United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-06-2008, 01:33 AM
£#%&! KFC

Default See Tevez would like

to play in Spain 'one day' as well

tell you what why not £#%&! off now then.....silly @#%&!

at least Ronaldo had been here five years before he started acting the @#%&!

Unread 01-06-2008, 01:46 AM
Buckwheat

You know what you are dead right. In fact going forward I think if any United player (or potential signing) doesn't categorically state that he will never ever ever even think about another club should be £#%&!ed off as quickly as possible. I’m getting angry just thinking of the overpaid argie @#%&! even daring to consider that he may ever represent any other club other than United. If I could good rep you I would for your incredibly intelligent and well thought out point.
#@&%!

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:00 AM
class of 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
to play in Spain 'one day' as well

tell you what why not £#%&! off now then.....silly @#%&!

at least Ronaldo had been here five years before he started acting the @#%&!

must have been one hell of a party in moscow,
seem to remember him already playing there back in April

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:06 AM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

QUOTE=Buckwheat;969523]You know what you are dead right. In fact going forward I think if any United player (or potential signing) doesn't categorically state that he will never ever ever even think about another club should be £#%&!ed off as quickly as possible. I’m getting angry just thinking of the overpaid argie @#%&! even daring to consider that he may ever represent any other club other than United. If I could good rep you I would for your incredibly intelligent and well thought out point.
shut the £#%&! up you £#%&!in weapon

he has only been here a year he has just won the double with the biggest club in the world whose fans have treated him like a Cantona or Nistelrooy way earlier than they could have and we have all the shite going on with Ronaldo...and he stupidly says he would like to play in Spain one day....great £#%&!ing timing

bet you used to love Heinze as well eh...oh hang on wde all did

#@&%! [/quote]

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:08 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by class of 68
must have been one hell of a party in moscow,
seem to remember him already playing there back in April
did he play that night mate....must have been more pissed than I thought

wonder if he'll do the Hammers thing at Upton park again next year

his mum's a red though defo

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:14 AM
Buckwheat

Why in £#%&!s name should he not say he wants to play in Spain one day? Maybe he does. He's 23 FFS. He's from Argentina, not Manchester. He was playing for West Ham 12 months ago (scoring the winner against United at OT). He's not even a permenant signing (for now, but hopefully). What in £#%&!s name do you expect the lad to say? What would you say if you were in his shoes???

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:20 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckwheat
Why in £#%&!s name should he not say he wants to play in Spain one day? Maybe he does. He's 23 FFS. He's from Argentina, not Manchester. He was playing for West Ham 12 months ago (scoring the winner against United at OT). He's not even a permenant signing (for now, but hopefully). What in £#%&!s name do you expect the lad to say? What would you say if you were in his shoes???
WHAT??? are you £#%&!ing thick....oh I expect him to say yeah thanks United and your crazy fans it's been a great year just like West Ham except for the medals sorry about all those missed sitters..natch

anyhoo must be off fancy a year in Spain then maybe six months in Italy and a couple of weeks in the SPL before heading back home

no I expect him to show a bit of loyalty after all United went through to get him here....after all the Ronaldo shite him saying he wants to play in Spain is the last thing we need

#@&%!...you not him

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:23 AM
class of 68

Quote:

how much do I owe you,
where do you want me to play,
I'll be happy to sweep up after the fans have gone home,
does your car need a wash Sir Alex

I could go on

but then again he is an argie

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:25 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
how much do I owe you,

I could go on

R

that's what I meant

gonna give Rob a bell in a bit and tell him the news

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:34 AM
Buckwheat

Quote:
WHAT??? are you £#%&!ing thick....oh I expect him to say yeah thanks United and your crazy fans it's been a great year just like West Ham except for the medals sorry about all those missed sitters..natch

anyhoo must be off fancy a year in Spain then maybe six months in Italy and a couple of weeks in the SPL before heading back home
As I don't know you (although with 6000+ posts I will assume I am alone on this) I will presume this is sarcasm. I seriously do not know what you would expect any young foreign player to say. As I said maybe he does want to play in Spain ONE DAY. Why wouldn't he? And more to the point why in £#%&!s name should he not give a straight answer to a straight question ( If you are refering to the interview I read today he was directly asked, if not please link me to what you are refering to) Sounds reasonably sane to me. I only hope (as I do with Ronnie, Nani, Anderson etc) he chooses to give the best years of his career to United

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:38 AM
Buckwheat

Quote:
how much do I owe you,

I could go on

Fair enough, I would happily eat the cheese off Sir Alex's #@&%! if he would let me just do up Sahas laces, and the argie bit....whoooshhhh

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:41 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
As I don't know you (although with 6000+ posts I will assume I am alone on this) I will presume this is sarcasm. I seriously do not know what you would expect any young foreign player to say. As I said maybe he does want to play in Spain ONE DAY. Why wouldn't he? And more to the point why in £#%&!s name should he not give a straight answer to a straight question ( If you are refering to the interviwe I read today he was directly asked, if not please link me to what you are refering to) Sounds reasonably sane to me. I only hope (as I do with Ronnie, Nani, Anderson etc) [/i] he chooses to give the best years of his career to United
sarcasm....ffs...didn't realise you were a septic...condolences

my answer would have been...."Spain??? De nada, I am already with the biggest and best club in the world with the best fans and the best players and the best manager so why would I think about Spain when I have only been here a year...I want to win many more trophies with Manchester then go back to Argentina in five or six years"

there you go not that hard was it

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:46 AM
ScarFace

Did'nt he say when he signed, that he'ld stay till he was 28, then return to Argentina?

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:47 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Did'nt he say when he signed, that he'ld stay till he was 28, then return to Argentina?
yep.....just never said anything about Spain first

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:55 AM
Buckwheat

Quote:
sarcasm....ffs...didn't realise you were a septic...condolences

my answer would have been...."Spain??? De nada, I am already with the biggest and best club in the world with the best fans and the best players and the best manager so why would I think about Spain when I have only been here a year...I want to win many more trophies with Manchester then go back to Argentina in five or six years"

there you go not that hard was it
Mate thats what a supporter would say, do you really expect a young foreign lad like Tevez to come out with that speel? I know you would like him to, so would I, (I would also like all our player to take every opportunity to insult scousers and lids) but players who are that commited, even after years at a club (never mind 12 months) are a rarity. Even OGS was a pool fan as a lad.....

Unread 01-06-2008, 03:42 AM
class of 68

Quote:
Mate thats what a supporter would say, do you really expect a young foreign lad like Tevez to come out with that speel? I know you would like him to, so would I, (I would also like all our player to take every opportunity to insult scousers and lids) but players who are that commited, even after years at a club (never mind 12 months) are a rarity. Even OGS was a pool fan as a lad.....

Maybe Tevez needs time to learn even more about United, the history etc.
maybe he should borrow some of Evra's DVD collection.
He should already know about the passion the fans have for the club,
it's not unique,they have the same passion for their clubs in Argentina ffs.

Ole knows all about United now,
but as a young lad that came from Norway he may of had half an idea about what United was about.
But certainly learned a lot more along the way, and no doubt realised his mistake of adopting the wrong club as a kid.
But we all forgive him for that, a bit like going out with the school slag, before you found out she was a slag and there was more than one type bike in the bike shed.
Hopefully Tevez will come to realise what Beckham and van Nistelrooy found out too late,
that the toy shop you're in has the best toys and the paint doesn't wear off the more you play.

Unread 01-06-2008, 03:48 AM
Grimson

Quote:
how much do I owe you,

I could go on

Yeah but to be fair no top class player thinks that way, they wouldn't get to the top if they did.

Unread 01-06-2008, 04:06 AM
Buckwheat

Quote:
Maybe Tevez needs time to learn even more about United, the history etc.
maybe he should borrow some of Evra's DVD collection.
He should already know about the passion the fans have for the club,
it's not unique,they have the same passion for their clubs in Argentina ffs.

Ole knows all about United now,
but as a young lad that came from Norway he may of had half an idea about what United was about.
But certainly learned a lot more along the way, and no doubt realised his mistake of adopting the wrong club as a kid.
But we all forgive him for that, a bit like going out with the school slag, before you found out she was a slag and there was more than one type bike in the bike shed.
Hopefully Tevez will come to realise what Beckham and van Nistelrooy found out too late,
that the toy shop you're in has the best toys and the paint doesn't wear off the more you play.

Mate I hope my mention of OGS being a a pool fan as a lad wasn't taken in the wrong way, That man has taken legendary to a new level in my opinion. Its players like him, and Giggs, Butt, Scholes, Neville which make United what it is in the midde of all the £#%&!ing crap which surrounds the game today and the very strange definition of what a hero really is (and its not Keano or any other sportsman for that matter but thats for a different drunken rant). The OP called Tevez for a very straightforward answer to a straightforward question. As I said why the £#%&! wouldn't Tevez want to play in Spain some day, the lad would not be human if he didn't. If we are going to sign Europes and the worlds best young players we are in no £#%&!ing position to whinge if those players (after winning us Titles and Champions Leagues) decide they want to try a different league....

Unread 01-06-2008, 04:17 AM
class of 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Yeah but to be fair no top class player thinks that way, they wouldn't get to the top if they did.
fair comment, but we have just won our domestic league,
and the EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP what else is there in european club football?
The supercup? the UEFA charityshield......... we're in that ffs.

I understand that players may often look at bigger stages, but at the moment the likes of Tevez if the stories are true, should be looking towards his fellow team mates and saying, 'yea, we've got something going here,let's take on the world' rather than thinking be it next year or in 5 years time I want to be somewhere else. If he said, I'd like to play back in Argentina, fair enough, but anywhere else in europe at the moment is just £#%&!ing crazy.

Unread 01-06-2008, 04:23 AM
Serenity Now

Firstly, these aren't even new quotes, they're something The Sun has dug up from an interview from two or three weeks ago. And in the same interview he said that he would love to extend his contract at United and that he'd sign a permanent deal immediately if he could, talked about how much he appreciates the support he's had from the fans, says that the Premier League is the best in the world, that he's delighted he decided to come to England instead of going to Spain or Italy like most South American players, and that United are as big as any club in the world in terms of stature.
Closed Thread