United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Nasri's decent but he isn't Anderson. MOTWYW.
Indeed, good player though but injury prone like Rosicky.

Unread 27-05-2008, 03:15 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Ronaldo would be making a huge mistake going there this summer, just as he has become the best player in the world he could throw it away.
Yep, it'd be a huge risk to his career.

How many players leave the best side in Europe and the best league in the world when they are on top of their game? He could go to Madrid and La Liga could bounce back after a poor couple of years and everything could work out for him. But it's a massive gamble on his part if he thinks now is the right time to make the move. At the age of 23 he should be in no rush, especially under the current circumstances. I have no doubt that if Madrid were European champions and the Premiership was floundering, he'd probably want to go. But it makes no sense to leave in the current climate, I'm sure he's smart enough to realise that.

Unread 27-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
these are quotes, from Schuster (he's the coach of Real Madrid). I pay heed to quotes.

It was AS that asked him - not Marca by the way
oh I see

where would we be without the press eh

Unread 27-05-2008, 03:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Indeed, good player though but injury prone like Rosicky.
Also doesn't tend to bother scoring goals.

Unread 27-05-2008, 04:52 PM
Blagger

bear in mind we still haven't paid last years transfer fees.

it's all a bit hmmmmm.....

also richards is a fat @#%&!, make too many defensive errors that if he didnt have ths pace he does would prove how dumb a @#%&! he is.

Aleves > Brown > Richards

Unread 27-05-2008, 05:00 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Also doesn't tend to bother scoring goals.
Like most of Arsenals midfield.

Unread 27-05-2008, 05:50 PM
roterteufel

how much of this £50m (it is pounds isnt it, not $ or € ) is going on Teves?
because if memory serves me right, he's only on loan

Unread 27-05-2008, 06:06 PM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by roterteufel
how much of this £50m (it is pounds isnt it, not $ or € ) is going on Teves?
because if memory serves me right, he's only on loan
80 pounds of it.

Unread 27-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Luffy

Ronaldo is playing the game perfectly, he isn't just a brainless footballer, the boys got his head in the right place and is out to do whats best for him, as any of us would do.

for now man utd is the best for him. financially, development-wise, footballwise, lifestyle-wise and in terms of his image etc Man Utd is the place to be. to keep him, we just have to continue to be the best place for him - and this isnt just ronaldo who feels this way, I imagine anyone in any walk of life feels the same.

Ronaldo's point is when Utd stop's being the place to be, he will move to the place that is best for Ronaldo - that might not even be Madrid cos if they're in a shambles in a few years time he wont be anywhere near there. And for all he knows it might never change - maybe he will go to spain when he's about to retire or maybe not at all.

a more decisive hint of a departure would be tevez saying he is knackered and plans to retire to argnetina in 4 years time.

both guys have their mind on doing whats best for them, just that one seems to have decided whats best for him and the other is keeping his options open.

Ronaldo's stance stops the club taking him for granted moneywise. I wonder how much Scholes or Rooney could get if they pushed the boat out. Ronaldo is being honest, he'll probably leave one day - but then when he says he loves it here you know he means it.

Unread 27-05-2008, 07:02 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
a more decisive hint of a departure would be tevez saying he is knackered and plans to retire to argnetina in 4 years time.
From the moment he left Boca he always said he wanted to return whilst he was still fit and able, didn't want to take the piss and return when he wasn't still capable. It's not a walk in the park.

As for him saying he's knackered, he is. Two years of almost non stop football and not a decent holiday in between.

He isn't leaving Utd anytime soon for what it's worth.

Unread 27-05-2008, 07:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Ronaldo is playing the game perfectly, he isn't just a brainless footballer, the boys got his head in the right place and is out to do whats best for him, as any of us would do.

for now man utd is the best for him. financially, development-wise, footballwise, lifestyle-wise and in terms of his image etc Man Utd is the place to be. to keep him, we just have to continue to be the best place for him - and this isnt just ronaldo who feels this way, I imagine anyone in any walk of life feels the same.

Ronaldo's point is when Utd stop's being the place to be, he will move to the place that is best for Ronaldo - that might not even be Madrid cos if they're in a shambles in a few years time he wont be anywhere near there. And for all he knows it might never change - maybe he will go to spain when he's about to retire or maybe not at all.

both guys have their mind on doing whats best for them, just that one seems to have decided whats best for him and the other is keeping his options open.

Ronaldo's stance stops the club taking him for granted moneywise. I wonder how much Scholes or Rooney could get if they pushed the boat out. Ronaldo is being honest, he'll probably leave one day - but then when he says he loves it here you know he means it.
Ruud said that he was going back to PSV after 5 years, he never £#%&!ing did though.

Unread 27-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Ruud said that he was going back to PSV after 5 years, he never £#%&!ing did though.
Yep.

Unread 27-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
From the moment he left Boca he always said he wanted to return whilst he was still fit and able, didn't want to take the piss and return when he wasn't still capable. It's not a walk in the park.

As for him saying he's knackered, he is. Two years of almost non stop football and not a decent holiday in between.

He isn't leaving Utd anytime soon for what it's worth
no shit

nor is Ronaldo btw fwiw

Unread 27-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Fatboy Shrek

If he doesn't go this year, we're just going to have to hear this shit every year, it's so £#%&!ing boring. Get Kaka in.

Oh and Fabiano £#%&! off
Closed Thread