United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-11-2009, 07:38 PM
otbarney

Default The Notorious P.I.G.

In the absence of a poll, I'd have to go with Nutsack for MOM today, closely followed by Valencia and Sir Ryan of Giggs.

Unread 28-11-2009, 07:56 PM
originalhogg

Default Re: The Notorious P.I.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
In the absence of a poll, I'd have to go with Nutsack for MOM today, closely followed by Valencia and Sir Ryan of Giggs.
I'd say sir ryan giggs of giggshire was man of the match. nutsack was a great stand in!

Unread 28-11-2009, 07:59 PM
dunk

I've been saying PIG is a better keeper than Foster for almost a year. Give him a run in the team and he'd soon sort his kicking and distribution out too.

Miles better than Foster.

Unread 28-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Ginners

not seen the game/goals, im guessing he gave away the penalty?

Unread 28-11-2009, 08:04 PM
originalhogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
Man you better watch MOTD, coz I still havent a clue why he gave that pen!

Unread 28-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
That 'penalty' was a joke.

Unread 28-11-2009, 08:07 PM
wonky no

not seen anything or heard anything about the game, including the score as i've been off the radar as far as phone masts go and without a radio.

so gibson was motm for me.

Unread 28-11-2009, 08:08 PM
antonin jablonsky

Looked as bad as trest of our defence in the first few minutes but superb in the rest of the game. Well done Krusty,

Next United No.1?

Unread 28-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
not seen anything or heard anything about the game, including the score as i've been off the radar as far as phone masts go and without a radio.

We lost btw

Unread 28-11-2009, 08:21 PM
otbarney

Quote:

Gibson was sent off along with Fletcher and Evra, we lost 26-0 and Pig conceded 11teen pelanties, that's it in a nutshell really.

Unread 28-11-2009, 08:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Looked as bad as trest of our defence in the first few minutes but superb in the rest of the game. Well done Krusty,

Next United No.1?
Difficult that one. I don't think his distribution and ability on the ball will ever get him in that position. However, if no other outstanding candidate appears, he ma get it be default for a time. Certainly more chance than Foster IMO.

Unread 28-11-2009, 08:25 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Gibson was sent off along with Fletcher and Evra, we lost 26-0 and Pig conceded 11teen pelanties, that's it in a nutshell really.
things havn't been going our way since fergie gobbed off about refs :shakehead:

Unread 28-11-2009, 08:27 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Difficult that one. I don't think his distribution and ability on the ball will ever get him in that position. However, if no other outstanding candidate appears, he ma get it be default for a time. Certainly more chance than Foster IMO.
foster is a far better 'keeper than nutsack, when they've both had the same experience i'll judge again.

Unread 28-11-2009, 08:29 PM
otbarney

Quote:
foster is a far better 'keeper than nutsack, when they've both had the same experience i'll judge again.
D'you think so? I feel more confident with the Pole in goal, just wish he'd change his name to summat I could spell.

Unread 28-11-2009, 08:32 PM
taff

top performance from special K, kept us in it today when it looked like it might go to shit, and he was really the only one who was consistent throughout the game. there were some standout second half displays - giggs, valencia - but the first half is best forgotten.

honourable mention to rooney for his goals - i know two were pens but he took them all superbly.

Unread 28-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Coracao

He's shit and Foster is far better.

The forum know it alls have said so.

Unread 28-11-2009, 08:45 PM
wonky no

Quote:
D'you think so? I feel more confident with the Pole in goal, just wish he'd change his name to summat I could spell.
yup. i don't mind either but i think foster has achieved a high level in a relatively short time and he's young enough to improve. i'd say that 85% of the goals he's conceded have been unstoppable.

Unread 28-11-2009, 08:46 PM
Coracao

Quote:
yup. i don't mind either but i think foster has achieved a high level in a relatively short time and he's young enough to improve. i'd say that 85% of the goals he's conceded have been unstoppable.
lol

Unread 28-11-2009, 08:49 PM
marlo

Quote:
id love to know the spine of your ideal united 11.

Unread 28-11-2009, 08:53 PM
rebelcountyred

kuzsack would have a chance of being vds successor if he could play like he did consistently, today he was superb, don't know if he can keep up that kind of performance though, never seemed up to now to inspire confidence in his defenders, if he sorts that out you never know.
Closed Thread