United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
You obviously do have a problem. You don't hear people with dad's from wales calling giggs a taffy @#%&!. And don't make out spud-muncher is specific to cork.
£#%&!ing hell! Sorry Mr Ireland! I should perhaps tell 3 generations (all born in Ireland btw) that they are no longer allowed to use 'mick' because armers off the internet doesn't like it!

My Gran is from Wexford and she is funny in her hatred for county Cork and never tires of calling them spud-munching narrow backs! That's where that comes from

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:09 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
£#%&!ing hell! Sorry Mr Ireland! I should perhaps tell 3 generations (all born in Ireland btw) that they are no longer allowed to use 'mick' because armers off the internet doesn't like it!

My Gran is from Wexford and she is funny in her hatred for county Cork and never tires of calling them spud-munching narrow backs! That's where that comes from
I didn't say anything about Mick. You have "spud munchers" for Irish and similar for the scots and welsh yet somewhere along the line there's not the same for the english. Do you ever wonder why that is?

Are you saying to me that people from wexford call people from cork 'spud munchers' - that's your justification?

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:14 PM
ScarFace

saw keane say he bought him and his son season tickets at united this season.

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:15 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Can't wait for the book.. Will tell it how it was.. Top Red is Roy.. Season ticket holder now...
His "best united moment" was signing for us

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Ethers

Quote:
How many times do I have to tell you! My own father is as mick as they come and I have spent years of my life over the water! As a result I don't like Cork pikeys! How is that different to my hatred of scousers?

Name me a minority I do have a problem with?
Tourettes sufferers

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
I didn't say anything about Mick. You have "spud munchers" for Irish and similar for the scots and welsh yet somewhere along the line there's not the same for the english. Do you ever wonder why that is?

Are you saying to me that people from wexford call people from cork 'spud munchers' - that's your justification?

I 'have'

I have what?

Given that you know absolutely nothing about me or which 'minority' (as you put it) I associate myself with I am completely bewildered by your assumption that I am some little ingurlander

Given that my grandad is on the board of the Irish world heritage centre in cheetham hill and I spend an inordinate amount of time there, your accusations are laughable but at the same time pretty £#%&!ing insulting!

Am I glad I was born in Manchester as opposed to Ireland?

Obviously

Does that mean I 'have a problem' with the irish 'minority'?

Does it £#%&!! (and stop playing the minority card, it's unbecoming)

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:31 PM
Liu Jian

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:32 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
His "best united moment" was signing for us
A £#%&!ing giant of a player for us.. If only we had him playing for us in his prime, always loved the club, his comments when he left were of a man with a broken heart.. Silly the stick he gets on here.

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:33 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
Too late

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:33 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
saw keane say he bought him and his son season tickets at united this season.
He must really hate his son.

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:40 PM
armchair

Quote:
I 'have'

I have what?

Given that you know absolutely nothing about me or which 'minority' (as you put it) I associate myself with I am completely bewildered by your assumption that I am some little ingurlander

Given that my grandad is on the board of the Irish world heritage centre in cheetham hill and I spend an inordinate amount of time there, your accusations are laughable but at the same time pretty £#%&!ing insulting!

Obviously

I didn't play any card. Stop using stereotypes to describe minorities, you racist #@&%!. You say I played the minority card when it was you weighed in with 'spud muncher' for no reason. It's hardly a compliment is it?

Just because the kids called you a mick and a spud muncher in the playground doesn't mean you have to play the good little paddy and insult the irish at every opportunity.

Also £#%&! you granny, like a lot of old people she's a stupid racist. Self hating racists are the worst racists.

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:41 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
A £#%&!ing giant of a player for us.. If only we had him playing for us in his prime, always loved the club, his comments when he left were of a man with a broken heart.. Silly the stick he gets on here.
He gets stick on here because he has acted the @#%&! at every opportunity because SAF £#%&!ed him off for being a disruptive element!

His career was over, the only person who couldn't see it was him and he holds a pathetic grudge a teenager would be ashamed of against SAF

If he and his lads love Utd so much why has he deprived his lads of ST's for 7yrs?

Because SAF was the manager!

The guy would stop his kids going Utd because SAF was the manager ffs

Actually, given the spelling and grammar... is Pure a massive WUM and Keane is amongst us

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:42 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
I didn't play any card. Stop using stereotypes to describe minorities, you racist #@&%!. You say I played the minority card when it was you weighed in with 'spud muncher' for no reason. It's hardly a compliment is it?

Just because the kids called you a mick and a spud muncher in the playground doesn't mean you have to play the good little paddy and insult the irish at every opportunity.

Also £#%&! you granny, like a lot of old people she's a stupid racist. Self hating racists are the worst racists.
£#%&! me You really are

Paddy is much worse than mick yet you throw it out ffs

Oh and for the record, Irish or not.. You are the same race as me! NFT

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:42 PM
Ethers

If his career was over why was he our best player in his last game?

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:43 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
I 'have'

I have what?

Obviously

Stop digging ffs, you made a pillock of yourself, leave it.

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:44 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Stop digging ffs, you made a pillock of yourself, leave it.
Get back to your potatoes, you!

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:45 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Get back to your potatoes, you!
Mmmm spuds

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Pop

Thumbs up

I had potato dauphinoise recently.

It was good potato.

Unread 18-01-2014, 12:02 AM
armchair

mao

Quote:
Ireland
Do me a favour and please ban all my ip addresses

Unfortunately I can't resist logging on here so if my ip are blocked you will do us both a favour!

The place has gone downhill incredibly since you prevented #@&%!s being pitted, and it is little surprise most have gone to RN or SEA

enjoy your 3 thread 9 to 5 movement

Ta

Unread 18-01-2014, 12:02 AM
rebelcountyred

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I had potato dauphinoise recently.

It was good potato.
Heresy
Closed Thread