United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 27-12-2019, 01:02 AM
Buck

Keep himself transferable? What does that even mean?

Biggest clubs will still be all in for Pogba. Eden Hazard went nearly a year without scoring a league goal but class is permanent.

Pogba oozes class. He looked very sharp again off the bench. He picks out passes on his weaker foot most of our players can't on their strongest.

In terms of the rest of the game Wan-Bissaka definitely had one of his best games going forward. Looks like he has been working on his crossing because he has often got into good positions only for the delivery to be underhit. Today put in some beauties. Martial one of his best all round games in a while and I thought Pereira did well. He's a weird player to gauge because I get why Ole picks him. His technique is fine and in training he must impress. But seems frightened in games at times. Can't say Ole hasn't tried to build him up.

Unread 27-12-2019, 08:54 AM
Patty_b

Great game, and some proper performances from players. From Rashfords towering header to Martial running (and even successfully winning a slide tackle ).

Greenwood is

Shame about The Scottish Player, but I love the fact that he crunches into tackles. People are quick to complain that we are soft and that we don't win enough 50-50's, so I'm never going to complain when a player relentlessly goes in to win every one that up for grabs. And crunching into two and winning them both minutes after picking up a (soft) yellow card was class.

Pogba is off. And £#%&! him too. Class player, shite attitude. That was his farewell imo. There was a team huddle after the fourth goal, he was just on the outside and didn't even attempt to get involved, and it didn't look as though anyone else in the team wanted him involved either. He's treated as an outsider, like a contractor on too much money that everyone hates, and has only a few days left at the company. Good riddance.

Unread 27-12-2019, 06:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Shame about The Scottish Player, but I love the fact that he crunches into tackles. People are quick to complain that we are soft and that we don't win enough 50-50's, so I'm never going to complain when a player relentlessly goes in to win every one that up for grabs. And crunching into two and winning them both minutes after picking up a (soft) yellow card was class.

Pogba is off. And £#%&! him too. Class player, shite attitude. That was his farewell imo. There was a team huddle after the fourth goal, he was just on the outside and didn't even attempt to get involved, and it didn't look as though anyone else in the team wanted him involved either. He's treated as an outsider, like a contractor on too much money that everyone hates, and has only a few days left at the company. Good riddance.
Given that McTommers may now be out for a few months, I suspect Raiola's puppet may be here for a bit longer......