United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-03-2020, 10:42 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
sorry, should have made it clear for Flight Lieutenant Thicko to understand that Dortmund are spending money on a player from the sale of another player.

better?
A little.

But not what you originally implied.

Unread 04-03-2020, 10:47 AM
Vedder

Nice one United. Probably bid 80m for him next summer 👍🏻 You’d think with all the money wasted on our dog shit recruitment they’d get some sort of plan in action

Unread 04-03-2020, 11:12 AM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Castles saying we’ve bid £25m.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
For a 16 year old?
Quote:
Nice one United. Probably bid 80m for him next summer 👍🏻 You’d think with all the money wasted on our dog shit recruitment they’d get some sort of plan in action
What is it you actually want the club to do then?

Unread 04-03-2020, 11:13 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999

If this is/was the case, not a lot we can do. Similar with Haaland it would appear. It's up to the club to continue sorting their shit out and make us the most attractive destination.

Personally, as a player at that age, I'd be looking at Rashford, The Scottish Player, Williams, James etc. and thinking it was exactly the place to go.

That said, young players looking to establish themselves and gain playing time and experience is looking by going to Germany for a few years is looking great option..

Unread 04-03-2020, 11:31 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Not listen to me and sign him 👍🏻 When a club like Dortmund are in for him then he must be the %@#$&!s. I trust their judgment over ours tbh

Unread 04-03-2020, 11:38 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Not listen to me and sign him 👍🏻 When a club like Dortmund are in for him then he must be the %@#$&!s. I trust their judgment over ours tbh
They're a proper club. Nqat.

Unread 04-03-2020, 12:15 PM
dunk

That's why the likes of Shinji, Mkhitaryan and soon Sancho can't wait to get out of there and join United..

Unread 04-03-2020, 12:23 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That's why the likes of Shinji, Mkhitaryan and soon Sancho can't wait to get out of there and join United..

Unread 04-03-2020, 12:37 PM
utd99

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
So our transfer policy should be to hack their e-mails, see who they’re in for and then go after them? I wonder if other clubs supporters have this same inferiority complex.

All we can do is present a proposal to players like this. If they have confidence in themselves and the imagination to see themselves succeed here they’ll join. If they’re looking for the safe, stepping stone option they’ll join Dortmund. We shouldn’t be begging, no matter how poor the last few years have been.

Unread 04-03-2020, 12:55 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yup. That worked out great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
So our transfer policy should be to hack their e-mails, see who they’re in for and then go after them? I wonder if other clubs supporters have this same inferiority complex.

All we can do is present a proposal to players like this. If they have confidence in themselves and the imagination to see themselves succeed here they’ll join. If they’re looking for the safe, stepping stone option they’ll join Dortmund. We shouldn’t be begging, no matter how poor the last few years have been.
Imagine succeeding at United or actually succeeding at Dortmund and playing in the CL?

Hmmm...

Not arsed anyway - never seen the little shit play.

Unread 04-03-2020, 01:14 PM
puressence

Quote:
thats why every @#%&! cant wait to leave ..proper ..

Unread 04-03-2020, 01:40 PM
utd99

Quote:
Imagine succeeding at United or actually succeeding at Dortmund and playing in the CL?
You’re an odd little fellow. Are you sure you actually support United? Because it sounds like if you were a player you’d rather turn out for anyone but us.

Unread 04-03-2020, 02:09 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You’re an odd little fellow. Are you sure you actually support United? Because it sounds like if you were a player you’d rather turn out for anyone but us.
I was actually trying to get a rise out of you and it worked.

Unread 04-03-2020, 06:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Yup. That worked out great.
Still like Kaggers tbh

Unread 04-03-2020, 08:44 PM
andyroo

Quote:
I was actually trying to get a ride out of you and it worked.

Rise is the word you're looking for. I hope.

Unread 04-03-2020, 08:58 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Rise is the word you're looking for. I hope.

Unread 04-03-2020, 09:07 PM
utd99

Quote:

Unread 05-03-2020, 10:32 AM
doudou

HEy Jude, don't be a bell,
Now that Woody is out to get ya,

Unread 05-03-2020, 10:35 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Vedder is fast becoming the biggest weapon on here. Awful poster, has been all over the shop for months

Unread 05-03-2020, 07:20 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Vedder is fast becoming the biggest weapon on here. Awful poster, has been all over the shop for months
The state of Welsh rugby has addled his brain, nqat.
Closed Thread