2021, 05:56 PM
Coracao
 
Default

Not sure what to expect. They got any players back, they were missing a few big hitters last time.
 
Unread 18-03-2021, 06:32 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

We missed our chance last week. Went from an excellent result to $#*!e in the blink of an eye.

Canít see it and canít say Iím overly @%$£!. Iíd much rather win on Sunday and finish second.
 
Unread 18-03-2021, 06:37 PM
Chris Quayd
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
We missed our chance last week. Went from an excellent result to $#*!e in the blink of an eye.
Watching us defend a lead is painful, better to know you have to score than try and fail to keep a clean sheet before switching tactics.
 
Unread 18-03-2021, 06:38 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Not sure what to expect. They got any players back, they were missing a few big hitters last time.
Zlatan..
 
Unread 18-03-2021, 06:43 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Watching us defend a lead is painful, better to know you have to score than try and fail to keep a clean sheet before switching tactics.
Well, unless we score in the last minute, weíll likely be defending what weíve got at some point tonight too. We need to get better at it or kill games off earlier. Weíre not very good at either.

I donít fancy us to do the necessary damage tonight or see it through if we do.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: A.C. Milan v Manchester United : Official Match Thread : 18th March '21 8pm
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Manchester United v Real Betis : Match Thread : 9th March 2023 8pm armchair Manchester United Match Thread Archive 344 11-03-2023 05:14 PM
Manchester United v AC Milan : Europa last 16 : Official Match thread : 11/3/21 5:55pm Time For Heroes Manchester United Match Thread Archive 342 12-03-2021 11:09 PM
Today's Football Matches Sat 18th March Sparky*** Football 120 18-03-2017 07:18 PM
*Official* Braga v United Match Thread. Teams & Our March to Number 4! It's ON!! Sparky*** Manchester United Match Thread Archive 384 08-11-2012 11:59 PM
*OFFICIAL* United v AC Milan match thread Sparky*** Manchester United Match Thread Archive 421 14-03-2010 05:30 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:20 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.