Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Remember this game well

Was in the Stretford end standing area that day

Cool kids were in United Road by then.

Unread 06-09-2015, 11:14 PM
armchair

Drank himself to death. I'm not going to say it's so sad, it is but the remarkable part is it's so easy. That's the issue. A neighbour of mine died about the same age. I knew him when he was just on one bottle of wine a night. Last time I saw him he was buying three bottles and god knows how many he'd put away earlier.

Birtles is my Milne tbh. Far worse player.

Unread 07-09-2015, 07:17 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers

Cool kids were in United Road by then.
Used to love the Utd road paddock because of the banter with the away fans but I think it was sold out that day so I ended up in the SE

Unread 07-09-2015, 08:57 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
RIP King Ralph. It was the "drank" that did it.

Given our next fixture versus the vermin - time to enjoy this classic from January 1989. Ralph's double contribution to a stunning victory is at 3.20.

http://youtu.be/OyXS_p1jzpk

Unread 07-09-2015, 12:28 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Drank himself to death. I'm not going to say it's so sad, it is but the remarkable part is it's so easy. That's the issue. A neighbour of mine died about the same age. I knew him when he was just on one bottle of wine a night. Last time I saw him he was buying three bottles and god knows how many he'd put away earlier.

Birtles is my Milne tbh. Far worse player.
Bloke at work saying Ralphie was the worst he's seen. any idea who it was that scored an own goal at OT and actually laughed? can't remember his name for love nor money.

two andy gorams or davenport for me.
Closed Thread