United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Rhodzy

Nigel De Jong we were supposed to get him at the start of that season if I remember correctly. Hows he doing at HSV?

Unread 30-05-2008, 03:19 PM
antonin jablonsky

Whatever happened to Hatem Trabelsi?

Unread 30-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Nero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Doubt we'll sign any more than 2 players to be honest.

Hopefully get Tevez, Evra & Ronnie sorted out as well (got a bad feeling about Ronaldo though. Great player, but I don't trust him to be honest. Reckon he'll be a bit sneaky while he's away with Portugal. Hope I'm wrong)

Haven't got a clue who we're after...obviously we need a striker to replace Saha. Benzema, Huntelaar, Fabiano....would be happy with any of those.
I hate it when he's away from United. I've had the same bad feeling about this summer since I saw him after the Wigan game. Something just didn't look right. Probably just being paranoid

Unread 30-05-2008, 03:22 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero
I hate it when he's away from United. I've had the same bad feeling about this summer since I saw him after the Wigan game. Something just didn't look right. Probably just being paranoid
i think there's a good chance he'll go.

i'm already preparing myself for it. it's going to be a long 6 weeks.

nft.

Unread 30-05-2008, 03:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Whatever happened to Hatem Trabelsi?
Scored against us whilst playing for City. Who released him.

Unread 30-05-2008, 03:24 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
Last summers transfers were probably the best bit of transfer business we've ever done. Or any other club in the modern era to be honest.
Don't worry they will become world class players and then £#%&! off to Madrid.

Unread 30-05-2008, 03:25 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Don't worry they will become world class players and then £#%&! off to Madrid.

we are now officially Madrid's feeder club.

nft.

Unread 30-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Nero

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
i think there's a good chance he'll go.

i'm already preparing myself for it. it's going to be a long 6 weeks.

nft.
Me too. Why the £#%&! he wants to go there I'll never £#%&!ing know.

Unread 30-05-2008, 03:47 PM
Thiago

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate

we are now officially Madrid's feeder club.

nft.
More like they're our retirement home.

Becks, RvN and Heinze all shunted out and no longer needed at the club.

Ronaldo, Anderson, Nani and co are all young, happy and not even close to their peaks. Don't really see why people are worrying so much, who was the last player we sold that we wanted to keep and was a important part of the team?

Real Madrid couldn't take Fabregas from Arsenal and Kaka from UEFA Cup bound Milan...what makes you think they'll get Ronaldo? And don't say it's because he wants to play in Spain, that won't be anytime now. If they can't close a deal for a player like Kaka who has said he's willing to join Madrid if they reach a deal with Milan then they have no chance of signing Ronaldo who is at, lets be honest the strongest club in the world at the moment.

As for incoming talent this summer, I see 2 big first team players coming in the form of a right back and a striker aswell as a couple of new additions to the reserves/U18s.

Unread 30-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiago
More like they're our retirement home.

Becks, RvN and Heinze all shunted out and no longer needed at the club.

Ronaldo, Anderson, Nani and co are all young, happy and not even close to their peaks. Don't really see why people are worrying so much, who was the last player we sold that we wanted to keep and was a important part of the team?

Real Madrid couldn't take Fabregas from Arsenal and Kaka from UEFA Cup bound Milan...what makes you think they'll get Ronaldo? And don't say it's because he wants to play in Spain, that won't be anytime now. If they can't close a deal for a player like Kaka who has said he's willing to join Madrid if they reach a deal with Milan then they have no chance of signing Ronaldo who is at, lets be honest the strongest club in the world at the moment.

As for incoming talent this summer, I see 2 big first team players coming in the form of a right back and a striker aswell as a couple of new additions to the reserves/U18s.
Sensible post Thiago it was more tongue in cheek than anything tbh.
Closed Thread