United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Hopskipjump

ffs

Unread 28-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Ginners

what a £#%&!ing brave goal that was, complete disregard for his own personal safety to score that

Unread 28-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
He's a gladiator.
You're not wrong there.

Unread 28-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
Crumps, what makes you mention sniff ?

Thing is, and I swear this my own pitiful life, that I think I saw him picking up once outside a snooker club in Redhill, Surrey, during a jaunt down there to see my brother. (I myself was waiting for a bit of herb in the car park opposite). He (or a JT look alike) pulled up a in big merc, got out, waited outside his car for a minute (was on his own), got a packet from a guy who came out of said snooker club, then £#%&!ed off. I could have sworn it was him, due to the stupid hair cut and truly expensive motor. Found out Chelsea train in a neighbouring village, too...
If only they had decent video cams on mobile phones back then (3 years ago)..

Anyway is it known in circles that hes penchant to the odd sniff ?
Just rumours on the interweb and fanzines et al. May very well be %@#$&!s but he ceratainly looks the type imo. Think we best get Koppas on the case.

In other news my Dad has just asked me 'Is the cougar playing tonight?' Everyone was using his new moniker in The Old Nag's Head last week and in the Cleve when we played Wigan too. You sir have started a trend.

Unread 28-05-2008, 08:55 PM
believe

I'm so glad that JT has gotten over the horror of last week by scoring in a friendly against another team that won't be playing in the major tournament of the summer!

ps nice to see the cougar showing people what "midfielder" really means.

Unread 28-05-2008, 09:00 PM
History

Can't believe you lot watching England, when you've got Britains got talent on the other side

Unread 28-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Bral

What a borefest

Unread 28-05-2008, 09:04 PM
believe

Thumbs down

I know we shouldn't get wound up after all these years but....

Shearer : Great management given what Terry's been through (if the result had seen Rooney miss a penalty would he have been given captaincy?)

Then taking the piss out of Beckham for his goal last week nearly made me put my head through the £#%&!ing telly. £#%&!ing arseholes.

Unread 28-05-2008, 09:09 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I know we shouldn't get wound up after all these years but....

Shearer : Great management given what Terry's been through (if the result had seen Rooney miss a penalty would he have been given captaincy?)

Then taking the piss out of Beckham for his goal last week nearly made me put my head through the £#%&!ing telly. £#%&!ing arseholes.
Did he say that? Well to be fair Terry is the only person ever to miss a penalty in a big competition.

Unread 28-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Shearer can't think of a better player or person who could have scored that goal.

pisses on floors of night clubs

cheats on his missus in car parks

misses penalties in CL finals

Unread 28-05-2008, 09:14 PM
believe

£#%&! me!! stay calm stay calm

"spain are the england of the tournament. with players like fabregas and torres who have been so important to the premiership"

no emoticon required

Unread 28-05-2008, 09:17 PM
History

They are like England but more in a doing shit in competitions kind of way.

Unread 28-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Hopskipjump

torres only came good late on, see they didnt mention portugal,our Ronnies had a shi season tbf

Unread 28-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
You're not wrong there.

shouldn't he be crying like a big poof on that?

Unread 28-05-2008, 09:45 PM
Hopskipjump

oooh Joe cole is playing in the hole just behind crouch

Unread 28-05-2008, 09:45 PM
believe

Rooney Does Mottie not realise that this is what English and European Champions are made of

Best take Rooney off now he's carrying a yellow card. Why? In case he misses the Trinidad and Tobago game? £#%&! me

Unread 28-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Grimson

How much does Ashley Cole weigh? Has he always been this scrawny, or have I just noticed?

Unread 28-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Hopskipjump

HA HA! your gonna combust in a minute

Unread 28-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
How much does Ashley Cole weigh? Has he always been this scrawny, or have I just noticed?
Glass houses Grimmy.

Unread 28-05-2008, 09:53 PM
believe

It's just £#%&!ing funny this game. United players playing with the air of European champions, everyone else playing with the thought of "i'll £#%&!ing show them. i WILL play against T&T"
Closed Thread