United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-08-2012, 04:10 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
That has to be the most unremarkable you tube sequence I've ever seen. "Ooooh yeah, he kicks it in this bit..that's in"

Two minutes in they include an overhit pass.

Unread 09-08-2012, 04:14 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
That has to be the most unremarkable you tube sequence I've ever seen. "Ooooh yeah, he kicks it in this bit..that's in"

Two minutes in they include an overhit pass.
It looks like not all youtube video's can make players look world class.

Unread 09-08-2012, 04:21 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Still, he's only 22 intee and he's not gonna be on a huge wage, I think I'd definitely give him a year or two more to prove himself. I mean, we've given a certain much higher paid midfielder from Brazil, whose energy and driving runs from midfield are likely to transform us this season 5 years haven't we?
I want him to do well but I think there is a certain amount of hype around him. last season he was going to be our saviour and they were wheeling out stats saying that we havent lost a game he started etc but in reality he wont be in a position to run our midfield. He will spend most of his time developing his brand or on the injury list.

Unread 09-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Sloppy

@JoeAOfficial Just to let the fans know where i am at: I've told Swansea i would like a to move to Liverpool. I have not handed in a transfer request..

Unread 09-08-2012, 04:28 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
It looks like not all youtube video's can make players look world class.
Correct, and that's pretty scary. I'm certainly not endorsing youtube as a scouting tool, but with enough time, footage and editing, they could make Bebe look top notch.

I have to say, I saw a few Swansea games last year, and I certainly didn't come away thinking, 'that Joe Allen is some player'. I did however think that at times about both Cabaye and Sessignon. Even Charlie Adam stuck out for Blackpool the previous season, and look how well that turned out.

Unread 09-08-2012, 05:09 PM
PaulParkers

Good player. That's all I can be arsed to say about the @#%&!.

Unread 09-08-2012, 05:13 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
I have to say, I saw a few Swansea games last year, and I certainly didn't come away thinking, 'that Joe Allen is some player'. I did however think that at times about both Cabaye and Sessignon. Even Charlie Adam stuck out for Blackpool the previous season, and look how well that turned out.
I kept an eye on him when they came to OT and didn't look anything special at all. tbf the game felt like a wake and the match was a bit of a non event, but even so, he spent most of the game trying in vain to keep up with Paul Scholes' shadow. Think he made seven or eight passes the whole match and managed one appearance in the United box. Underwhelming tbh.

Unread 09-08-2012, 05:14 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
@JoeAOfficial Just to let the fans know where i am at: I've told Swansea i would like a to move to Liverpool. I have not handed in a transfer request..
That's a long commute.

Unread 09-08-2012, 05:38 PM
utd99

Quote:
What sort of comment is that? Modern footballers man...

Unread 09-08-2012, 05:40 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I kept an eye on him when they came to OT and didn't look anything special at all. tbf the game felt like a wake and the match was a bit of a non event, but even so, he spent most of the game trying in vain to keep up with Paul Scholes' shadow. Think he made seven or eight passes the whole match and managed one appearance in the United box. Underwhelming tbh.
To be honest, when I heard Liverpool were in for him I thought 'Good, this is the type of player I want them to overpay for'. Underwhelming is a fair description.

Unread 09-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Sandman

Quote:
What sort of comment is that? Modern footballers man...
Must have a clause in his contract saying he loses money if he hands in a request:shakehead:

Unread 09-08-2012, 05:56 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Must have a clause in his contract saying he loses money if he hands in a request:shakehead:
Sure. Might as well have said I want my cake and eat it too so £#%&! you Swansea.

Unread 09-08-2012, 08:00 PM
bobbledinho

TBF we bitch and moan about rumour and unsubstantiated stories that connect us to players. He's being up front about the whole thing. As was Van Persie about his contract. To be applauded imo. Twitter's full of shite but it's a much more legitimate way to communicate as opposed to Chinese whispers through the press/agents.

Ehh, the scouse @#%&!.

Unread 09-08-2012, 08:43 PM
taff

Quote:

Unread 09-08-2012, 10:22 PM
wiganste

Thumbs down

He's signing for them tomorrow.

Unread 09-08-2012, 10:24 PM
£#%&! KFC

he was at Unfilled tonight...the Welsh Charlie Adam...£15m ffs

Unread 09-08-2012, 10:28 PM
History

Becoming abit of a habit these 1 season under their belt signings isnt it?

Unread 10-08-2012, 12:03 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

Unread 10-08-2012, 02:38 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by History

Unread 10-08-2012, 08:19 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
he was at Unfilled tonight...the Welsh Charlie Adam...£15m ffs
He's a much better player than Charlie Adam.
Closed Thread