United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Why Don?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
He's said more than once that he grew up a Chelsea fan and the fact that all those great years at United doesn't seem to have changed that at all is a bit disappointing.
So if you went to play for Chelsea for a few years and did really well and then finished up at United, do you think you would support Chelsea?

I didn't realise he'd grown up a Chelsea fan till I saw the Mirror as I was queueing up in Sainsburys. Fair enough.

Perhaps he should have supported Wrexham though

Unread 28-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Don?
So if you went to play for Chelsea for a few years and did really well and then finished up at United, do you think you would support Chelsea?

I didn't realise he'd grown up a Chelsea fan till I saw the Mirror as I was queueing up in Sainsburys. Fair enough.

Perhaps he should have supported Wrexham though
Definitely, OOT @#%&!

He didn't just 'play for United for a few years' though, he joined as a really young lad, left, came back and won tons of trophies. I'd have thought that might make him more warm to United than he appears to be. Still, as a serving manager of another club he probably can't sit there on live TV going '£#%&!ing get in' when United win.

Unread 28-05-2008, 04:47 PM
koppas

He is a Chelsea fan.

Wouldn't blame him if he took it.

Unread 28-05-2008, 05:34 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
I was gutted at his reaction & the %@#$&!s he was spouting. I'm not the type to subscribe to the whole charisma thing in your manager so long as he knows what he's doing but Sparky seemed like a right slapped arse during that whole evening.

My boyhood idol as well
watched the game again last night.....been at least 2 days since I saw it and am even more pissed off with Hughes now

but £#%&! it him and his team won £#%&! all and we came home with the big fat cup again, happy days

Unread 28-05-2008, 05:39 PM
Ed Sullivan

So Chelsea aren't our rivals?

Could've fooled me considering the 1000's of posts on Frank Lampard, Avram Grant and John Terry that are posted on here.

People are obsessed.
Closed Thread