Tronics

Default Tevez

Get him signed up.

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:28 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Get him signed up.
cant see us doing that at the expense of ronaldos replacement, in all honesty.

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
cant see us doing that at the expense of ronaldos replacement, in all honesty.
:shakehead:

jem

Default we

would already have signed him if we weren't in debt.

sudored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Get him signed up.
I agree i £#%&!ing love him

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:31 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
:shakehead:
youn think he's staying? i hope so but i doubt it.

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
youn think he's staying? i hope so but i doubt it.
I think both Tevez and Ronaldo will be here next year

antonin jablonsky

I really hope he stays.

paddy2times

keep him offload nani now it's a no brainer imo

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:33 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
I think both Tevez and Ronaldo will be here next year

if it aint broke, you don't fix it (or ship off the players that made you great).

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:34 PM
marlo

he has too stay...

love the little mad man.

he workrate really helped set the tone for the 2nd half.

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:39 PM
wonky no

i nthink we saw the best of all our forwards in the second half. rooneys determination and skill. ronnies team play and running, tevez tenasity

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:40 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy2times
keep him offload nani now it's a no brainer imo
I actually thought Nani had a decent first half, delivered some good balls, and won a few free kicks in dangerous areas. The poorness of the rest of the side made changes necessary, but it was more an overall tactical decision than a indictment of his performance.

Of the attacking players on the pitch he is the one who will be taken off first.

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:41 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
I actually thought Nani had a decent first half, delivered some good balls, and won a few free kicks in dangerous areas. The poorness of the rest of the side made changes necessary, but it was more an overall tactical decision than a indictment of his performance.

Of the attacking players on the pitch he is the one who will be taken off first.
i thought he had a good game as well tbh.

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:56 PM
paddy2times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

i must admit i have not watched todays game yet only heard on the radio but it's more his lack of improvement he seems to have not progressed at all imo i would like him to make it but i just don't see it happening for him.

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:59 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
he has too stay...

love the little mad man.

he workrate really helped set the tone for the 2nd half.
Definitely, thought his work, Berbatov's class and Rooney's genius won us that game. Get in United.

Unread 25-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy2times
i must admit i have not watched todays game yet only heard on the radio but it's more his lack of improvement he seems to have not progressed at all imo i would like him to make it but i just don't see it happening for him.
At his age he needs to play games, especially as a winger whose game is all about low percentage play. It is hard to come into a side every few weeks, sometimes in the Cups with fringe players, occasionally in the league and find fluency.

I believe that was only his 6th league start of the season, with the rest of the team struggling he becomes an easy target for crowd ire and for a game changing substitute. If the team starts the match with the same energy and intensity as they finished he would have a much easier time making an impact.

He made a good contribution to our success last season, scored a few goals and his crossing and general play was quite impressive, remember him coming on at Lyon when Utd needed a goal and putting a series of dangerous balls in. He felt part of the team then, at the moment it seems every match is a trial for him, puts a lot of pressure on him.

Unread 25-04-2009, 08:05 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Definitely, thought his work, Berbatov's class and Rooney's genius won us that game. Get in United.
agreed.

they were all brilliant that 2nd half.

what a performance.

Unread 25-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i thought he had a good game as well tbh.
Real shame that, thought he was good from an attacking pov. Sadly a casual performance from the defence first half cost him his second half spot. Tevez was fantastic. The attacking quartet second half were sublime.

Edit: First time in a while that Nani had options to pass to in the box and he delivered some very good crosses. It's bloody obvious but if you remove those targets in the area he's not half as dangerous. Yet for much of the season we've hardly packed the penalty box when attacking.

Unread 25-04-2009, 08:48 PM
Camel

yep, nani was unlucky to get hauled off. but it was a fantastic tactical decision, as was scholes for fletcher. just we needed. good to see fergie change it so early.
Closed Thread