United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-05-2008, 03:37 PM
believe

maybe they have put a tiny pot of ashes in the roof supports of every football ground in europe. ever thought of that.

Unread 22-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Jack Duckworth

i think fat frank deserves some credit for the way he's played since his mum died. i know i wouldn't be able to function at all if it had happened to me, let alone play well and score important goals at the highest level.

that said, if they'd have won, i was half expecting them to drag her rotting corpse up to lift the trophy.

Unread 22-05-2008, 03:46 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i think fat frank deserves some credit for the way he's played since his mum died. i know i wouldn't be able to function at all if it had happened to me, let alone play well and score important goals at the highest level.

that said, if they'd have won, i was half expecting them to drag her rotting corpse up to lift the trophy.

Unread 22-05-2008, 03:53 PM
dodger

Quote:

People do come out with a lot of crap when people die though. When my mum died my dad said "Well she's gone to a better place". It took all my powers of diplomacy not to say "Well dad, talking as one atheist to another what the £#%&! is that supposed to mean?". I wish I had said it actually

Unread 22-05-2008, 04:22 PM
puressence

ive just sold a holiday , i kissed the ring pointed to the sky ..

Unread 22-05-2008, 04:24 PM
HarkNowHear

I love kissing rings

Unread 22-05-2008, 04:26 PM
Wez

Unread 22-05-2008, 04:29 PM
elephantstone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
I wonder how my colleagues would have felt if, a month after my dad died, I shouted 'this one's for Bernard!' and pointed to the heavens as I completed a tricky report.

Might try it tomorrow actually.
piss funny Jaffo

Quote:

wrong in so many ways but piss funny

Unread 22-05-2008, 04:38 PM
mr.sitter

i know i shouldn't laugh , but this is a class thread

Unread 22-05-2008, 04:39 PM
sweetleftfoot

When did Frank Lampards mum die?

Unread 22-05-2008, 04:42 PM
celtbion

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
I was thinking that, if you believe in all of that kind of thing, odds are most of us are going to have to do at least a few weeks in purgatory.
Oh definitely.

Unless you're Protestant.

In which case, straight to hell.

Sorry lads.

Unread 22-05-2008, 04:45 PM
believe

Talking

has anyone had this text?

Quote:
Lost the Carling Cup final, the League, the Champions League or lost a parent? then talk to FRANK on 0800 10 10 10. thats 0800 won nothing won nothing won nothing.

Unread 22-05-2008, 04:47 PM
HarkNowHear

what about the

sing a song of chelsea text??

anybody had that 1

Unread 22-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Kent Brockman

Lampard's mum died????

Never heard it mentioned on the commentary?

You'd think they would mention something like that, as no footballer has ever had a parent die before

Unread 22-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
has anyone had this text?
£#%&!ing hell, I was mid-way through typing that out to a fellow Red who was at the game & has a harsh sense of humour when I remembered he lost his old man a few months ago... Christ that would have been a bit awkward

Unread 22-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
£#%&!ing hell, I was mid-way through typing that out to a fellow Red who was at the game & has a harsh sense of humour when I remembered he lost his old man a few months ago... Christ that would have been a bit awkward
For the benefit of those of us who haven't received it can you write it here. Or text it to us.

Cheers.

Unread 22-05-2008, 06:02 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
I'm sure he'd have understood

Unread 22-05-2008, 06:17 PM
My Name is Keith

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
piss funny Jaffo

wrong in so many ways but piss funny
Hear hear on both counts.

Got to say that Jack's coming out with some pearlers at the moment.

Unread 22-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Zorg

Just watched the pens again (again) and this man is nothing short of a @#%&!, I'm sorry. Pointing to the sky for the eightth time, going 'look everyone, my mum died, look'. FFs.

£#%&! off with your weird tongue habits as well.

Unread 22-05-2008, 11:22 PM
ScarFace

pre his post match interview, i felt sorry for him the last few weeks.

now though, £#%&! him, mother£#%&!er.
Closed Thread