United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-05-2008, 09:45 PM
Spiffy

Default How would you react if Hughes got the Chelsea job?

I couldn't hate him whatever, I really really hope he would never stoop so low as to come out with the United get all the decisions at OT shit though. I'd also hope that Chelsea finished 2nd to us each year which would feel really odd. I hope he doesn't take it.

Unread 27-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Fatboy Shrek

I hope to god he doesn't take it.

Unread 27-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Firswood Red

couldn't give a toss if he took the job

not really a fan of Hughsey, not a big fan of the way they play the football and hope he never ends up near OT.

Unread 27-05-2008, 09:50 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
How would you react if Hughes got the Chelsea job?
"hughes? oh i say" would be my reaction

Unread 27-05-2008, 09:51 PM
chorleyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I couldn't hate him whatever, I really really hope he would never stoop so low as to come out with the United get all the decisions at OT shit though. I'd also hope that Chelsea finished 2nd to us each year which would feel really odd. I hope he doesn't take it.

pretty much the same for me, he'll always be a united legend in my view, just hope if he takes it he wouldn't start spouting shit about united

HarkNowHear

difficult

Legend for me Sparky and has done well imo with the tools he has had to work with

I would wish him well and hoped he finished second to us in all competitions

Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
"hughes? oh i say" would be my reaction
ha, thats good for you

I'd bloody hate it tho, I loved Hughesy

Unread 27-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Flix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firswood Red
couldn't give a toss if he took the job

not really a fan of Hughsey, not a big fan of the way they play the football and hope he never ends up near OT.
I'd go along with that. I was a fan of him as a player, but I wouldn't want him as our manager

Unread 27-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Zorg

Probably my biggest hero as a kid, but after his clearly gutted reaction last Wednesday I wouldn't be that bothered. He's a Chelsea fan.

Unread 27-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Sloppy

As long as hes not uniteds next manager im ok with it.

Unread 27-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Was reading the BBC "gossip" column before. Seems the Express reckon Keano is the "shock choice" for it. Don't know whether to go or or tbh. Doubtless is %@#$&!s knowing that right wing arse wipe of a paper, though

Unread 27-05-2008, 09:55 PM
wiganste

Chelsea are £#%&! all to me so I wouldn't be bothered.

Saying that, he won't end up there.

Unread 27-05-2008, 09:57 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
ha, thats good for you

Unread 27-05-2008, 09:57 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Probably my biggest hero as a kid, but after his clearly gutted reaction last Wednesday I wouldn't be that bothered. He's a Chelsea fan.
pretty much my feeling as well. his teams play dull, destructive football with a healthy dose of nastiness, about as far from the united tradition as you can get. from what he's shown so far i hope never to see him in charge at ot. his style should suit chelsea.

Unread 27-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Nero

Sparky was my first United hero, loved him as a player, but as a manager I find him quite dislikable. He's a right whinging bastard and I think if he becomes Chelsea boss he'd be a bit of a hate figure (hard to believe I know). He'd piss people off no end.

Unread 27-05-2008, 10:26 PM
£#%&! KFC

great player, but like Keane will never be someone I want to manage United

if he gets Chelski job good luck to him he'll need it

Unread 27-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Sam the Sanitary Man

I used to have an Alsatian called Sparky

Unread 27-05-2008, 10:42 PM
Ginners

got a source at chelski whos hinted that if scolari doesnt sign, they will go for sparky. i wouldnt like to see him go there, but its interesting to see how he'd cope with a big budget

Unread 27-05-2008, 10:49 PM
Part 36 Offer

Well i'd be £150 better off.

Unread 27-05-2008, 10:53 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Was reading the BBC "gossip" column before. Seems the Express reckon Keano is the "shock choice" for it. Don't know whether to go or or tbh. Doubtless is %@#$&!s knowing that right wing arse wipe of a paper, though
read that, but can you imagine Keane put up with Ambromovich's interfering, and signing of players?
Closed Thread