United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Music
Closed Thread
 
Unread 07-06-2013, 09:16 AM
jaffo
 
Default BBC4 Friday Night Music Thread

It seems that No Fun has 'had a TIDs' with his attempted Friday Night Music telly updates.

The senile old fool has completely omitted to say that there is a documentary on Bobby Womack on tonight followed by the Concert in Ghana in 1971 featuring Wiloson Pickett, Ike & Tina Turner and others.

Following that the doc about making LA Woman is being shown again.

Top telly potentially ruined by No Fun. Again.
 
Unread 07-06-2013, 09:47 AM
no fun
 
Default

you fucking cunt

I do the bbc4 music night threads, cunt off and do a great train journeys thread

only got back off hollybobs thursday, checked what was on and its not a proper themed night so didnt post it

so fuck off
 
Unread 07-06-2013, 10:01 AM
jaffo
 
Default

I may not have mentioned your negligence if this was the first occurrence but itís not like itís the first time is it? Cba to find other examples of you ruining everyoneís Friday nights but Iím sure thereís plenty of them
 
Unread 07-06-2013, 10:03 AM
signed dc
 
Default

He Ruins everything
 
Unread 07-06-2013, 10:05 AM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
I may not have mentioned your negligence if this was the first occurrence but itís not like itís the first time is it? Cba to find other examples of you ruining everyoneís Friday nights but Iím sure thereís plenty of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
He Ruins everything
pair of cunts

if it wasnt for me you'd still be listening to U2 and Queen
 
Unread 07-06-2013, 10:36 AM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
pair of cunts

if it wasnt for me you'd still be listening to U2 and Queen
what are your thoughts on Echo & The Bunnymen
 
Unread 07-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
what are your thoughts on Echo & The Bunnymen
Stop trying to wind him up!

(good save, Jaffo).
 
Unread 07-06-2013, 10:58 AM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
what are your thoughts on Echo & The Bunnymen
seen them - so so

couple of good songs - killing moon and the cutter, seven seas ok

scouse cunts overall
 
Unread 07-06-2013, 11:00 AM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
seen them - so so

couple of good songs - killing moon and the cutter, seven seas ok

scouse cunts overall
Our kid went to see them at some big gig, think the damned were on the bill too.

All went to shit after a load of wall botherers showed up.
 
Unread 07-06-2013, 11:05 AM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Our kid went to see them at some big gig, think the damned were on the bill too.

All went to shit after a load of wall botherers showed up.
saw them at the move festival at Lancs CC

ok I suppose

apparently mcculloch used to gob off at manc gigs about the murderers supremacy, not done that for a few years now
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: BBC4 Friday Night Music Thread
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BBC4 Friday 15/3/13 Graham Parker night no fun Music 81 16-03-2013 08:42 AM
BBC4 Friday Night Music Thread jaffo Music 13 07-12-2012 11:17 PM
bbc4 next friday - beach boys night no fun Music 31 01-12-2012 12:02 AM
Friday night youtube music thread. Sloppy Music 211 08-05-2009 05:42 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:54 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.