United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Ed Sullivan

Very good points Carrick.

Although you did sound a bit like leg saf.

Unread 24-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Wez

He wont improve/ develop as a player if he moved there; simple as that

Unread 24-05-2008, 06:52 PM
marlo stansfield

anderson drives the r8.

Unread 24-05-2008, 07:22 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
What pisses me off is one day is a definitive yes on staying but the day after he comes out with comments like this.
Agreed. Its yo yo land on the issue and cynic that I am I think he likes the attention. I recognise his sublime skill and contribution but I find it hard to hold him in the same affection as other team-members who seem to have a genuine love affair with the idea of playing for United.

Unread 24-05-2008, 07:29 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
He's just playing the game, don't be fooled Rhodders me old mucker.

Why would he want to play with dross like Diarra, Rooben, Higuan and Heinze (even though they are good friends)?

Even if he wanted to go, there is absolutely no way Fergie woul let him yet.

Trust me, he'll be here for atleast 2 more seasons - that would bring his tenure here to 8 years - not bad for someone who keeps saying he isn't sure where he will be next year
Exactly. He'd be mad to move now. From the best team in europe? I don't blame him having those madrid bitches spread their @#%&! for him.

He likes a bit of that apparently.

Unread 24-05-2008, 07:36 PM
redmike

I can't take to the fella either, great player and all that, but that ego is beginning to resemble team beckham, £#%&! knows whats going to happen, but i get the feeling he'd love to line up for franco FC, because in his head its the no1 club in football.

Unread 24-05-2008, 07:56 PM
captain scarlet

Franco FC

Unread 24-05-2008, 08:15 PM
marlo stansfield

this is all starting to piss me off tbh.

if we could get benzema/torres and robinho in id drive him to madrid in the range.

Unread 24-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield

if we could get benzema/torres and robinho in id drive him to madrid in the range.
Benzema + robinho < 40 goals/season

MOTWYW

Unread 24-05-2008, 09:20 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield

I can just see Liverpool itching to sell us their best and fans favourite player.

And Robinho?Why are Madrid trying to get shut of him?Is it because he's been superb for them and they can see him being one of the worlds great players in years to come?

Great shout.

Unread 24-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Part 36 Offer

Robinho wouldn't even get a place on our bench.

Unread 24-05-2008, 09:33 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Robinho wouldn't even get a place on our bench.
Closed Thread