United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-05-2008, 10:35 PM
Why Don?

Ahh, yes, I only read the headline. Now I've read the whole article.

I gave up on any show of resistance from the day that Ole was silenced.

Unread 31-05-2008, 10:35 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
So would you be happy for someone to takeover from the Glazers but for the debt to remain?
Ideal scenario, no. But I hate the Glazer's so much that I'd rather not see them profit from the club so if I had to choose between them and someone else, I'd take someone else. I'd reserve the right to whinge about them too though. I want the speculater's away from our club to be honest.

Unread 31-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Part 36 Offer

They are his employers, he's hardly gonna start slating them is he.

His 'praise' of them only comes at certain times of the year - when he needs to buy players.

Unread 31-05-2008, 10:37 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
They are his employers, he's hardly gonna start slating them is he.

His 'praise' of them only comes at certain times of the year - when he needs to buy players.
He never felt the need to praise Martin Edwards. He doesn't need to say £#%&! all.

Unread 31-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
He never felt the need to praise Martin Edwards. He doesn't need to say £#%&! all.
Let's no go down the root of comparing Ferguson's situation as football manager under private and plc status, eh. There is only one winner from that angle imo. And it doesn't involve shareholders.

Unread 31-05-2008, 11:15 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Let's no go down the root of comparing Ferguson's situation as football manager under private and plc status, eh. There is only one winner from that angle imo. And it doesn't involve shareholders.
PLC with no debt>Private owners with debt.

Unread 31-05-2008, 11:20 PM
RedArmy20

football is dead.

Unread 31-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
PLC with no debt>Private owners with debt.
In reply to your "He never felt the need to praise Martin Edwards",

"Ferguson's situation as manager" was the point; it is far better now almost certainly.

Unread 31-05-2008, 11:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

o rly

Unread 01-06-2008, 01:05 AM
Luffy

Fergie cares about the football team and in that respect the Glazer's sound good. leave the bank accounts etc to the business people, he knows United wont die either way and its good that the relationship between glazers and manager is healthy and that they support the man in charge of the team.

I like the fact they're happy to turn down the £100m or whatever it is just to say "£#%&! you real madrid, we're man utd, we only sell you players when we want to" - which is the attitude to have if you really believe yourself biggest club in the world.

thats why when we sell, we do it cheap - because we're trying to get rid of players not reluctantly fielding offers. also we pay so well it affects the buyers spending power during negotiations - but getting rid of the wage is probably the bigger deal than the transfer fee anyway.

lets hope we never find out if the glazers really would be prepared to turn down £100m as a matter of pride. and lets hope they know what the £#%&! they're doing as owners.

Unread 01-06-2008, 01:22 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

It's bollox anyway, there's not a chance the glazers would let ronaldo rot in the stands - what do you think ronaldo would do as his contract came to it's close - he'd walk away and the club would get not one penny. It's just a load of hot air coming from fergie and his bum chums the glazers; both of them are obsessed with money and they would never let ronaldo sit on the sidelines, not a chance. they can come across as billy big bollox all they like, the fact is, if they really had any bollox they would have invested a lot more of their own money and folded up a few of their own assets to buy the club - they didnt and used borrowed money because they have no balls what-so-ever, and they can all, including fergie £#%&! right off.

Unread 01-06-2008, 01:27 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
It's bollox anyway, there's not a chance the glazers would let ronaldo rot in the stands - what do you think ronaldo would do as his contract came to it's close - he'd walk away and the club would get not one penny. It's just a load of hot air coming from fergie and his bum chums the glazers; both of them are obsessed with money and they would never let ronaldo sit on the sidelines, not a chance. they can come across as billy big bollox all they like, the fact is, if they really had any bollox they would have invested a lot more of their own money and folded up a few of their own assets to buy the club - they didnt and used borrowed money because they have no balls what-so-ever, and they can all, including fergie £#%&! right off.
how about you £#%&! right off instead, stupid £#%&!in @#%&!

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:03 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
If you'd've said it's %@#$&!s because the headline is wilfully misleading, and so typical of the English football media to keep both the Ronaldo story and the ABU angle alive whilst also poking a stick at United fans then you may have had a point.

But as it is you just trotted out more ABU shite.

And yes, saying United's manager should £#%&! right off is in fact anti United.

Incidentally I would've thought someone such as yourself who's always there to greet United negativity with open arms would've been aware that refusing to sell to Madrid does not mean refusing to sell.

ABU @#%&! and thick as pig shit, eh. Well done you.

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:11 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
If you'd've said it's %@#$&!s because the headline is wilfully misleading, and so typical of the English football media to keep both the Ronaldo story and the ABU angle alive whilst also poking a stick at United fans then you may have had a point.

But as it is you just trotted out more ABU shite.

And yes, saying United's manager should £#%&! right off is in fact anti United.

Incidentally I would've thought someone such as yourself who's always there to greet United negativity with open arms would've been aware that refusing to sell to Madrid does not mean refusing to sell.

ABU @#%&! and thick as pig shit, eh. Well done you.

he's a #@&%! mate no point in even bothering with the #@&%!end

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:14 AM
RedArmy20

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
my #@&%! doesnt have a end

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:18 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
it may be completely wasted on him

but I enjoy ripping his posts to pieces

a few weeks back i was starting to think that he actually thought of himself as a wum

but it's not that at all is it, he just hates the fact that United haven't fallen apart

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:23 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
it may be completely wasted on him

but I enjoy ripping his posts to pieces

a few weeks back i was starting to think that he actually thought of himself as a wum

but it's not that at all is it, he just hates the fact that United haven't fallen apart
he was supposed to be going to Moscow...shame he didn't make it

Unread 01-06-2008, 02:26 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
he was supposed to be going to Moscow...shame he didn't make it
enough already £#%&!

remember, without the haters the love wouldn't be half as sweet

Unread 01-06-2008, 03:17 AM
caleb2003

If United were a PLC this year then Ronaldo would be sold this summer FACT.

Unread 01-06-2008, 04:40 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb2003
If United were a PLC this year then Ronaldo would be sold this summer FACT.
Really? I didn't know we had Peter Kenyon on the forum. Unless yoy have some kind of inside information, you're guessing and it isn't even an educated guess.

You and TT and £#%&! KFC are just Glazer apologists. I can't remember the last time we sold a player we didn't want to sell, Kancheslskis probably. Certainly not because of the money. Let's see if that's still the case in August once your glorious leader listens to offers from Real.
Closed Thread