United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-05-2008, 12:27 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
still wouldn't mind him at OT. totally wasted at chelsea. glad he didn't start tbh. nft.
Can you not read? Compare with Andersons quotes about telling Fergie he could trust him & wanted to get on & take one, that's the United way. Not that @#%&!opotomus & his mincing 'that is out of the question' %@#$&!s.

Unread 23-05-2008, 12:30 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Can you not read? Compare with Andersons quotes about telling Fergie he could trust him & wanted to get on & take one, that's the United way. Not that @#%&!opotomus & his mincing 'that is out of the question' %@#$&!s.
if utd are after an experienced striker he'd be on my list. if chelsea want to play a top class striker on the wing, more fool them. just look at fergie with rooney.................

nft.

Unread 23-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Baron

Quote:
if utd are after an experienced striker he'd be on my list. if chelsea want to play a top class striker on the wing, more fool them. just look at fergie with rooney.................

nft.
The point being, which I'm going to effectively draw you a picture here so you get it, is has Rooney been in the papers crying about being played on the wing? Did he, or would he is more to the point, refuse to take a penalty in the clubs biggest ever game as Anelka did ?

Anelka, whilst being much, much less of a @#%&! than he used to be in his youth, is still a @#%&!.

Compare & contrast to Rooney, or Anderson - in as much as one doesn't complain about his role in the team & played through a painful injury & the other who despite barely getting a touch of the ball & being only 20 still told the gaffer he wanted to be in amoungst it.

nft

Unread 23-05-2008, 12:46 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
The point being, which I'm going to effectively draw you a picture here so you get it, is has Rooney been in the papers crying about being played on the wing? Did he, or would he is more to the point, refuse to take a penalty in the clubs biggest ever game as Anelka did ?

Anelka, whilst being much, much less of a @#%&! than he used to be in his youth, is still a @#%&!.

Compare & contrast to Rooney, or Anderson - in as much as one doesn't complain about his role in the team & played through a painful injury & the other who despite barely getting a touch of the ball & being only 20 still told the gaffer he wanted to be in amoungst it.

nft
more fool Wazza. if fergie keeps £#%&!ing around with him on the wing, he'll end as a very average burnt out player. the fact that nobody ever talks about Rooney any more says it all. he's gone backwards this season for me. great team player, couldn't fault him, but he needs to playing through the middle. wasn't too happy with being taken off, was he?

nft.

Unread 23-05-2008, 12:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
more fool Wazza. if fergie keeps £#%&!ing around with him on the wing, he'll end as a very average burnt out player. the fact that nobody ever talks about Rooney any more says it all. he's gone backwards this season for me. great team player, couldn't fault him, but he needs to playing through the middle. wasn't too happy with being taken off, was he?

nft.
He was frustrated that he couldn't play to the best of his ability as he is still carrying that hip injury.

He played thorugh the middle, as he has for 85% of this season, the only time he hasn't is when hes been carrying an injury (Barca (a)) and when the players have interchanged.

Do you watch United regularly, or just the occasional game?

Unread 23-05-2008, 01:02 PM
Baron

I'm sure Wayne is crying into his Premiershipp & Champions League medal haul.

He had a relatively low key season in comparison to his best due to breaking his foot again, that hip injury at the end of the season & Fergie's European tactics.

Hansen still had him in his team of the year for example as some recognise his contribution to be much more important than mere statistics.

Unread 23-05-2008, 01:08 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He was frustrated that he couldn't play to the best of his ability as he is still carrying that hip injury.

He played thorugh the middle, as he has for 85% of this season, the only time he hasn't is when hes been carrying an injury (Barca (a)) and when the players have interchanged.

Do you watch United regularly, or just the occasional game?
Quote:
I'm sure Wayne is crying into his Premiershipp & Champions League medal haul.

He had a relatively low key season in comparison to his best due to breaking his foot again, that hip injury at the end of the season & Fergie's European tactics.

Hansen still had him in his team of the year for example as some recognise his contribution to be much more important than mere statistics.
it's you 2 blind men that obviously know £#%&! all.

Rooney has had his poorest season in a red shirt.

he's had bad injuries, but the biggest crime is him being stuck out on the wing. it's not his fault, it's the manager's. all i want for next season is fergie to play him in his rightful position. if you can't see the damage it's doing to the lad then you really haven't a clue. yes, you can do it for the odd game but it's not good for his personal career. a few more years like this and he'll be £#%&!ed.

nft.

Unread 23-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Baron

Quote:
it's you 2 blind men that obviously know £#%&! all.

Rooney has had his poorest season in a red shirt.

he's had bad injuries, but the biggest crime is him being stuck out on the wing. it's not his fault, it's the manager's. all i want for next season is fergie to play him in his rightful position. if you can't see the damage it's doing to the lad then you really haven't a clue. yes, you can do it for the odd game but it's not good for his personal career. a few more years like this and he'll be £#%&!ed.

nft.
I'd rather United won more leagues & European Cups with Rooney playing on the wing than he reach 30 goals a season & becomes some kind of footballing deity as a no.10 for us. There's a happy medium with him behind a striker but with Giggs on the way out & Nani not mature enough 4-4-2 was effectively out of the question. Not to mention Rooney's form when in front of goal as well, no doubt it'll return but £#%&! me, is it Manchester United FC or is it Rooney FC ?

Get a grip mate. The lad himself would have played in goal if it meant we £#%&!ing won the two we did.

Unread 23-05-2008, 01:25 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
I'd rather United won more leagues & European Cups with Rooney playing on the wing than he reach 30 goals a season & becomes some kind of footballing deity as a no.10 for us. There's a happy medium with him behind a striker but with Giggs on the way out & Nani not mature enough 4-4-2 was effectively out of the question. Not to mention Rooney's form when in front of goal as well, no doubt it'll return but £#%&! me, is it Manchester United FC or is it Rooney FC ?

Get a grip mate. The lad himself would have played in goal if it meant we £#%&!ing won the two we did.
play him in goal then. see what happens!

nft.

Unread 23-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Baron

cheeky @#%&!

Unread 23-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Anelka has proven to be one of the worst buys this year.

Great in a team like Bolton, but simply not good enough for the man united and chelsea's of this world.

That pen he took was shite too. He's a failure of cosmic proportions and i'm very very glad united stayed away, rather have rossi back than buy Anelka.
Closed Thread