United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Jethro

Default Players raise concerns over Moyes credentials

Quote:
David Moyes faces a fight to convince several senior Manchester United players of his credentials following the dismal form that has resulted in three consecutive defeats for the first time in 13 years.
http://gu.com/p/3yy8j/tw

Mutiny?

Unread 08-01-2014, 11:59 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Dear oh dear. Whatever qualities he does have (there must be some), he needs to sack off the yes men clowns he has alongside him and get himself a superb tactician as his number 2. Round, Lumsden and Phil Neville are not going to get the best out of Van Persie or develop Januzaj.

I genuinley think he's £#%&!ed and hasn't a clue what to do about it.

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:00 AM
rogieop

Moyes needs to walk in there and tell them to shape up or ship the £#%&! out.

A £#%&!ing United player questioning the manger. Get to £#%&!. Do what you're told, and if you dont like if £#%&! off to some other shambles of a club where the players run it and managers come and go every year.

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:02 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop

A £#%&!ing United player questioning the manger. Get to £#%&!. Do what you're told, and if you dont like if £#%&! off to some other shambles of a club where the players run it and managers come and go every year.

This.

Jamie Jackson is only one running it, he's £#%&!ing useless.

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:03 AM
red in cumbria

No great surprise if true, is it?

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:04 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
tbf they have got a £#%&!ing cheek

although pretty sure they have stopped even prteneding to play for him now

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:06 AM
Jethro

Sorry Rhodders. Posted this on my phone.

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:06 AM
dunk

Lovely reading

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:08 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default Players raise concerns over Moyes credentials

Bet he's had this article on file since July.

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:09 AM
taff

his credentials are impeccable. he's got a barclaycard, for £#%&!'s sake.

andyroo

Quote:

Will he though? Will he £#%&!.

Jez Quigley

Default True though

If continuity was the big plus of Moyes why did he bring his pet mongs with him?

Great season this :shakehead:

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:10 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:

This shit happens at top clubs

Big players have big egos

Was always going to be a problem with Moyes when the players have a far bigger reputation in the game than him

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:10 AM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:

This. As much as I don't think Moyes is the man is question the current attributes of 90% of our squad

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:11 AM
Part 36 Offer

People blaming the players for not thinking he's the right man

If you work for someone that you don't respect then it will inevitably affect your performance. He wasn't a big enough name for the job. He's not a modern day manager. He's a £#%&!ing jock-@#%&! dinosaur who is completely out of his depth.

I never wanted the £#%&!er in the first place but jesus i didn't think things would be this bad. I dread watching us play. What a £#%&!ing £#%&!er.

Like I said yesterday, of all the £#%&!ing managers in world football we end up with this clown.

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
This shit happens at top clubs

Big players have big egos

Was always going to be a problem with Moyes when the players have a far bigger reputation in the game than him
Exactly.

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:14 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
If continuity was the big plus of Moyes why did he bring his pet mongs with him?
Yep, that's the REAL killer innit. How the £#%&! did Motes think he would get away with it, FFS?

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:19 AM
TheKitchenSink

jimmy lumsden. £#%&!ing hell.

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:22 AM
RedMenace

This was the sort of thing that was supposed to be avoided by having Giggs on the coaching staff. Though who knows, maybe Giggs has no respect for him either?

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:23 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
People blaming the players for not thinking he's the right man

If you work for someone that you don't respect then it will inevitably affect your performance. He wasn't a big enough name for the job. He's not a modern day manager. He's a £#%&!ing jock-@#%&! dinosaur who is completely out of his depth.

I never wanted the £#%&!er in the first place but jesus i didn't think things would be this bad. I dread watching us play. What a £#%&!ing £#%&!er.

Like I said yesterday, of all the £#%&!ing managers in world football we end up with this clown.
This
Closed Thread