United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-08-2022, 08:43 PM
browser

Tommy Tooch just said a midfielder wasn’t a priority for Chelsea.

Could be lying but if so, his poker face looks a lot like Pob

Unread 07-08-2022, 02:57 PM
ZiggyStardust

Hope this @#%&! isn’t watching today

Surely after today the club must £#%&! this embarrassing pursuit off and go after someone who wants to come
In fact for FDJ’s transfer fee and salary we could get two and replace McFred in its entirety

Unread 07-08-2022, 02:58 PM
Ethers

Makes me wonder if ETH has got them playing badly on purpose today to force the board to rush through signing a midfielder and forward?

Unread 07-08-2022, 03:00 PM
Neo

Lightbulb

94% now if he's watching today IMO.

Unread 07-08-2022, 03:00 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Makes me wonder if ETH has got them playing badly on purpose today to force the board to rush through signing a midfielder and forward?

Unread 07-08-2022, 03:01 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Unread 07-08-2022, 03:45 PM
tatty

Even if he signs it won’t be enough to fix the midfield…he’ll end up being labelled a failure for not being able to do an impossible job.

Unread 07-08-2022, 03:54 PM
armchair

No way he joins this cursed club. It could easily £#%&! up his career.

Unread 07-08-2022, 03:54 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
He’d be a dick to come here.

Unread 07-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
He's £#%&!ing up his career no matter what. May as well be with us

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:00 PM
saffers

I have been on holiday. I see people have been talking with my name in their mouths.

Frenkie De Jong will be a Manchester United player. No doubts about it.

Blame Barca for the delay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He’d be a dick to come here.
Why?

These are the birth pangs of a new Manchester United. Biggest club in the world. Sure it will be ugly in the beginning but he would be a huge part of things going in the right direction.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:02 PM
dunk

Because they’ll buy him, no one else of any use, stick him in the team and let him struggle. Hang on at Barca for your money lad, a proper team will come for you next summer.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:04 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I have been on holiday. I see people have been talking with my name in their mouths.

Frenkie De Jong will be a Manchester United player. No doubts about it.

Blame Barca for the delay.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:07 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
You are nothing but a fan.

Keep speaking my name, cloutchaser.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:11 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
You are nothing but a fan.

Keep speaking my name, cloutchaser.
f*** me Dorian Gray himself. Full respect for keeping the avatar. Keep the young Frankie dream alive eternally

What an absolute unmitigated shit show this has been. Literally a dozen midfielders in the league alone who we could go and get to improve us and we've spent the summer on the crack pipe chasing this nonsense

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:14 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
f*** me Dorian Gray himself. Full respect for keeping the avatar. Keep the young Frankie dream alive eternally

What an absolute unmitigated shit show this has been. Literally a dozen midfielders in the league alone who we could go and get to improve us and we've spent the summer on the crack pipe chasing this nonsense
He is coming dont you worry.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
He is coming dont you worry.
My guy

Hope you enjoyed your hols....

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:20 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
My guy

Hope you enjoyed your hols....
Saw some stunning highlights of United in pre season, we are on the right track. Dont be too disheartened by today, that was just the result of a perfect storm. Let the haters hate.

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:21 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Saw some stunning highlights of United in pre season, we are on the right track. Dont be too disheartened by today, that was just the result of a perfect storm. Let the haters hate.
Fully "Keep the faith" crew mate..

It's always darkest before the oranje dawn ...

Unread 07-08-2022, 04:23 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Fully "Keep the faith" crew mate..

It's always darkest before the oranje dawn ...
Donny is gonna properly shut some people up on here this season, cant wait.

The disrespect ive seen on here....
Closed Thread